Navya

Navya: Evolution of my Stagnant Feeling

thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello. How do you do? =]

There has been consistent stagnancy in Navya's feelings toward Anant or clearly, at the pace in which she was anywhere in the zone and state of admitting them in the first place. Navya's a beautiful character and she warms the cockles of your heart, sometimes with her gestures of compassion, friendship et cetera. I am not her fan, she's just the freshest face of the league of young ladies who identify with TV protagonists, live with their lives counting on the hero and well, basically being the heroine herself but like I mentioned, Navya's a beautiful character, I admire the characteristics she showcases, towards which my gender has gotten natural orientation. 

Love is precarious, especially when you are a lady. Navya is in love, she has steadily attained the frame of accepting it, in least of its sense but she has. When you have magnetic sciences acting on you with respect to the opposite sex, precisely the same happens which Navya admitted in her thought while contently watching Anant make merry. For her, forty-eight hours of a perennial alliance with Anant seem integral and she admitted, her priority. There wouldn't be anything more important, or that would guarantee her more happiness, more emotion, more mystical and endearing an arena than Anant's company. Bravery had invoked from a remote niche and she even dared to think of asking her father's permission for the picnic. Her stagnant feeling for Anant has entered the cycle of evolution and it soar heights soon, some real and believable heights.

Your views? 

Kankshita

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey kankshita :)

i agree wid you on Navya's charecter..initially i was not dat impressed wid her charecterisation as much i was wid Anant but slowly she is growing on me.
the way she is dealing wid both family,Anant,friends she is  really sweet charecter neither  too much nor less..

i loved how she wanted to help Appy to manao her for picnic in tonite's epi so as her interactions wid Anant,Ritz.

but she was really good in the scene wid her parents..understanding still feeling for her parents and friends..

i must say CVs are doing good job in improvising her charecterisation..
thegameison thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Gene_Nisha

Hey kankshita :)

i agree wid you on Navya's charecter..initially i was not dat impressed wid her charecterisation as much i was wid Anant but slowly she is growing on me.
the way she is dealing wid both family,Anant,friends she is  really sweet charecter neither  too much nor less..

i loved how she wanted to help Appy to manao her for picnic in tonite's epi so as her interactions wid Anant,Ritz.

but she was really good in the scene wid her parents..understanding still feeling for her parents and friends..

i must say CVs are doing good job in improvising her charecterisation..

Um, yeah. I like the various shades of Navya being portrayed in the show as well. This love-thing clicked the most with me, it was sinisterly real and something any of us can identify with, figuratively. 

Thanks for participating! 
thegameison thumbnail
Err, thanks for the likes, fellas. What's with replying, though? ðŸ¤“

Goodnight all. =]
madhu_sridhar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
evolution...hmmm...you know, i've been watchin hindi shows, especially the ones involving romance, for years together now...the first step in evolution, that i have often observed is that the girl has this full-fledged conscious dream about her love/married life...this has been, quite the general rule...but this rule doesn't really get along with the aspects of evolution right...i mean evolution is not about dreaming...its changing yourself in a better way to enhance your survival skills...

so, as i was reading your post, i just reverted back to that scene where navya decided she will approach her dad and request him for permission...she decided to throw away her inhibitions and give it a shot...something that she has never done before ( never had the guts either)...all for this one special person in her life...and at that particular moment i felt her whole character had gone a notch higher in terms of evolution...a big leap towards navya breaking away from her shell...this love is literally turning navya into a brave girl ( evolving, to put it in your terms)...

Roshni. thumbnail
I'm too speechless to even admire your writing! Its so succinctly put!😳

These feelings are so natural and never experienced before. All she knew was her chota sa family, and for the first time she had the guts to go ask for picnic.

Of all you lines, this is the line which really really makes me appreciate the words you have chosen.
"Her stagnant feeling for Anant has entered the cycle of evolution and it soar heights soon, some real and believable heights."

The stagnant feeling,started rising its head today. I don't think she has any idea about it though. She is developing feelings towards him. The barriers she had created around herself for not falling in love, she is tearing them apart.

All I can say, I'm so in love with the show as they are show some very realistic feelings.

PS: And really thank you for an awesome write up!
Arziya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 8
Beautifully said, loved your writing and agree with the change in navya and the stagnant feeling she has for anant
rituloveskmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey K,
I loved your analysis..and totally agree with it too!😳
Infact the innocence behind Navya's feelings towards Anant is a lil alarming! SHe is a simple girl, with all the traits of goodness and is falling head over heels in love with this guys! My problem, the guy she is getting so intrigued to does not seem to be so simple!
He surely  is a good hearted guy, but his thoughts seem to be a lil messed up!
When he gave the reason to his baba of why he wants to go for the picnic, it actually bothered me...i mean his reason..
I have made a post on it..do visit if you find time..
http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1680633#42329030
BUt yep, I agree to what you stated about Navya..she is just adorable...!😳

Edited by rituloveskmh - 12 years ago
LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Navya: Both the serial and the character have undergone a gradual build up of both story and emotions. What I liked (at least, thus far) about Navya is that the makers have taken their time to do their homework and have not imposed some picture perfect protagonists. What makes a serial, and more so a character, more beautiful is not their canned perfection, but their unique flaws. Every character in Navya, is flawed in some unique way which wants to make you root for them.

In Navya's case, her progressive change of emotions from awe to gratitude to preference to crush to like to something more than like to incremental degrees of love has been very creatively portrayed. Anant is still a step behind in this journey, but in due course of time he'll catch up. 

Very eloquent write-up, as always 😊
piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
I'm not a person who knows about "love" a lot nor I can put whatever lil i understand about love so beautifully the way you've penned down it K,It was seriously an amazing write up Like Roshni said.

Anyway, I can relate to Navya..From day one-Not for Anant,Not for her friends but just for Just the way she's & she deals with her familly & friends.

Though we didn't get get to see A girl who sometime do argue too with her parents,That happen in real life.. & I hope to see such stuff in future.Afterall,We are always not "Very good" with each & everything.

Talking about Her feelings for Anant.. Its like everyday she's taking a step ahead towards the ultimate goal..At 1st she had a crush on him..Which I think is a "crush: anymore,The feeling is much stringer than before & about which she aware off .She cant avoid it coz Anant not leting her do it..On the other Hand,there is a clash between papa ki Navya & Anant ki Navya,Where Papa's Navya is not allowed to feel this feelings..

I liked todays epi...The way she handled the situation where she went to ask for the permission for picnic but ended up huging her mom/dad n left after saying goodnight..Its proves She's sensible n just for the sake of something she really want to do,she 'd ever create a problem for her parents as they are in problem already (financial).

All that was so real..& well portrayed :)
Edited by piya2025 - 12 years ago