Mistis thoughts 10th May 2011 - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Tilashini

bilkul fine hai ji 😆 or aap??? missed u last friday.. 😔
my dev became poppa fruitcake? 😕😆

Aww Tigu...I was busy last friday. But Angie was here na, you could have chatted with her.

Well Poppa is for Pappa...and fruitcake comes from fruit thats for phal or the hindi word for result. I had written in one of my posts that Radhika is doing all this for her KK but she is not doing it selflessly but she is attched to the result...that if Phal and that is KK...So Angie gave him the name Fruitcake. I think cake can stands for the fact that he has been baked for a long time in the Purohit Oven.😉
Originally posted by set_raj

Rohan is Maha bore and annoying and irritating character..he behaves like a three year old kid..and the worst thing is keeps on repeating the lines..the way he walks as if he is 2 and half years old kid...chunnu munnu has given him their get up..

So Rohan is irritating you...the thing that I am finding funny regarding him is that they are showing him to be around 4 years old...but saying that he is 8 but when you remove 12 from 22 then he is 10. 😆😆...Saurav has not been given clear guidelines as to what age he has to act...either he has not picked it up or the director is confused or as usual there is a miscommunication between the director and the writers. It would be better if now someone remarks that he is not behaving as per his age (8-10) and then the Purohits can ask the doctors who can say that although approximately he is back to what he was 12 years back (on the basis of memory) but the shock and head damage has effected him more...so he is behaving like a small kid.  But its of no use to tell this to the creatives because they live in a world of their own.
Originally posted by set_raj

Neechey Happy birthday wala happy birthday hai na...mujhe bhi jaana hai jaana hai..etc...sooo irritating...fast forward character ho gaya hai...😆😆

Looks like Rohan   is doing a Hrithik Roshan in Koi Mil Gaya
good good comments misti
really enjoyed them
what u said DADAji should be first but i think it was ok bcoz at last rads can ask for one thing herself from RP so that at last should happen and acc to story also drma should be happened at last
really now bb will understand whom she has made her CB so prepare for the war and most important thing dev's reaction tomw

waise why u named so rads remaining are ok suits them except radev
dev is very rude so he is not that fruitsoke and rads is not like phuljhari u should at least change the name after today's episode seeing na
what a great way of describing todays epi
the best part was bb digging her own hole and jumping init
wonder what will be devs reaction ?
like that part about rads being determined not a cry baby but want to see her hurt expressions when dev is mean to her she will get more sympathy from us than just being determined
waiting for tomorrows epi.
Misti good comments with your special touch ...Liked today's episode, specially Radhika , her smile when she saw first Dev, she was looking very pretty as usual whenever in bridal refinery with ghoonghat ...She is smart one  and will be tactful when dealing with Maheshwari , she is not dumb ...Very soon she will understand Dev,s position in the house and his helplessness due to obligation ... Like earlier at her parents place , will listen to others but will do quietly what she wants to do as she did today  about Mandir , and the expression on Maheshwari face did not deter her what she asked for...Now is the time for some thoughts of Dadaji  and if Creatives are awake from their sleep , some scenes with dev and his thoughts ...I was reading in some thread , perhaps Radha wrote that Dev being a artist can express his feelings through sculpturing , painting or playing flute ...Will like Radhika to ignore Dev for the time being , make friends with Dadaji and Rohan and leaving  behind sulking Dev ... Now the time for yours and Angie,s growling Dev  ...Even viewers want some light moments in all this going on drama ...With all the characters with your sweet adjectives are ready to entertain  the viewers if Creatives read yours and Angie, s tracks ...Unknowingly Dev getting jealous and Radhika intentionally fanning it ...Its pleasure to read yours and Angie,s going on analyses, was thinking would not comment but ...could not resist
Edited by neerjashingla - 12 years ago
Originally posted by why6

I too liked the episode except for the prayer sent by Radhika.  They should show some small rituals being done properly without Radhika calling for help all the time.  It becomes tedious as we all know that all the rituals would be completed now that Phuljhari is doing them with her KK (in her mind). 
Yes. 

Yes,  chunnu munnu did it much sooner than expected.  I guess this was the first step as they have to show that Kanha is now inside.  But I liked how they showed Radhika doing it.  Also, they showed her quiet strength.  She doesn't need Dev to fight her battles but Dev needs her to get over his insecurities.  So it was a good episode today. 
 Yes...thats why that wise old own said that everything will got to the wife of the chota pota...and not to chota pota. Radika is quite self sufficient to take care of things...she might break down for some time but then she pulls herself up and starts again. 

That's why would like to hear Dadaji's thoughts once in a while.  It would make the episodes more interesting.  Dadaji should be able to understand as he has a lot of facts in his hands.  He knows that Radhika loves Dev only and considers him her husband.  She is shown married to Rohan in a ceremony about which only Radhika and Rohan knows.  Also she has indicated that her purpose is something else.  So by now asking for Kanha to be brought inside,  she has to remind him of wise old owl's words.  He should know that the marriage didn't happen and Radhika is here as Dev's wife.  
Actually this is the right time to give dadajis thoughts...then atleast to me it will make sense.
Dev's irritation would be good as he wants to be angry at Phuljhari and would want Dadaji to be same.  Also, he wouldn't want Radhika to play with Dadaji's feelings but instead would find that Dadaji prefer her company.  This pushing of buttons is very pleasing to audience.
yes...the more his buttons are pushed the more he will fight back and the more Radhika will get to know him...also chances are that when he lashes out others might get effected and they might also by mistake reveal themselves.

I prefer that Radhika does her own thing and doesn't chase Dev.  Let Dev be forced by circumstances or his compulsion to be near her.  Also, I like that Radhika is not crying every minute even though she does get hurt by Dev's attitude.  Instead she is being quietly determined.
This Radhika is pretty strong...she picks herself up and starts again.

Probably for now Badi bahu would be arrogant and not think much of Radhika's strength.  But slowly she would start realizing her mistake and would like to throw out Radhika.  But by then it would be too late.  If they don't show other absurdities, they can make this track good.  I like Radhika's hiding tendencies.  She knows when to keep her mouth shut.  This she learnt from her father by omitting things from Chandalika.
Yes...its a good trait to have..to sit back and quietly observe things and only act when it is needed...and to keep things to herself. Whats the use blabbering about to the whole world.

I actually like that Radhika is doing things that may be against Dev.  She is her own person who has her own convictions.  So she will do what she thinks is right despite Dev's opposition.  Dev may not shout on this as this is about Kanha.  I think they will probably show him melting slowly with Radhika's actions.  Because only then they would start showing his jealousy if either baby Bhasu becomes more demanding or the real Bhasmasur comes out and wants Phuljhari despite marriage not happening.  Padma will still continue to blame Radhika (remember Vaishali when she used to shout at Radhika for lighting the diya or some such thing) but will only get cured when Baby Bhasu gets cured.  Then she would be begging Phuljhari to stay with her son as she spoils her son.  So whatever baby Bhasu or Bhasmasur wants, he gets it.

Yes...actually Rohan wanting Phuljhari despite the wedding not being complete will be both Radhika and Devs test.

[/QUOTE]
Originally posted by laxmis

Looks like Rohan   is doing a Hrithik Roshan in Koi Mil Gaya

I think its the male lead character from Zee TVS old serial Banoo main Teri Dulhan...there the male lead was mentally challenged and all the property was written to his wife...a very simple uneducated girl...and the male leads half sister was after the property.
Edited by misti73 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by ekta_bajaj

good good comments misti
really enjoyed them
Thank you ekta.

what u said DADAji should be first but i think it was ok bcoz at last rads can ask for one thing herself from RP so that at last should happen and acc to story also drma should be happened at last
really now bb will understand whom she has made her CB so prepare for the war and most important thing dev's reaction tomw
Yes lets see what is Devs reaction tmrw.

waise why u named so rads remaining are ok suits them except radev
dev is very rude so he is not that fruitsoke and rads is not like phuljhari u should at least change the name after today's episode seeing na

Devs name is Fruitcake because the hindi word for fruit is phal...and I had remarked that Radhika is doing all this, but she is attached to the result and hence phal and fruit. Since she is still attached to Dev emotionally so I am going to continue with fruitcake for Dev. As for Radhika...she is a phuljhari...one that sparkles quietly...does not make any noise but the glow is visible and can remove darkness.  
Misti great commentary like always!You are right Rohan seems like Sagar from Banoo Main Teri Dulhan,and looks like Alekh from Sapna Babul Ka Bidaai.