Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi
Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

Mistis thoughts 10th May 2011 (Page 4)

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Danadany

Misti great commentary like always!You are right Rohan seems like Sagar from Banoo Main Teri Dulhan,and looks like Alekh from Sapna Babul Ka Bidaai.

Thanks Danadany...Rohan does remind me of them.

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kinara2

yes he will be todays from his eyes u can tell he is doing some math in his RP 's mind.. ++=+ i have liked it today R's soft but firm voice over BB...u go girl i feel like sayLOL 

I wish the creatives give dadajis POV...instead of building this false mystery. He should be doing the maths because everything is there right in front of him. Radhika was being herself today...quietly doing what she wants to do, without even raising her voice.  

zaraa dheere push ho toh acha nahi toh again he started to barking to her.. which is very irritating i dont want to see him that sad or gussa face so soon..poor premi but other hand what his fault? who else he can share his feelings,sadness toh gussa hi sahi..dev babu....

His barking at her is showing that he is getting affected...he is lashing becuase Radhika is forcing him to come out of his comfort zone...and who else will he bark at other than her...but the writers should balance that out by giving Dev's POV...but the creatives live in their own ivory towers.

..when R spoke very low voice and utter her wishes..after hear this BB's eyes expression was mind blowing..she is  a  good actress.. i must say this ...just like cold blooded snake staring @ her enemy but controlling herself very wickedway...today she has understood R is not bholi bahli gaon ki chodi...like chanda...or eena meena deeka.. 

If she has brains then she should start thinking now...but badi bahu is also arrogant and has a big ego and egoistic people sometimes think with their ego and not use their brains. 

i am waiting for that moment when Dev babu will  watch R will be  unlocking the door of mandir  my my ...and Amma oops!! Padma..(these days she has taken the responsibilty of all the cursing )..if CVs dont bring any unrealistic or apshagun.. rituals...gor god's sake..

I am waiting to see Padma and Devs reactions...

anyway thanks for ur thought Misti...

You are welcome Kinara.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Angie12Neerjaakinu17

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by radha_bilahari

Misti,

Thanks for you thoughts.  Interesting request by radhika.
You are welcome Radha...well Radhika was itching to get the temple doors open. Getting her Kanha inside is the most important thing for her because according to her nothing can happen if he is not there...so she took steps to do that.

the first opportunity that Radhika got was well-utilised by her.  she has asked her wish to be fulfilled.  Very interesting to see the divided PB members, Mohini, Viraat and BB on one side---Daima, Dadaji and the poet looking extremely happy.  We need two members to join the fray--Dev and Padma--let us see what they have to offer and which side they belong to.  I particularly liked the fact that Radhika used the term for Dadaji and ROHAN BABU's health this needs to be done.  She is using the training received at the hands of Shanthi effectively, but in her own meek way.
Yes Radhika has been trained by her mother so she should know what to speak, when to speak and how to speak...she did say Rohan babu and dadajis health...Rohan babu is linked to Padma and Rohan babu and dadaji are linked to Dev...so it will be interesting to see how they react to this new development. Mohini is a very rebellious member of badi bahus group...so is Virath. If badi bahu does not play her cards well, these two might go their separate ways.  

If it is the Will of Dadaji that the entire property be with the CB, will Radhika next tell BB, that she will not transfer the property in BB's name because she wants to honour the wishes of Dadaji-- Still better she can tell if Dadji himself can speak and tell me to do it she will happily do it because Dadaji becoming alright is more important and these are secondary, but till then I will hold fort to respect his wishes.
Wonder if this happens what will be the fate of  BB?  Dev has to wake up from deep sleep, so tomorrow Radhika's arthi will wake all of them hopefully> 
That will be interesting, if Radhika says that to badi bahu...but BB can show her crocodile tears...and Dev might become furious that Radhika is not trusting badima...Padma, .Virath and Mohini might also have some interesting reactions.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

imissouriradha_bilahariAngie12Neerjaa

rajsri Goldie
rajsri
rajsri

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
misti ... very funny commentary ... LOL

liked the episode a lot ... thought rubina was fabulous  ... she pulled off the innocent but determined look so well 
-  liked the rads/bb scene the best 
- rads/ dev was very good too ... him glaring at her and she looking alternatively serene and a little anxious
- agree that rohan is looking more like the guy from banoo mai teri dulhan than a 8 year old boy ... but i think the actor is doing a good job ... would like him to be this way a lot longer ... we need to get back at dev and what better way than all the scenarios being cooked up on this thread by why6, you and others
-  they have very intense competition at this time slot so let's see how they fared last week

..yajnaseni..Angie12misti73Neerjaa

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajsri

misti ... very funny commentary ... LOL
Thanks.
liked the episode a lot ... thought rubina was fabulous  ... she pulled off the innocent but determined look so well  ...yes
-  liked the rads/bb scene the best....I was watching dadajis expressions more here...but the interaction was good...one quietly challenging the other...lets see whether the other has realized what she has walked into and whether she has accepted the challenge or not or whether she will continue on her ego trip.  
- rads/ dev was very good too ... him glaring at her and she looking alternatively serene and a little anxious...yes...well she is baiting a very angry bull Wink
- agree that rohan is looking more like the guy from banoo mai teri dulhan than a 8 year old boy ... but i think the actor is doing a good job ... would like him to be this way a lot longer ... we need to get back at dev and what better way than all the scenarios being cooked up on this thread by why6, you and others...he is acting well but the problem is that he is not behaving like an 8 year old...they can show him thinking that he is 8-10 years old but due to trauma his brain has been affected and hence he is behaving is this kiddish manner. I have a hunch that Babnoo main is there in this shows script (there ares similarities between Banoo main and what they have shown in CB2) but I think the male lead there was mentally challenged from birth...here Rohan is not that so there will be a difference between that leads behaviour and a guy who has lost 12 years of his life...
-  they have very intense competition at this time slot so let's see how they fared last week
That they do...so they should be taking very careful steps if they want to make this show a success.

rajsriAngie12Neerjaa

Angie12 IF-Rockerz
Angie12
Angie12

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by misti73

Angie you better start thinking about your famous revenge scenarios.WinkLOL

After watching Fruitcake yesterday,  the revenge scene is a must.  I started writing one  yesterday but then felt too tired and went to sleep.  So it was going to start with Phuljhari doing the aarti and Baby Bhasu barging there despite Banshee's instructions not to come down (don't know how is she going to stop a 3-4 year old from roaming around in his own house especially when he likes Mommy Phuljhari so much and wants her to be his playmate). 

Anyway, Pratyasha's thread seems to show that it has already happened.  Baby Bhasu was there and Banshee got mad at Phuljhari. 

But that lullaby scene between Mommy Phuljhari and Baby Bhasu is coming where Poppa Fruitcake would be snarling at Mommy Phuljhari and Phuljhari would be stomping her feet in rage.  Both will then be kicked out of Baby Bhasu's room by Badi ma for upsetting little baby Bhasu.   Have to think of a variation to make it interesting.  But it has to  start and end with Papa Fruitcake seething with jealousy and actually losing his sleep because he keeps on picturing Mommy Phuljhari's soft hands comforting Baby Bhasu during the night.

rajsrizam123misti73Neerjaa

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by why6

Originally posted by misti73

After watching Fruitcake yesterday,  the revenge scene is a must.  I started writing one  yesterday but then felt too tired and went to sleep.  So it was going to start with Phuljhari doing the aarti and Baby Bhasu barging there despite Banshee's instructions not to come down (don't know how is she going to stop a 3-4 year old from roaming around in his own house especially when he likes Mommy Phuljhari so much and wants her to be his playmate). 
Exactly...to the underlined part, its very difficult to keep a kid locked away...specially one who is curious regarding this new person whom he is seeing in the family and whom he can sense as a nice person, he is interested in knowing her...kids usually have a very good sense of peoples nature. The more he is kept away by force the more he will try to get close to Radhika...and knowing Radhika she will not shout, whereas Padma keeps on shouting, so Baby Bhasu will try to come more closer to Radhika than his own mother.   
Anyway, Pratyasha's thread seems to show that it has already happened.  Baby Bhasu was there and Banshee got mad at Phuljhari.
Yes I saw that, and thought about you. 
 But that lullaby scene between Mommy Phuljhari and Baby Bhasu is coming where Poppa Fruitcake would be snarling at Mommy Phuljhari and Phuljhari would be stomping her feet in rage.  Both will then be kicked out of Baby Bhasu's room by Badi ma for upsetting little baby Bhasu.   Have to think of a variation to make it interesting.  But it has to  start and end with Papa Fruitcake seething with jealousy and actually losing his sleep because he keeps on picturing Mommy Phuljhari's soft hands comforting Baby Bhasu during the night.
 Why will Phuljhari stomp...she should calmly do what she has to do...so badi ma should kick out Poppa Fruitcake but tell Mommy Phuljhari to sing...so she will start singing and will softly pat Baby Bhasus head, which Poppa Fruitcake will see before he leaves the room and that sight will keep him awake the entire night. 

rajsriAngie12Neerjaa

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by why6

[QUOTE=misti73]   

Angieee!!!!!! MUAH...I am so proud of you...LOLLOLLOL...your bhavishyavanis are dropping like nice delicious mangoes from a tree.  

male37 smiley, male smiley, smiley, happy smiley

i

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Angie12Neerjaa

Go to top