Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi
Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

Mistis thoughts 10th May 2011 (Page 2)

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by why6

Actually Maheswari in her arrogance has started making mistakes.  She knows that Aunty is jealous and yet is not taking her into confidence.  Only feeding her carrots of being Mrs. RP and in control of PB and/or browbeating her.  Soon bhabi aunty would revolt and do something that would harm Kabutarni more.
Yes...well ego does lead to ones downfall...Bhabhu aunty has been showing signs of revolt for a long time and Kabutarni in her arrogance is not picking up on them.
Bhabi Aunti is just peanuts for Phuljhari.  She has grown up with Chandalika and Dotty and can deal with Bhabi aunty with her hands tied behind her back.  It would be Maheswari who would be more of an opponent for Phuljhari.  Liked Phuljhari yesterday and today because she is not crying anymore or begging and is just doing her thing which she does best.
I wonder about Maheshwari...she does react to situations and lashes out...she will use Devs weakness but if Radhika learns to negotiate that then Maheshwari won't cause problems for her...

ROFL  Yeah Fruitcake and his fetish for Ghungat.  But, chunnu munnu I am getting a little tired of two sets of rituals - ones that were not supposed to be completed as they were with Rohan and now another ones that are going to be completed because they are with Fruitcake.  I mean could you do less drama and just let Fruitcake stand there.  Phuljhari doesn't need Kanha for such menial rituals.  Fruitcake himself can not resist coming in front of Phuljhari.
Actually that Kanha dialgue from Radhika was really not needed...Baby Bhasu would have brought Fruitcake and the audience would have understood that it is Kanhas will. She already asked yesterday from Kanha ... 
I was laughing at Bhabi aunty's remarks.  I mean  Phuljhari doesn't want Baby Bhasu to be there to take a first look at her.  She wants Fruitcake and fruitcake only.  "Mujhe fruitcake chaiyeye aur fruitcake ke siwaye kuch nahi chaiyeye."
LOLLOL

Yeah,  now Banshee is some strange mother.  She wants to lock up either Phuljhari or Baby Bhasu.  Reminds me of that story from Amarchitrakatha - Udyan and Vasavdatta where Udyan was captured by Vasavdatta's father (his arch enemy) and was told to teach his daughter Veena.  But both were kept apart by a curtain as he didn't want them to fall for each other.
LOLLOLLOL
  Now here Banshee doesn't have to worry about that because Phuljhari not loving is what caused the problem.  But still if she wants to keep Baby Bhasu away from Phuljhari, shouldn't she play with him or spend some time with him in the room.  Otherwise he would get bored as he is only 8 (10,11??) years old.  Initially, she let her son live with her despite Viraath and Dev going to the boarding school.  But now she doesn't spend any time with her precious son...Banshee...soon he would be formally calling Phuljhari "Mommy Phuljhari" and would whisper to Phuljhari to send L.Banshee away. 
Yes I found that strange too...if she is so worried about her son.specially one who has lost his memory won't she being a mother hover around him?  There was a soft expression on her face with Baby Bhasu was on the bed with his hand across his eyes...but wouldn't she be in the room with him. Soon Phuljhari will enter the room and start taking care of Baby Bhasu andshe will not shout at him also...

Have to agree that Poppa Fruitcake is boring.  He wants to be baby Bhasu's friend and yet can't entertain him.  Fruitcake, you are losing Baby Bhasu. 
Papa fruitcake has to loosen up a bit if he wants to be Baby Bhasus friend...even a normal kid will run away from him "Thou shalt not do this tone"
He is only going to like Mommy Phuljhari.  See he was calling her "Pari" today.  Soon that would be his nickname for Phuljhari.  He would say, "Badi ma..badi ma..I want Pari to come and tell me a story...I am only going to eat if Pari feeds me with her beautiful hands...Badi ma..badima..I want to dress up Pari in her jewels and ghungats."  At this last line, Papa Fruitcake's patience would be gone and he would start shouting at Baby Bhasu forgetting that Baby Bhasu is the boss and can get him kicked out. 
LOLLOL Oh yes Papa Fruitcake is very possessive about ghunghat, payal and ornaments.
 By the way, Baby Bhasu is good in getting Papa Fruitcake to do his bidding.  I soon see an outing for the family - Papa Fruitcake, Mommy Phuljhari and Baby Bhasu in the back car seat.  Badi ma would allow it as she is now Phuljhari's fairy Godmother.  Yes, sure she is the evil one but fairy Godmother nevertheless.
LOLLOL
The growling was fun, but he was also looking at Mommy Phuljhari intentionally.  didn't like even Baby Bhasu admiring Mommy Phuljhari's beauty.  Was he afraid that Baby Bhasu would go running to Mommy Phuljhari and put his head in her lap?
That would have been an interesting scene...LOL

I think he also didn't like being referred to as Mommy Phuljhari's BIL (Devar).  Didn't mind him not wanting to give gifts given by Kabutarni.  He is going to start gifting Mommy Phuljhari red sarees, neeli chunris and bangles once Mommy Phuljhari reforms him.
LOLLOLLOL...Poor Poppa Fruitcake.

Misti...Misti...Misti. ...when will you understand that the sequence doesn't matter for chunnu munnu.  The only thing is that melodrama should come last and all the rituals/practices can be changed accordingly.  So since the wish was for temple keys,  it had to come at the last.  Also, it was important to show that Phuljhari utilized the gift from Dadaji for the best use.
Ah sorry Angie...will try to remeber it for the next time...chunnu munnu's special effects.Embarrassed

It was very funny.  Kabutarni thinks that this girl is gullible.  The day before she refused her to worship her Kanha and told her expressively that she would be insulting Kabutarni if Phuljhari keeps Kanha inside the house.  The next day she is asking for the keys.  Despite everyone trying to make her change her wish,  Phuljhari stood her ground despite her lowered gaze and humble words.  On top of that, she used two things (Rohan's and Dadaji's health) to blackmail her publicly.  Still Kabutarni thinks that Phuljhari would be pliable and would do whatever is told...Vinaash Kaale vipreet budhi (translation:  when one's destruction time comes, the mind makes bad decisions).

Exactly...if badi bahu has brains then she should definitely rethink ...she gave it back to badi bahu using her own words. Liked it.

Dadaji was looking maha impressed and Phuljhari is going to be his confidant and best friend soon.  Fruitcake is going to be so jealous to lose both Chintamani and baby Bhasu to Phuljhari.  He would try to snarl at her but Phuljhari's serene smile along with the support of her two new founds friends would just irritate Fruitcake.  Fruitcake your fall is coming and a lot of us would enjoy seeing it.  Want to see Fruitcake eating humble pie and then fall at Phuljhari's feel in abject humility to ask for her forgiveness.  Phuljhari needs to give him then her headmistress looks and walks off ruthlessly.    

Angie you better start thinking about your famous revenge scenarios.WinkLOL

[/QUOTE]

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

imissourirajsriAngie12kinu17Neerjaa

set_raj IF-Sizzlerz
set_raj
set_raj

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tilashini

Originally posted by set_raj

Rohan is Maha bore and annoying and irritating character..he behaves like a three year old kid..and the worst thing is keeps on repeating the lines..the way he walks as if he is 2 and half years old kid...chunnu munnu has given him their get up..

rohan to dev : maza ayega!! maza maza ayega!!! hah hah!! chalo chalo!! ROFL ROFL
Neechey Happy birthday wala happy birthday hai na...mujhe bhi jaana hai jaana hai..etc...sooo irritating...fast forward character ho gaya hai...LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

laxmis

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by misti73

hip hip hooorayyy!!!!! Party hi yar kaise ho aap??? LOL

GURUMA A.K.A.GARDES has sent her greetings to all of u!!! Big smile
Hi Tigu...how are you...

bilkul fine hai ji LOL or aap??? missed u last friday.. Unhappy
my dev became poppa fruitcake? ConfusedLOL

Aww Tigu...I was busy last friday. But Angie was here na, you could have chatted with her.

Well Poppa is for Pappa...and fruitcake comes from fruit thats for phal or the hindi word for result. I had written in one of my posts that Radhika is doing all this for her KK but she is not doing it selflessly but she is attched to the result...that if Phal and that is KK...So Angie gave him the name Fruitcake. I think cake can stands for the fact that he has been baked for a long time in the Purohit Oven.Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Angie12TilashiniNeerjaa

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged

Rohan is Maha bore and annoying and irritating character..he behaves like a three year old kid..and the worst thing is keeps on repeating the lines..the way he walks as if he is 2 and half years old kid...chunnu munnu has given him their get up..

So Rohan is irritating you...the thing that I am finding funny regarding him is that they are showing him to be around 4 years old...but saying that he is 8 but when you remove 12 from 22 then he is 10. LOLLOL...Saurav has not been given clear guidelines as to what age he has to act...either he has not picked it up or the director is confused or as usual there is a miscommunication between the director and the writers. It would be better if now someone remarks that he is not behaving as per his age (8-10) and then the Purohits can ask the doctors who can say that although approximately he is back to what he was 12 years back (on the basis of memory) but the shock and head damage has effected him more...so he is behaving like a small kid.  But its of no use to tell this to the creatives because they live in a world of their own.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Angie12Neerjaa

laxmis Goldie
laxmis
laxmis

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged

rohan to dev : maza ayega!! maza maza ayega!!! hah hah!! chalo chalo!! ROFL ROFL
Neechey Happy birthday wala happy birthday hai na...mujhe bhi jaana hai jaana hai..etc...sooo irritating...fast forward character ho gaya hai...LOLLOL

Looks like Rohan   is doing a Hrithik Roshan in Koi Mil Gaya

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kinu17misti73

ekta15 IF-Rockerz
ekta15
ekta15

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
good good comments misti
really enjoyed them
what u said DADAji should be first but i think it was ok bcoz at last rads can ask for one thing herself from RP so that at last should happen and acc to story also drma should be happened at last
really now bb will understand whom she has made her CB so prepare for the war and most important thing dev's reaction tomw

waise why u named so rads remaining are ok suits them except radev
dev is very rude so he is not that fruitsoke and rads is not like phuljhari u should at least change the name after today's episode seeing na

kinu17misti73Neerjaa

devina22 IF-Sizzlerz
devina22
devina22

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
what a great way of describing todays epi
the best part was bb digging her own hole and jumping init
wonder what will be devs reaction ?
like that part about rads being determined not a cry baby but want to see her hurt expressions when dev is mean to her she will get more sympathy from us than just being determined
waiting for tomorrows epi.
Neerjaa IF-Sizzlerz
Neerjaa
Neerjaa

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Misti good comments with your special touch ...Liked today's episode, specially Radhika , her smile when she saw first Dev, she was looking very pretty as usual whenever in bridal refinery with ghoonghat ...She is smart one  and will be tactful when dealing with Maheshwari , she is not dumb ...Very soon she will understand Dev,s position in the house and his helplessness due to obligation ... Like earlier at her parents place , will listen to others but will do quietly what she wants to do as she did today  about Mandir , and the expression on Maheshwari face did not deter her what she asked for...Now is the time for some thoughts of Dadaji  and if Creatives are awake from their sleep , some scenes with dev and his thoughts ...I was reading in some thread , perhaps Radha wrote that Dev being a artist can express his feelings through sculpturing , painting or playing flute ...Will like Radhika to ignore Dev for the time being , make friends with Dadaji and Rohan and leaving  behind sulking Dev ... Now the time for yours and Angie,s growling Dev  ...Even viewers want some light moments in all this going on drama ...With all the characters with your sweet adjectives are ready to entertain  the viewers if Creatives read yours and Angie, s tracks ...Unknowingly Dev getting jealous and Radhika intentionally fanning it ...Its pleasure to read yours and Angie,s going on analyses, was thinking would not comment but ...could not resist

Edited by neerjashingla - 10 May 2011 at 4:04pm

..yajnaseni..kinu17misti73

Go to top