sri11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
What a difference b/w two families..i totally liked bedis...like the scene while both bedi ladies dayimg hetal is their beti and not bahu..she can live her life in her own way..we want only karan he5als happiness..ambaaji shud learn from them..so coming episodes we can expect lot more drama..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sherma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
evry1 is not the same,u look at sweety inlaws even they havent brought sweety back cause of anu-mona marriage,the thing wich i liked abouit ambaji she isnt hypocrite like baa,she is telling hetal to behave in a same manner what she expects from mona.now lets see how hetal manage?
Megha2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I also like Bedis as a human being. I am not comparing two cultural but just two families because if you guys even notice yesterday episode (May 9th) most of the members from Bedis said sorry  to Gandhis before Hetal and Karan wedding ceremony but no one from Gandhis said at once. Gadhis have lot of ego.  I think they should have said some words to Bedis if they can't say sorry. Gandhis should have said something like "No need to apologize as we all are clear now  &  these all happened due Dimpy  and we(Gandhis) also said harsh words on that day in anger due to Dimpy so why don't we just forget" I liked Hetal though because she said sorry to Mona.  I believe Ambaji should have said something to Mona as well if she can't say sorry. She should have said "Mona beta.. maine tujhko galat samajh liya, misjudge kar liya or Mona aacha kiya ki tum sachai samane le aai warna na jaane kitni zindgiya barbaat ho jaati us Pam aur Dimpy ki waza se." Well, let's C what happen next. I think there must be some story behind not saying sorry from Gandhi that's why track is going this way.

aazmi thumbnail
I agree 100% with megha2011...Let's wait and watch what happens next!!!!!!!