Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: why6

After watching Fruitcake yesterday,  the revenge scene is a must.  I started writing one  yesterday but then felt too tired and went to sleep.  So it was going to start with Phuljhari doing the aarti and Baby Bhasu barging there despite Banshee's instructions not to come down (don't know how is she going to stop a 3-4 year old from roaming around in his own house especially when he likes Mommy Phuljhari so much and wants her to be his playmate). 
Exactly...to the underlined part, its very difficult to keep a kid locked away...specially one who is curious regarding this new person whom he is seeing in the family and whom he can sense as a nice person, he is interested in knowing her...kids usually have a very good sense of peoples nature. The more he is kept away by force the more he will try to get close to Radhika...and knowing Radhika she will not shout, whereas Padma keeps on shouting, so Baby Bhasu will try to come more closer to Radhika than his own mother.   
Anyway, Pratyasha's thread seems to show that it has already happened.  Baby Bhasu was there and Banshee got mad at Phuljhari.
Yes I saw that, and thought about you. 
 But that lullaby scene between Mommy Phuljhari and Baby Bhasu is coming where Poppa Fruitcake would be snarling at Mommy Phuljhari and Phuljhari would be stomping her feet in rage.  Both will then be kicked out of Baby Bhasu's room by Badi ma for upsetting little baby Bhasu.   Have to think of a variation to make it interesting.  But it has to  start and end with Papa Fruitcake seething with jealousy and actually losing his sleep because he keeps on picturing Mommy Phuljhari's soft hands comforting Baby Bhasu during the night.
 Why will Phuljhari stomp...she should calmly do what she has to do...so badi ma should kick out Poppa Fruitcake but tell Mommy Phuljhari to sing...so she will start singing and will softly pat Baby Bhasus head, which Poppa Fruitcake will see before he leaves the room and that sight will keep him awake the entire night. 

misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: why6

Angieee!!!!!! MUAH...I am so proud of you...😆😆😆...your bhavishyavanis are dropping like nice delicious mangoes from a tree.  

i

Angie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Misti,  this was a typo.  I meant Banshee would be stomping her feet.  I typed it before going to a meeting and by the time I came back, today's episode was already out.  So didn't see this thread at all.  So both Banshee and Fruitcake would be kicked out.
Angie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: misti73

Thank you.  Love the emoticon.  But my bhavishyavanis are coming true because by now know chunnu munnu so well and they are predictable.