rudra is stuck between pihu n gauri

kashya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

OMG... the story has no novelty about it,... Its turning boring,... I am n ardent Sangini fan as tht is the onli serial i watch on TV...i feel bad tht my fav show is turning boring... really sad... i used 2 love the chemistry between iqbal n binny,... infact i m an iqbal n binny fan... but something is missin and its getting boring day by day...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adipihu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
both iqbal and binny dont have chemistry at all.😕
joolipatel thumbnail

Can anyone explain to me that how Rudra started thinking about Pihu again as i thought he started loving his wife gauri.

OrientalDancer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: joolipatel

Can anyone explain to me that how Rudra started thinking about Pihu again as i thought he started loving his wife gauri.

He has a partial memory loss. He  lost his memory of the past 3 years.So he forgot everything related to Gauri  and what happened in this 3 years.

The Rudr/Pihu scenes are  terrible to watch.Imho they lack chemistry , i see nothing between them , whereas between RaGa , their chemistry was mindblowing, but the Cvs/writers destroyed it. Iqbla/Binny have a great chemistry,they remind me of SRK/Kajol.And i am not the only one who says that.
Edited by OrientalDancer - 12 years ago