Chajje Chajje ka Pyaar

CCKP - May 10 Written Update- Meet the new couple

-Nightingale- IF-Stunnerz
-Nightingale-
-Nightingale-

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged

Chajje Chajje Ka Pyaar

Written Update

Episode starts with silent Dhruv getting scoldings from all to tell them why Daksh is not with him

Dimpy moves forward and confronts him. He reveals that Daksh will never return and had got married to Lipika.  Dhruv tells that he went to Daksh's office which was closed for the wedding.  He went to Lipika's house where watchmen informed they left just then.  Dhruv finds them in mandir getting married.  Dhruv tries to stop but Daksh pushes him in anger.  Dhruv is left with no option to leave.

All are shocked.  Dimpy looses consciousness.  All concern for Dimpy and take care of her.  She wakes up.  Dhruv's father slaps Dhruv demanding him to tell what he said was lie.  Dimpy is taken to her room.  She asks Ginny to leave her alone, which she agrees unhappily.

Dhruv, Dhairya, and their father go to reception party of Daksh Lipika where their father washes upside down.  Daksh gives explanation that he is partner in Lipika's company now and he is rich now and will aid in his father's name.  His father tells about his friend's bad state which Daksh says that he will say SORRY.  lipika tries to explain but is stopped by his FIL.  His father slaps him and gives him long bhashan.  I always hated this person to the core but today i loved each n every word of him, so matured and understanding.  He takes off his sirname from Daksh and leaves. (Daksh really annoyed me today..he does not even realise how big blunder he has committed...disguesting fellow...he will say sorryAngryAngryAngry...I hate this guy and that is the reason I gave him the name Mrs. Daksh Lipika Mahajan as his father has taken his sirname from him...no offence...)

Dimpy locks herself in the room and her family is worried and tries to make her open the door..

Precap:  Dhruv and Dhairya tries to bring their father in house but he is broken and is too sad and he says he cant face his frnd

Do hit the like button if u like the update and dont forget to hit the Chaskameter!!!

The following 57 member(s) liked the above post:

RamyashamsaHeerashumi1111ashoksssstar1974cutebubblymrvlsmedhsmuah143AMSTTithlyMarinedriveER_ER_YAbublybuntydolly123456desigirl2010pappy123nirleppannuashnaMaharajtim123ivanta29asiaheartChandani02crHeenapvinshedipz22Sadie101nikkigreenanvesha2010PRIYANKA00lastminraima_123nithi07ManeetkrazePinkangel1Mamanaami_31my_viewKhaLidaHGauri22fungrl-SharNeela-Lavarniabewafasweethoney06sejal719sigridshivani003SushSathishasaru.g-Stutz-Miss.Colorfullmd410LamheChurakeshumi.xxMATSxxMs.S.K.

saru.g IF-Sizzlerz
saru.g
saru.g

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Thanku for the wonderful update naz...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mamana-Nightingale-

sejal719 IF-Rockerz
sejal719
sejal719

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
thnx so much naz :D ur the best 

saru.g-Nightingale-

-Stutz- IF-Sizzlerz
-Stutz-
-Stutz-

IF Crazy Artistic Captain

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
thanx for this wonderful update naz!!! daksh sux!!

saru.g-Nightingale-

yllscin Goldie
yllscin
yllscin

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
YaY!!! Daksh uloo ne lipika patthi se shaadi karli Dancing dono kon apni ulloo party karne do...

... i hope Dimpy doesnt kill herself for such a looser as Daksh Dead...  

shivani003-Nightingale-

ami_31 Senior Member
ami_31
ami_31

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Thanks for an early update. Daksh is really a dumb fellow.  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nightingale-

Lavarnia IF-Dazzler
Lavarnia
Lavarnia

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
thanks for da update
hate DAKSH and likipa of course

-Nightingale-

Pooja05 IF-Sizzlerz
Pooja05
Pooja05

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update. I hate daksh and lipika. poor dimpy.

-Nightingale-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index