Baby Bhasu-Rohan
Lady Banshee-Padma
Kabutarni-Badi bahu
Kabutar- Badi bahus husband
Bhabhi aunty-Mohini
Chintamani-dadaji
Aagbabula-Viraat
Chunnu munnu-creatives.

Ahh Bhabhi Aunty gets caught eavesdropping 😆and she gets to know that everything will come to Aagbabula………then she is packed off to bring Mommy Phuljhari…….poor thing…😆…..she must be gnashing her teeth😆….however much she tries her jealousy will be her downfall…😛……Mommy Phuljhari is sharp, she should pick out from Bhabhi aunty's tone that her pants are on fire…😉…..and Bhabhi Aunty walks into Mommy Phuljharis rooms and aims directly for her ornaments…….her tone is dropping saccharine sweetness…😆…….aiyoo she makes fun of Baby Bhasu…….bad Bhabhi Aunty..naughty naughty……..see Mommy Phuljhari does not like that……😳.and then takes her downstairs……….and Mommy Phuljhari is making a call to Kanha that as soon as her ghunghat is raised se should see Poppa Fruitcake…😆……don't worry Mommy Phuljhari……….you know na he has an subconscious attraction towards ghunghat.😆😉.he will be there……😃..Oh Bhabhi Aunty is also sad that due to Madman Banshee, Baby Bhasu won't be in front of Mommy Phuljhari…arreh don't worry na Bhabhi Aunty …go and count your saris…😛…..why should Baby Bhasu be there……🤔…….Baby Bhasu is mommy Phuljharis foster child…😃😳…….Poppa Fruitcake will be there. 😃Oh I forgot poor Baby Bhasu was getting bored with watching the same cartoon again and again…and so he wanted to go downstairs….but Lady Banshee stopped him and made him sleep that too under a thick blanket in summer………Baby Bhasu……..psttt…😉…….listen….psttt….your this mother is a big bore go to Mommy Phuljhari…😃.she is fun and you will see a big cartoon network surrounding her…😃😆.see you don't have to watch the same cartoon again and again…😳…..if you are with her you will get to watch a live cartoon show surrounding her…….ahhh…..so Baby Bhasu did not sleep…😆😆…….and he is slowly creeping out of the room……😆…and he also takes off his slippers ………😆…..oh No! That bore Poppa Fruitcake is now here and he asks Baby Bhasu what is he doing……😳…….he oh he is doing meditation…😳…..arreh he is looking downstairs..what else is he doing…🤔….Baby Bhasu wants to go downstairs but Poppa Fruitcake in a very serious tone says no…😳…..and Baby Bhasu emotionally blackmails him and drags him down…😆….good boy Baby Bhasu…👏…no wonder I have started to like you again……😃…so these two are going down the stairs and Kabutarni is raising the ghunghat and Mommy Phuljhari has her eyes closed…😆……..then she feels Poppa Fruitcake's presence and looks at him and gives him a sweet smile and  PoppaFruitcake goes…….GRRR…😆😆…..Uffoo Baby Bhasu had to land there……..Anyway Poppa Fruitcake sends Baby Bhasu packing and then is called to attention by Kabutarni…😆…….she orders him to give Mommy Phuljhari the gift……….the first gift……👏…..so Mommy Phuljhari is looking at him from under the ghunghat and Poppa Fruitcake who is Kabutarnis good boy is slowly approaching Mommy Phuljhari…😆arreh why is he phollaoing his nose…🤔…..now this is reminding me of the matador scene again…😳……the red ghunghat of Mommy Phuljhari as the red flag and Poppa Fruitcake the wild bull ..grrr…😳….slowly approaching…😳…..he slowly growls grrr and walks and Mommy Phuljhari is just looking and  Bhabhi Aunty jumps on the gifts in Poppa Fruitcakes hand and whacks them away……Satyanash...spoilt all the fun...😔...this Bhabhi Aunty should go and count her saris...she then gives her gift and tells others to give their gifts too …so all the ladies come and play Peek a Boo with Mommy Phuljhari and her ghunghat...😉😆.and then Chintamanis turn……..Haila! Chunnu munnu I thought that being the eldest in the family he should be the first……….why is he the last,…🤔…..that too after the guests…….anyway…..

Now Kabutarni has to show off that how large hearted she is and she says…go on ask whatever you want😆..from Chintamani I will give that to you…🤣…..Mommy Phuljhari takes on her I am good girl looks and meekly says "i just want to ask something"…😆😍….and Kabutarni runs and starts digging her hole so that she can jump in it later on…😆😆……so she swells up her chest and says…..….this is my vachan…😆🤣…..Vachan! Brilliant……👏👏…….soon she will learn never to give Mommy Phuljhari any vachan because the chances are that she herself will fall in them…😆…..that is Mommy Phuljharis specialty…..she has done a PhD in it…😉.. anyway Mommy Phuljhari very sweetly says I want the doors to the temple to be opened 😆😆and Chintamani is impressed…😃….mmm….does he think that this is the unofficial declaration of the war in Purohit Bhavan…🤔….todays episode should be Chapter 1…👏……Kabutarnis eyes grow big……..but now she is in the hole that she herself has very diligently dug for herself…😆…..Aagbabula is angry……😆….Bhabhi Aunty still thinking of ornaments…😆….and two cats……..I mean two guest are poking Kabutarni and saying now lets see what happens…😆yes yes we are also waiting……😆…Now Bhabi Aunty decides to take care of the situation and bangs her head against the immovable wall that is Phuljharis stubborn will…😆🤣……..who sweetly emotionally blackmails Kabutarni in front of everyone ……😆…..good work Mommy Phuljhari…pay her back in her own ways…👏……Chintamani is now literally glowing.😆.aiyooo Poppa Fruitcake you are soon going to lose your best friend to Mommy Phuljhari….hee hee…😆….and Kabutarni who is now comfortably sitting in the hole that she has herself dug…😆……says……..It is not that important that whose wish is important but what is more important is my vachan…🤣……so here is the key and open the temple…👏….I think Chintamani would have danced jiggy wiggy at this point…😆…..Bhabhi Aunty is floored…😆..Agabablu is staring and Kabutarji is in awe……😆…..so round one to Mommy Phuljhairi…👏wonder what will be Poppa Fruitcakes' reaction when he gets to know that Mommy Phuljhari has gone against Kabutarni….another round of snarling…🤔……well Mommy Phuljhari has been trained by Chandalika so all this is nothing to her……😉.

Comment…..

Nice light episode on the outside but messages being passed…..I enjoyed it. Angie your demand has been fulfilled……..partially. You can put a tick mark in your list regarding the temple……..Radhika sweet talked her way into opening the temple and bowled dadaji over. If Dadaji is shrewd he shold have put two and two together today...it was all there in front of him. Now most probably he is going to start eating from Radhikas hands…which should irritate Dev more. Good……….he needs to be pushed……….I mean his buttons needs to be pushed and who else than Radhika for it. He might lash out but she should be able to deal with it. It shouldn't be a surprise to her. Radhika should do whatever she is here to do in her own way. If the Badi Bahu has brains then she should start thinking about Radhika……….if Radhika can ask for the temple doors to be opened knowing that it is against her wish and also knowing that no one goes against badi bahu, then Madam should start thinking about this bholi bhali girls capability…….thats how she described Radhika, didn't she. I like her digging her own hole to jump into…….it was a sweet sight. Mohini thinks that she can hood wink her………I mean Radhika……well Radhika will sweetly put her on a merry go round if she wants to……..and Radhika did all this most probably knowing that Dev might again start shouting……..or did she not understand the control of badi bahu on Dev……..will be interesting to watch Devs reaction and how badi bahu plays with that and how Radhika deals with that…..or will Chunnu Munnu skip the interesting scenario and again rush for another ritual. Also liked Padma and Rohan. Wonder what will be Padma's reaction to this temple door opening.

All the actors were good but enjoyed watching Rohan and Radhika the most.   

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tilashini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
hip hip hooorayyy!!!!! 🥳 hi yar kaise ho aap??? 😆

GURUMA A.K.A.GARDES has sent her greetings to all of u!!! 😃
Angie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: misti73

Ahh Bhabhi Aunty gets caught eavesdropping 😆and she gets to know that everything will come to Aagbabula'''then she is packed off to bring Mommy Phuljhari''.poor thing'😆'..she must be gnashing her teeth😆'.however much she tries her jealousy will be her downfall'😛
Actually Maheswari in her arrogance has started making mistakes.  She knows that Aunty is jealous and yet is not taking her into confidence.  Only feeding her carrots of being Mrs. RP and in control of PB and/or browbeating her.  Soon bhabi aunty would revolt and do something that would harm Kabutarni more.
''Mommy Phuljhari is sharp, she should pick out from Bhabhi aunty's tone that her pants are on fire'😉'..and Bhabhi Aunty walks into Mommy Phuljharis rooms and aims directly for her ornaments''.her tone is dropping saccharine sweetness'😆''.aiyoo she makes fun of Baby Bhasu''.bad Bhabhi Aunty..naughty naughty''..see Mommy Phuljhari does not like that''😳.and then takes her downstairs'''.
Bhabi Aunti is just peanuts for Phuljhari.  She has grown up with Chandalika and Dotty and can deal with Bhabi aunty with her hands tied behind her back.  It would be Maheswari who would be more of an opponent for Phuljhari.  Liked Phuljhari yesterday and today because she is not crying anymore or begging and is just doing her thing which she does best.
and Mommy Phuljhari is making a call to Kanha that as soon as her ghunghat is raised se should see Poppa Fruitcake'😆''don't worry Mommy Phuljhari'''.you know na he has an subconscious attraction towards ghunghat.😆😉.he will be there''😃..
🤣  Yeah Fruitcake and his fetish for Ghungat.  But, chunnu munnu I am getting a little tired of two sets of rituals - ones that were not supposed to be completed as they were with Rohan and now another ones that are going to be completed because they are with Fruitcake.  I mean could you do less drama and just let Fruitcake stand there.  Phuljhari doesn't need Kanha for such menial rituals.  Fruitcake himself can not resist coming in front of Phuljhari.

Oh Bhabhi Aunty is also sad that due to Madman Banshee, Baby Bhasu won't be in front of Mommy Phuljhari'arreh don't worry na Bhabhi Aunty 'go and count your saris'😛'..why should Baby Bhasu be there''🤔''.Baby Bhasu is mommy Phuljharis foster child'😃😳''.
I was laughing at Bhabi aunty's remarks.  I mean  Phuljhari doesn't want Baby Bhasu to be there to take a first look at her.  She wants Fruitcake and fruitcake only.  "Mujhe fruitcake chaiyeye aur fruitcake ke siwaye kuch nahi chaiyeye."

Poppa Fruitcake will be there. 😃Oh I forgot poor Baby Bhasu was getting bored with watching the same cartoon again and again'and so he wanted to go downstairs'.but Lady Banshee stopped him and made him sleep that too under a thick blanket in summer'''Baby Bhasu''..psttt'😉''.listen'.psttt'.your this mother is a big bore go to Mommy Phuljhari'😃.she is fun and you will see a big cartoon network surrounding her'😃😆.see you don't have to watch the same cartoon again and again'😳'..if you are with her you will get to watch a live cartoon show surrounding her
Yeah,  now Banshee is some strange mother.  She wants to lock up either Phuljhari or Baby Bhasu.  Reminds me of that story from Amarchitrakatha - Udyan and Vasavdatta where Udyan was captured by Vasavdatta's father (his arch enemy) and was told to teach his daughter Veena.  But both were kept apart by a curtain as he didn't want them to fall for each other.  Now here Banshee doesn't have to worry about that because Phuljhari not loving is what caused the problem.  But still if she wants to keep Baby Bhasu away from Phuljhari, shouldn't she play with him or spend some time with him in the room.  Otherwise he would get bored as he is only 8 (10,11??) years old.  Initially, she let her son live with her despite Viraath and Dev going to the boarding school.  But now she doesn't spend any time with her precious son...Banshee...soon he would be formally calling Phuljhari "Mommy Phuljhari" and would whisper to Phuljhari to send L.Banshee away. 

''.ahhh'..so Baby Bhasu did not sleep'😆😆''.and he is slowly creeping out of the room''😆'and he also takes off his slippers '''😆'..oh No! That bore Poppa Fruitcake is now here and he asks Baby Bhasu what is he doing''😳''.he oh he is doing meditation'😳'..arreh he is looking downstairs..what else is he doing'🤔'.Baby Bhasu wants to go downstairs but Poppa Fruitcake in a very serious tone says no'😳'..and Baby Bhasu emotionally blackmails him and drags him down'😆'.good boy Baby Bhasu'👏'no wonder I have started to like you again''😃'
Have to agree that Poppa Fruitcake is boring.  He wants to be baby Bhasu's friend and yet can't entertain him.  Fruitcake, you are losing Baby Bhasu.  He is only going to like Mommy Phuljhari.  See he was calling her "Pari" today.  Soon that would be his nickname for Phuljhari.  He would say, "Badi ma..badi ma..I want Pari to come and tell me a story...I am only going to eat if Pari feeds me with her beautiful hands...Badi ma..badima..I want to dress up Pari in her jewels and ghungats."  At this last line, Papa Fruitcake's patience would be gone and he would start shouting at Baby Bhasu forgetting that Baby Bhasu is the boss and can get him kicked out.  By the way, Baby Bhasu is good in getting Papa Fruitcake to do his bidding.  I soon see an outing for the family - Papa Fruitcake, Mommy Phuljhari and Baby Bhasu in the back car seat.  Badi ma would allow it as she is now Phuljhari's fairy Godmother.  Yes, sure she is the evil one but fairy Godmother nevertheless.

so these two are going down the stairs and Kabutarni is raising the ghunghat and Mommy Phuljhari has her eyes closed'😆''..then she feels Poppa Fruitcake's presence and looks at him and gives him a sweet smile and  PoppaFruitcake goes''.GRRR'😆😆'..Uffoo Baby Bhasu had to land there''..
The growling was fun, but he was also looking at Mommy Phuljhari intentionally.  didn't like even Baby Bhasu admiring Mommy Phuljhari's beauty.  Was he afraid that Baby Bhasu would go running to Mommy Phuljhari and put his head in her lap?
Anyway Poppa Fruitcake sends Baby Bhasu packing and then is called to attention by Kabutarni'😆''.she orders him to give Mommy Phuljhari the gift'''.the first gift''👏'..so Mommy Phuljhari is looking at him from under the ghunghat and Poppa Fruitcake who is Kabutarnis good boy is slowly approaching Mommy Phuljhari'😆arreh why is he phollaoing his nose'🤔'..now this is reminding me of the matador scene again'😳''the red ghunghat of Mommy Phuljhari as the red flag and Poppa Fruitcake the wild bull ..grrr'😳'.slowly approaching'😳'..he slowly growls grrr and walks
I think he also didn't like being referred to as Mommy Phuljhari's BIL (Devar).  Didn't mind him not wanting to give gifts given by Kabutarni.  He is going to start gifting Mommy Phuljhari red sarees, neeli chunris and bangles once Mommy Phuljhari reforms him.

and Mommy Phuljhari is just looking and  Bhabhi Aunty jumps on the gifts in Poppa Fruitcakes hand and whacks them away''Satyanash...spoilt all the fun...😔...this Bhabhi Aunty should go and count her saris...she then gives her gift and tells others to give their gifts too 'so all the ladies come and play Peek a Boo with Mommy Phuljhari and her ghunghat...😉😆.and then Chintamanis turn''..Haila! Chunnu munnu I thought that being the eldest in the family he should be the first'''.why is he the last,'🤔'..that too after the guests''.anyway'..

Misti...Misti...Misti. ...when will you understand that the sequence doesn't matter for chunnu munnu.  The only thing is that melodrama should come last and all the rituals/practices can be changed accordingly.  So since the wish was for temple keys,  it had to come at the last.  Also, it was important to show that Phuljhari utilized the gift from Dadaji for the best use.

Now Kabutarni has to show off that how large hearted she is and she says'go on ask whatever you want😆..from Chintamani I will give that to you'🤣'..Mommy Phuljhari takes on her I am good girl looks and meekly says "i just want to ask something"'😆😍'.and Kabutarni runs and starts digging her hole so that she can jump in it later on'😆😆''so she swells up her chest and says'..'.this is my vachan'😆🤣'..Vachan! Brilliant''👏👏''.soon she will learn never to give Mommy Phuljhari any vachan because the chances are that she herself will fall in them'😆'..that is Mommy Phuljharis specialty'..she has done a PhD in it'😉.. anyway Mommy Phuljhari very sweetly says I want the doors to the temple to be opened 😆😆and Chintamani is impressed'😃'.mmm'.does he think that this is the unofficial declaration of the war in Purohit Bhavan'🤔'.todays episode should be Chapter 1'👏''Kabutarnis eyes grow big''..but now she is in the hole that she herself has very diligently dug for herself'😆'..Aagbabula is angry''😆'.Bhabhi Aunty still thinking of ornaments'😆'.and two cats''..I mean two guest are poking Kabutarni and saying now lets see what happens'😆yes yes we are also waiting''😆'Now Bhabi Aunty decides to take care of the situation and bangs her head against the immovable wall that is Phuljharis stubborn will'😆🤣''..who sweetly emotionally blackmails Kabutarni in front of everyone ''😆'..good work Mommy Phuljhari'pay her back in her own ways'👏''Chintamani is now literally glowing.😆.aiyooo Poppa Fruitcake you are soon going to lose your best friend to Mommy Phuljhari'.hee hee'😆'.and Kabutarni who is now comfortably sitting in the hole that she has herself dug'😆''says''..It is not that important that whose wish is important but what is more important is my vachan'🤣''so here is the key and open the temple'👏'.I think Chintamani would have danced jiggy wiggy at this point'😆'..Bhabhi Aunty is floored'😆..Agabablu is staring and Kabutarji is in awe''😆'..so round one to Mommy Phuljhairi'👏wonder what will be Poppa Fruitcakes' reaction when he gets to know that Mommy Phuljhari has gone against Kabutarni'.another round of snarling'🤔''well Mommy Phuljhari has been trained by Chandalika so all this is nothing to her''😉.

It was very funny.  Kabutarni thinks that this girl is gullible.  The day before she refused her to worship her Kanha and told her expressively that she would be insulting Kabutarni if Phuljhari keeps Kanha inside the house.  The next day she is asking for the keys.  Despite everyone trying to make her change her wish,  Phuljhari stood her ground despite her lowered gaze and humble words.  On top of that, she used two things (Rohan's and Dadaji's health) to blackmail her publicly.  Still Kabutarni thinks that Phuljhari would be pliable and would do whatever is told...Vinaash Kaale vipreet budhi (translation:  when one's destruction time comes, the mind makes bad decisions).

Dadaji was looking maha impressed and Phuljhari is going to be his confidant and best friend soon.  Fruitcake is going to be so jealous to lose both Chintamani and baby Bhasu to Phuljhari.  He would try to snarl at her but Phuljhari's serene smile along with the support of her two new founds friends would just irritate Fruitcake.  Fruitcake your fall is coming and a lot of us would enjoy seeing it.  Want to see Fruitcake eating humble pie and then fall at Phuljhari's feel in abject humility to ask for her forgiveness.  Phuljhari needs to give him then her headmistress looks and walks off ruthlessly.    

misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Tilashini

hip hip hooorayyy!!!!! 🥳 hi yar kaise ho aap??? 😆

GURUMA A.K.A.GARDES has sent her greetings to all of u!!! 😃

Hi Tigu...how are you...
Tilashini thumbnail

Hi Tigu...how are you...

bilkul fine hai ji 😆 or aap??? missed u last friday.. 😔
my dev became poppa fruitcake? 😕😆
Edited by Tilashini - 12 years ago
set_raj thumbnail
Rohan is Maha bore and annoying and irritating character..he behaves like a three year old kid..and the worst thing is keeps on repeating the lines..the way he walks as if he is 2 and half years old kid...chunnu munnu has given him their get up..
Tilashini thumbnail
Originally posted by: set_raj

Rohan is Maha bore and annoying and irritating character..he behaves like a three year old kid..and the worst thing is keeps on repeating the lines..the way he walks as if he is 2 and half years old kid...chunnu munnu has given him their get up..

rohan to dev : maza ayega!! maza maza ayega!!! hah hah!! chalo chalo!! 🤣 🤣
Edited by Tilashini - 12 years ago
Angie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Nice light episode on the outside but messages being passed'..I enjoyed it.
I too liked the episode except for the prayer sent by Radhika.  They should show some small rituals being done properly without Radhika calling for help all the time.  It becomes tedious as we all know that all the rituals would be completed now that Phuljhari is doing them with her KK (in her mind). 

Angie your demand has been fulfilled''..partially. You can put a tick mark in your list regarding the temple''..Radhika sweet talked her way into opening the temple and bowled dadaji over.
Yes,  chunnu munnu did it much sooner than expected.  I guess this was the first step as they have to show that Kanha is now inside.  But I liked how they showed Radhika doing it.  Also, they showed her quiet strength.  She doesn't need Dev to fight her battles but Dev needs her to get over his insecurities.  So it was a good episode today. 

If Dadaji is shrewd he shold have put two and two together today...it was all there in front of him. Now most probably he is going to start eating from Radhikas hands'which should irritate Dev more. Good'''.he needs to be pushed'''.I mean his buttons needs to be pushed and who else than Radhika for it. He might lash out but she should be able to deal with it. It shouldn't be a surprise to her. Radhika should do whatever she is here to do in her own way.
That's why would like to hear Dadaji's thoughts once in a while.  It would make the episodes more interesting.  Dadaji should be able to understand as he has a lot of facts in his hands.  He knows that Radhika loves Dev only and considers him her husband.  She is shown married to Rohan in a ceremony about which only Radhika and Rohan knows.  Also she has indicated that her purpose is something else.  So by now asking for Kanha to be brought inside,  she has to remind him of wise old owl's words.  He should know that the marriage didn't happen and Radhika is here as Dev's wife. 

Dev's irritation would be good as he wants to be angry at Phuljhari and would want Dadaji to be same.  Also, he wouldn't want Radhika to play with Dadaji's feelings but instead would find that Dadaji prefer her company.  This pushing of buttons is very pleasing to audience.

I prefer that Radhika does her own thing and doesn't chase Dev.  Let Dev be forced by circumstances or his compulsion to be near her.  Also, I like that Radhika is not crying every minute even though she does get hurt by Dev's attitude.  Instead she is being quietly determined.

If the Badi Bahu has brains then she should start thinking about Radhika'''.if Radhika can ask for the temple doors to be opened knowing that it is against her wish and also knowing that no one goes against badi bahu, then Madam should start thinking about this bholi bhali girls capability''.thats how she described Radhika, didn't she. I like her digging her own hole to jump into''.it was a sweet sight. Mohini thinks that she can hood wink her'''I mean Radhika''well Radhika will sweetly put her on a merry go round if she wants to''..
Probably for now Badi bahu would be arrogant and not think much of Radhika's strength.  But slowly she would start realizing her mistake and would like to throw out Radhika.  But by then it would be too late.  If they don't show other absurdities, they can make this track good.  I like Radhika's hiding tendencies.  She knows when to keep her mouth shut.  This she learnt from her father by omitting things from Chandalika.

and Radhika did all this most probably knowing that Dev might again start shouting''..or did she not understand the control of badi bahu on Dev''..will be interesting to watch Devs reaction and how badi bahu plays with that and how Radhika deals with that'..or will Chunnu Munnu skip the interesting scenario and again rush for another ritual. Also liked Padma and Rohan. Wonder what will be Padma's reaction to this temple door opening.

I actually like that Radhika is doing things that may be against Dev.  She is her own person who has her own convictions.  So she will do what she thinks is right despite Dev's opposition.  Dev may not shout on this as this is about Kanha.  I think they will probably show him melting slowly with Radhika's actions.  Because only then they would start showing his jealousy if either baby Bhasu becomes more demanding or the real Bhasmasur comes out and wants Phuljhari despite marriage not happening.  Padma will still continue to blame Radhika (remember Vaishali when she used to shout at Radhika for lighting the diya or some such thing) but will only get cured when Baby Bhasu gets cured.  Then she would be begging Phuljhari to stay with her son as she spoils her son.  So whatever baby Bhasu or Bhasmasur wants, he gets it.

All the actors were good but enjoyed watching Rohan and Radhika the most.   

Rohan and Radhika were the best.  There was not much scope for Dev in today's serial.  But liked them all too.

misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: why6

Actually Maheswari in her arrogance has started making mistakes.  She knows that Aunty is jealous and yet is not taking her into confidence.  Only feeding her carrots of being Mrs. RP and in control of PB and/or browbeating her.  Soon bhabi aunty would revolt and do something that would harm Kabutarni more.
Yes...well ego does lead to ones downfall...Bhabhu aunty has been showing signs of revolt for a long time and Kabutarni in her arrogance is not picking up on them.
Bhabi Aunti is just peanuts for Phuljhari.  She has grown up with Chandalika and Dotty and can deal with Bhabi aunty with her hands tied behind her back.  It would be Maheswari who would be more of an opponent for Phuljhari.  Liked Phuljhari yesterday and today because she is not crying anymore or begging and is just doing her thing which she does best.
I wonder about Maheshwari...she does react to situations and lashes out...she will use Devs weakness but if Radhika learns to negotiate that then Maheshwari won't cause problems for her...

🤣  Yeah Fruitcake and his fetish for Ghungat.  But, chunnu munnu I am getting a little tired of two sets of rituals - ones that were not supposed to be completed as they were with Rohan and now another ones that are going to be completed because they are with Fruitcake.  I mean could you do less drama and just let Fruitcake stand there.  Phuljhari doesn't need Kanha for such menial rituals.  Fruitcake himself can not resist coming in front of Phuljhari.
Actually that Kanha dialgue from Radhika was really not needed...Baby Bhasu would have brought Fruitcake and the audience would have understood that it is Kanhas will. She already asked yesterday from Kanha ... 
I was laughing at Bhabi aunty's remarks.  I mean  Phuljhari doesn't want Baby Bhasu to be there to take a first look at her.  She wants Fruitcake and fruitcake only.  "Mujhe fruitcake chaiyeye aur fruitcake ke siwaye kuch nahi chaiyeye."
😆😆

Yeah,  now Banshee is some strange mother.  She wants to lock up either Phuljhari or Baby Bhasu.  Reminds me of that story from Amarchitrakatha - Udyan and Vasavdatta where Udyan was captured by Vasavdatta's father (his arch enemy) and was told to teach his daughter Veena.  But both were kept apart by a curtain as he didn't want them to fall for each other.
😆😆😆
  Now here Banshee doesn't have to worry about that because Phuljhari not loving is what caused the problem.  But still if she wants to keep Baby Bhasu away from Phuljhari, shouldn't she play with him or spend some time with him in the room.  Otherwise he would get bored as he is only 8 (10,11??) years old.  Initially, she let her son live with her despite Viraath and Dev going to the boarding school.  But now she doesn't spend any time with her precious son...Banshee...soon he would be formally calling Phuljhari "Mommy Phuljhari" and would whisper to Phuljhari to send L.Banshee away. 
Yes I found that strange too...if she is so worried about her son.specially one who has lost his memory won't she being a mother hover around him?  There was a soft expression on her face with Baby Bhasu was on the bed with his hand across his eyes...but wouldn't she be in the room with him. Soon Phuljhari will enter the room and start taking care of Baby Bhasu andshe will not shout at him also...

Have to agree that Poppa Fruitcake is boring.  He wants to be baby Bhasu's friend and yet can't entertain him.  Fruitcake, you are losing Baby Bhasu. 
Papa fruitcake has to loosen up a bit if he wants to be Baby Bhasus friend...even a normal kid will run away from him "Thou shalt not do this tone"
He is only going to like Mommy Phuljhari.  See he was calling her "Pari" today.  Soon that would be his nickname for Phuljhari.  He would say, "Badi ma..badi ma..I want Pari to come and tell me a story...I am only going to eat if Pari feeds me with her beautiful hands...Badi ma..badima..I want to dress up Pari in her jewels and ghungats."  At this last line, Papa Fruitcake's patience would be gone and he would start shouting at Baby Bhasu forgetting that Baby Bhasu is the boss and can get him kicked out. 
😆😆 Oh yes Papa Fruitcake is very possessive about ghunghat, payal and ornaments.
 By the way, Baby Bhasu is good in getting Papa Fruitcake to do his bidding.  I soon see an outing for the family - Papa Fruitcake, Mommy Phuljhari and Baby Bhasu in the back car seat.  Badi ma would allow it as she is now Phuljhari's fairy Godmother.  Yes, sure she is the evil one but fairy Godmother nevertheless.
😆😆
The growling was fun, but he was also looking at Mommy Phuljhari intentionally.  didn't like even Baby Bhasu admiring Mommy Phuljhari's beauty.  Was he afraid that Baby Bhasu would go running to Mommy Phuljhari and put his head in her lap?
That would have been an interesting scene...😆

I think he also didn't like being referred to as Mommy Phuljhari's BIL (Devar).  Didn't mind him not wanting to give gifts given by Kabutarni.  He is going to start gifting Mommy Phuljhari red sarees, neeli chunris and bangles once Mommy Phuljhari reforms him.
😆😆😆...Poor Poppa Fruitcake.

Misti...Misti...Misti. ...when will you understand that the sequence doesn't matter for chunnu munnu.  The only thing is that melodrama should come last and all the rituals/practices can be changed accordingly.  So since the wish was for temple keys,  it had to come at the last.  Also, it was important to show that Phuljhari utilized the gift from Dadaji for the best use.
Ah sorry Angie...will try to remeber it for the next time...chunnu munnu's special effects.😳

It was very funny.  Kabutarni thinks that this girl is gullible.  The day before she refused her to worship her Kanha and told her expressively that she would be insulting Kabutarni if Phuljhari keeps Kanha inside the house.  The next day she is asking for the keys.  Despite everyone trying to make her change her wish,  Phuljhari stood her ground despite her lowered gaze and humble words.  On top of that, she used two things (Rohan's and Dadaji's health) to blackmail her publicly.  Still Kabutarni thinks that Phuljhari would be pliable and would do whatever is told...Vinaash Kaale vipreet budhi (translation:  when one's destruction time comes, the mind makes bad decisions).

Exactly...if badi bahu has brains then she should definitely rethink ...she gave it back to badi bahu using her own words. Liked it.

Dadaji was looking maha impressed and Phuljhari is going to be his confidant and best friend soon.  Fruitcake is going to be so jealous to lose both Chintamani and baby Bhasu to Phuljhari.  He would try to snarl at her but Phuljhari's serene smile along with the support of her two new founds friends would just irritate Fruitcake.  Fruitcake your fall is coming and a lot of us would enjoy seeing it.  Want to see Fruitcake eating humble pie and then fall at Phuljhari's feel in abject humility to ask for her forgiveness.  Phuljhari needs to give him then her headmistress looks and walks off ruthlessly.    

Angie you better start thinking about your famous revenge scenarios.😉😆

set_raj thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tilashini

rohan to dev : maza ayega!! maza maza ayega!!! hah hah!! chalo chalo!! 🤣 🤣

Neechey Happy birthday wala happy birthday hai na...mujhe bhi jaana hai jaana hai..etc...sooo irritating...fast forward character ho gaya hai...😆😆