Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Like the fact that they haven't resorted to showing the stereotypical "fairy tale" sorta love story between the two since the start of the show. Typically, youth shows have a tendency to get in those cliched "dream sequences" and "trip-catch-stare" routines to romanticize love. The gradual pace in the growing closeness amongst these two strangers is something that stands out. Both are ordinary looking guy and girl with ordinary sort of lives. And as LadyM mentioned above-- it is indeed the lack of perfection and presence of subtle flaws within each character that makes the story worth watching. Even if is yet another college love story, it is still unique in it's own way. especially the characters of anant and navya.
In the first week, i thought Navya would be just another day dreaming character. But they way they've shown her character evolve and her various attributes is quite well. her character sort of grows on to you.
dhartiamber thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Anant and Navya are different from the stereotypical characters of college romance serials this one is realistic and simplistic.!!!
supria thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi k,

long time after i came on to this forum, ur post is great...ya just loved navya admiting things that shes changing, there r two navyas now in her...n her strong feelings for ananth...but one thing thats haunting me...will anath turn out to be the same old tv hero ...who just cant refuse to go against his family principles...whatever they r for him...n then be helpless in front of his grandpa??  i wish he does not hurt navya, anyways i want her to grow in her career too...but not after going thru a heartbreak if ananth is forced to get engaged to that stupid silly gal called shagun!! lets see how things turn out after the picnic...n if ananth will accept he has some feelings for her...
.Juhi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nyc post kanky...i totaly agree wid u...der is a change in Navya of course...nd yea shez adorable 2...
thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I wasn't expecting so many of you to reply last night so I left, thanks a bunch for leaving in your two cents and appreciating my write-up. I strongly feel the show's has hit the road to emergence along with its protagonists, I am actually liking the serial these days, cheers! 

Peace.

Kankshita