India-Forums

Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi
Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi

Difference between families

sri11 Goldie
sri11
sri11

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
What a difference b/w two families..i totally liked bedis...like the scene while both bedi ladies dayimg hetal is their beti and not bahu..she can live her life in her own way..we want only karan he5als happiness..ambaaji shud learn from them..so coming episodes we can expect lot more drama..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RBO_AddictMegha2011Naina007

sherma IF-Rockerz
sherma
sherma

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
evry1 is not the same,u look at sweety inlaws even they havent brought sweety back cause of anu-mona marriage,the thing wich i liked abouit ambaji she isnt hypocrite like baa,she is telling hetal to behave in a same manner what she expects from mona.now lets see how hetal manage?
Megha2011 Senior Member
Megha2011
Megha2011

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged

I also like Bedis as a human being. I am not comparing two cultural but just two families because if you guys even notice yesterday episode (May 9th) most of the members from Bedis said sorry  to Gandhis before Hetal and Karan wedding ceremony but no one from Gandhis said at once. Gadhis have lot of ego.  I think they should have said some words to Bedis if they can't say sorry. Gandhis should have said something like "No need to apologize as we all are clear now  &  these all happened due Dimpy  and we(Gandhis) also said harsh words on that day in anger due to Dimpy so why don't we just forget" I liked Hetal though because she said sorry to Mona.  I believe Ambaji should have said something to Mona as well if she can't say sorry. She should have said "Mona beta.. maine tujhko galat samajh liya, misjudge kar liya or Mona aacha kiya ki tum sachai samane le aai warna na jaane kitni zindgiya barbaat ho jaati us Pam aur Dimpy ki waza se." Well, let's C what happen next. I think there must be some story behind not saying sorry from Gandhi that's why track is going this way.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Naina007

aazmi Newbie
aazmi
aazmi

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
I agree 100% with megha2011...Let's wait and watch what happens next!!!!!!!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index