Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Khat2027

Kritika is a beyond amazing actress, i love her to bits (L)

& yeah she needs to rest or she will get sick. 
I loved how she told arjun to run away with her it was shoo shweet(L) 
& same here Karankrtiz4ever i didn't notice it at first b'c of the same reason Lol(: 

sorry Khat bloopers hamse chupte nahin ka kare๐Ÿ˜† we have paney nazar๐Ÿ˜‰ 
Kritika really needs rest poor soul
Edited by manojshonafan - 12 years ago
ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
When was there a body double? I can't find it. :P
aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
manoj well said.. kritz needs her rest but its up to the editors n costume ppl to cover their tracks.. even i noticed the body double.. especially since kritz's hair is patented n significantly diff n recognizable from a distance ๐Ÿ˜†
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

One of the things I like about KMH is the fact the lead character has been shown in such a positive way, Arohi knows what she wants and goes after it. The writing for Arohi has been perfect she has really shown growth since the show began. I have to admit when Arohi showed up to the jail talking about wanting to break the law, I thought is this a part of the dream but it wasn't. I was shocked that Arohi was thinking like this but it shows the lengths she would go for her love and Arjun is showing the lengths he'll go for Arohi too. He doesn't want to go down the wrong path nor will he let Arohi do the same, kitani mohabbat hai ๐Ÿ˜ณ 

Originally posted by: aksh4IF

manoj well said.. kritz needs her rest but its up to the editors n costume ppl to cover their tracks.. even i noticed the body double.. especially since kritz's hair is patented n significantly diff n recognizable from a distance ๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜† The hair is what it made it obvious that it was a body double
Edited by bollywoodcrazed - 12 years ago
shibz thumbnail

Originally posted by: manojshonafan

yeah the body double irked me well ๐Ÿ˜† frankly i dont have any probz with them unless they dont ruin the continuity of scenes as discreteness makes the characters lose its sheen 
@ bold i m not sure as i cant remember them vividly once  i wake up ๐Ÿ˜† n if u r talking abt dreams seen through  open eyes then they r yet to happen๐Ÿ˜ณ

lol no..i'm talkin bout dreams once we fall asleep๐Ÿ˜†
shibz thumbnail

Originally posted by: manojshonafan

u r right thanks to the cvs they dont use Kritz body double for Arjuhi scenes or else the entire magic of Arjuhi will be destroyed .No body double of  can add the magnetic n indescribable sparkling chemistry that Kritz share with Karan on screen  

dey did use kritz' body double in the jail scene where kritz is in yellow, wen she goes wit Mr.Punjabi to talk to Arjun...in some shots it was not kritz wen Arjun was talking to her๐Ÿ˜†
--priyal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
chalo takle or makhi ke ane se yeh toh pata chala arjun ko ki woh log kabhi sath the hi nhi
Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail

Originally posted by: ilovepyaar

When was there a body double? I can't find it. :P

well dear it was in the Arohi bua scene
Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail

Originally posted by: aksh4IF

thats quite true๐Ÿ˜†
Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail

Originally posted by: bollywoodcrazed

One of the things I like about KMH is the fact the lead character has been shown in such a positive way, Arohi knows what she wants and goes after it. The writing for Arohi has been perfect she has really shown growth since the show began. I have to admit when Arohi showed up to the jail talking about wanting to break the law, I thought is this a part of the dream but it wasn't. I was shocked that Arohi was thinking like this but it shows the lengths she would go for her love and Arjun is showing the lengths he'll go for Arohi too. He doesn't want to go down the wrong path nor will he let Arohi do the same, kitani mohabbat hai ๐Ÿ˜ณ 

๐Ÿ˜† The hair is what it made it obvious that it was a body double

i just love Arohi's character in this season๐Ÿ˜ƒ