Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

Mistis thoughts 10th May 2011 - Page 3

kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

Nice light episode on the outside but messages being passed'..I enjoyed it. Angie your demand has been fulfilled''..partially. You can put a tick mark in your list regarding the temple''..Radhika sweet talked her way into opening the temple and bowled dadaji over. If Dadaji is shrewd he shold have put two and two together today...it was all there in front of him. Now most probably he is going to start eating from Radhikas hands'yes he will be todays from his eyes u can tell he is doing some math in his RP 's mind.. ++=+ i have liked it today R's soft but firm voice over BB...u go girl i feel like say😆  which should irritate Dev more. Good'''.he needs to be pushed'''zaraa dheere push ho toh acha nahi toh again he started to barking to her.. which is very irritating i dont want to see him that sad or gussa face so soon..poor premi but other hand what his fault? who else he can share his feelings,sadness toh gussa hi sahi..dev babu....I mean his buttons needs to be pushed and who else than Radhika for it. He might lash out but she should be able to deal with it. It shouldn't be a surprise to her. Radhika should do whatever she is here to do in her own way.  If the Badi Bahu has brains then she should start thinking about Radhika'''.if Radhika can ask for the temple doors to be opened knowing that it is against her wish and also knowing that no one goes against badi bahu, then Madam should start thinking about this bholi bhali girls capability''.thats how she described Radhika, didn't she. I like her digging her own hole to jump into''was the  best part of the todays episode..when R spoke very low voice and utter her wishes..after hear this BB's eyes expression was mind blowing..she is  a  good actress.. i must say this ...just like cold blooded snake staring @ her enemy but controlling herself very wickedway...today she has understood R is not bholi bahli gaon ki chodi...like chanda...or eena meena deeka..  i must say that...it was a sweet sight. Mohini thinks that she can hood wink her'''I mean Radhika''well Radhika will sweetly put her on a merry go round if she wants to''..and Radhika did all this most probably knowing that Dev might again start shouting''..or did she not understand the control of badi bahu on Dev''..will be interesting to watch Devs reaction and how badi bahu plays with that and how Radhika deals with that'..or will Chunnu Munnu skip the interesting scenario and again rush for another ritual. Also liked Padma and Rohan. Wonder what will be Padma's reaction to this temple door opening.i am waiting for that moment when Dev babu will  watch R will be  unlocking the door of mandir  my my ...and Amma oops!! Padma..(these days she has taken the responsibilty of all the cursing )..if CVs dont bring any unrealistic or apshagun.. rituals...gor god's sake..

anyway thanks for ur thought Misti...

All the actors were good but enjoyed watching Rohan and Radhika the most.

Edited by Kinara2 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

radha_bilahari thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Misti,

Thanks for you thoughts.  Interesting request by radhika.

the first opportunity that Radhika got was well-utilised by her.  she has asked her wish to be fulfilled.  Very interesting to see the divided PB members, Mohini, Viraat and BB on one side---Daima, Dadaji and the poet looking extremely happy.  We need two members to join the fray--Dev and Padma--let us see what they have to offer and which side they belong to.  I particularly liked the fact that Radhika used the term for Dadaji and ROHAN BABU's health this needs to be done.  She is using the training received at the hands of Shanthi effectively, but in her own meek way.

If it is the Will of Dadaji that the entire property be with the CB, will Radhika next tell BB, that she will not transfer the property in BB's name because she wants to honour the wishes of Dadaji-- Still better she can tell if Dadji himself can speak and tell me to do it she will happily do it because Dadaji becoming alright is more important and these are secondary, but till then I will hold fort to respect his wishes.
Wonder if this happens what will be the fate of  BB?  Dev has to wake up from deep sleep, so tomorrow Radhika's arthi will wake all of them hopefully> 

misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: devina22

what a great way of describing todays epi

the best part was bb digging her own hole and jumping init
wonder what will be devs reaction ?
like that part about rads being determined not a cry baby but want to see her hurt expressions when dev is mean to her she will get more sympathy from us than just being determined
waiting for tomorrows epi.

Thanks devina22... I think that Radhika cannot show that she is being hurt by Devs actions in front of others in the family...she will show it when she is alone. She has done that...when she is with Dev or by herself and she is hurt by him she does show it.
misti73 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: neerjashingla

Misti good comments with your special touch ..

Thanks Neerja.
Liked today's episode, specially Radhika , her smile when she saw first Dev, she was looking very pretty as usual whenever in bridal refinery with ghoonghat ...She is smart one  and will be tactful when dealing with Maheshwari , she is not dumb ...Very soon she will understand Dev,s position in the house and his helplessness due to obligation ... Like earlier at her parents place , will listen to others but will do quietly what she wants to do as she did today  about Mandir , and the expression on Maheshwari face did not deter her what she asked for
Yes she has been trained by her mother...if she can survive in her foster parents family then she should be able to manage herself with the Purohits.
...Now is the time for some thoughts of Dadaji  and if Creatives are awake from their sleep ,
Yes but will the creatives give it. They live in their own ivory towers.
 some scenes with dev and his thoughts ...I was reading in some thread , perhaps Radha wrote that Dev being a artist can express his feelings through sculpturing , painting or playing flute
Sculpturing and all I thought that he will do when he was sad and he realised that he will give Radhika up...we did have long discussion about in just after the holi episode...Dev can do all that but he is furious now...does he have the mindset to do all that now? Also he covered up the statue...I don't know whether he also has stopped doing all that because he was doing drawing, scupturing to get close to his dreamgirl and since he has decided to give her up, he might have decided to give all this upto.  But he has played his flute...so lets see.  
 ...Will like Radhika to ignore Dev for the time being , make friends with Dadaji and Rohan and leaving  behind sulking Dev ... Now the time for yours and Angie,s growling Dev  ...Even viewers want some light moments in all this going on drama ...With all the characters with your sweet adjectives are ready to entertain  the viewers if Creatives read yours and Angie, s tracks ...Unknowingly Dev getting jealous and Radhika intentionally fanning it ...Its pleasure to read yours and Angie,s going on analyses, was thinking would not comment but ...could not resist
Thanks Neerja...lets see what the creatives show.

misti73 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Danadany

Misti great commentary like always!You are right Rohan seems like Sagar from Banoo Main Teri Dulhan,and looks like Alekh from Sapna Babul Ka Bidaai.

Thanks Danadany...Rohan does remind me of them.
misti73 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Kinara2

yes he will be todays from his eyes u can tell he is doing some math in his RP 's mind.. ++=+ i have liked it today R's soft but firm voice over BB...u go girl i feel like say😆 

I wish the creatives give dadajis POV...instead of building this false mystery. He should be doing the maths because everything is there right in front of him. Radhika was being herself today...quietly doing what she wants to do, without even raising her voice.  

zaraa dheere push ho toh acha nahi toh again he started to barking to her.. which is very irritating i dont want to see him that sad or gussa face so soon..poor premi but other hand what his fault? who else he can share his feelings,sadness toh gussa hi sahi..dev babu....

His barking at her is showing that he is getting affected...he is lashing becuase Radhika is forcing him to come out of his comfort zone...and who else will he bark at other than her...but the writers should balance that out by giving Dev's POV...but the creatives live in their own ivory towers.

..when R spoke very low voice and utter her wishes..after hear this BB's eyes expression was mind blowing..she is  a  good actress.. i must say this ...just like cold blooded snake staring @ her enemy but controlling herself very wickedway...today she has understood R is not bholi bahli gaon ki chodi...like chanda...or eena meena deeka.. 

If she has brains then she should start thinking now...but badi bahu is also arrogant and has a big ego and egoistic people sometimes think with their ego and not use their brains. 

i am waiting for that moment when Dev babu will  watch R will be  unlocking the door of mandir  my my ...and Amma oops!! Padma..(these days she has taken the responsibilty of all the cursing )..if CVs dont bring any unrealistic or apshagun.. rituals...gor god's sake..

I am waiting to see Padma and Devs reactions...

anyway thanks for ur thought Misti...

You are welcome Kinara.

misti73 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: radha_bilahari

Misti,

Thanks for you thoughts.  Interesting request by radhika.
You are welcome Radha...well Radhika was itching to get the temple doors open. Getting her Kanha inside is the most important thing for her because according to her nothing can happen if he is not there...so she took steps to do that.

the first opportunity that Radhika got was well-utilised by her.  she has asked her wish to be fulfilled.  Very interesting to see the divided PB members, Mohini, Viraat and BB on one side---Daima, Dadaji and the poet looking extremely happy.  We need two members to join the fray--Dev and Padma--let us see what they have to offer and which side they belong to.  I particularly liked the fact that Radhika used the term for Dadaji and ROHAN BABU's health this needs to be done.  She is using the training received at the hands of Shanthi effectively, but in her own meek way.
Yes Radhika has been trained by her mother so she should know what to speak, when to speak and how to speak...she did say Rohan babu and dadajis health...Rohan babu is linked to Padma and Rohan babu and dadaji are linked to Dev...so it will be interesting to see how they react to this new development. Mohini is a very rebellious member of badi bahus group...so is Virath. If badi bahu does not play her cards well, these two might go their separate ways.  

If it is the Will of Dadaji that the entire property be with the CB, will Radhika next tell BB, that she will not transfer the property in BB's name because she wants to honour the wishes of Dadaji-- Still better she can tell if Dadji himself can speak and tell me to do it she will happily do it because Dadaji becoming alright is more important and these are secondary, but till then I will hold fort to respect his wishes.
Wonder if this happens what will be the fate of  BB?  Dev has to wake up from deep sleep, so tomorrow Radhika's arthi will wake all of them hopefully> 
That will be interesting, if Radhika says that to badi bahu...but BB can show her crocodile tears...and Dev might become furious that Radhika is not trusting badima...Padma, .Virath and Mohini might also have some interesting reactions.

rajsri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
misti ... very funny commentary ... 😆

liked the episode a lot ... thought rubina was fabulous  ... she pulled off the innocent but determined look so well 
-  liked the rads/bb scene the best 
- rads/ dev was very good too ... him glaring at her and she looking alternatively serene and a little anxious
- agree that rohan is looking more like the guy from banoo mai teri dulhan than a 8 year old boy ... but i think the actor is doing a good job ... would like him to be this way a lot longer ... we need to get back at dev and what better way than all the scenarios being cooked up on this thread by why6, you and others
-  they have very intense competition at this time slot so let's see how they fared last week

misti73 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rajsri

misti ... very funny commentary ... 😆

Thanks.
liked the episode a lot ... thought rubina was fabulous  ... she pulled off the innocent but determined look so well  ...yes
-  liked the rads/bb scene the best....I was watching dadajis expressions more here...but the interaction was good...one quietly challenging the other...lets see whether the other has realized what she has walked into and whether she has accepted the challenge or not or whether she will continue on her ego trip.  
- rads/ dev was very good too ... him glaring at her and she looking alternatively serene and a little anxious...yes...well she is baiting a very angry bull ðŸ˜‰
- agree that rohan is looking more like the guy from banoo mai teri dulhan than a 8 year old boy ... but i think the actor is doing a good job ... would like him to be this way a lot longer ... we need to get back at dev and what better way than all the scenarios being cooked up on this thread by why6, you and others...he is acting well but the problem is that he is not behaving like an 8 year old...they can show him thinking that he is 8-10 years old but due to trauma his brain has been affected and hence he is behaving is this kiddish manner. I have a hunch that Babnoo main is there in this shows script (there ares similarities between Banoo main and what they have shown in CB2) but I think the male lead there was mentally challenged from birth...here Rohan is not that so there will be a difference between that leads behaviour and a guy who has lost 12 years of his life...
-  they have very intense competition at this time slot so let's see how they fared last week
That they do...so they should be taking very careful steps if they want to make this show a success.

Angie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: misti73

Angie you better start thinking about your famous revenge scenarios.😉😆

After watching Fruitcake yesterday,  the revenge scene is a must.  I started writing one  yesterday but then felt too tired and went to sleep.  So it was going to start with Phuljhari doing the aarti and Baby Bhasu barging there despite Banshee's instructions not to come down (don't know how is she going to stop a 3-4 year old from roaming around in his own house especially when he likes Mommy Phuljhari so much and wants her to be his playmate). 

Anyway, Pratyasha's thread seems to show that it has already happened.  Baby Bhasu was there and Banshee got mad at Phuljhari. 

But that lullaby scene between Mommy Phuljhari and Baby Bhasu is coming where Poppa Fruitcake would be snarling at Mommy Phuljhari and Phuljhari would be stomping her feet in rage.  Both will then be kicked out of Baby Bhasu's room by Badi ma for upsetting little baby Bhasu.   Have to think of a variation to make it interesting.  But it has to  start and end with Papa Fruitcake seething with jealousy and actually losing his sleep because he keeps on picturing Mommy Phuljhari's soft hands comforting Baby Bhasu during the night.