Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

BLOOPER When Sid convinced Pia (Page 4)

abhina_roks Goldie
abhina_roks
abhina_roks

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika1570

Originally posted by RAMKIARCHU

cant disagree with any of the points pinpointed here, piya and abhay are getting dumber day by day! i wonder how piya stands firsts in the class eventhough i have not seen even one day her touching the book! i really dont understand why is sid doing all this, if maithili is alive, then why does he hate abhay, he has done his job of  separating abhay and maithili, and if this was not enough why is trapping poor panchi into all this and also piya, what does he want? from the beginning i didnt understand why he is trapping panchi to get closer to piya, and now that maithili is alive, i find it even more silly.

Well, Exactly my thoughts too... If Siddharth is having Maithili with him and that too as a Vampire who could be his mate ...
~why is he hiding her?
~why does he nurture so much hatred towards Abhay?
~why is he hell bend at harming Piya?

yeah unless they show us a solid reason like sid getting the ring now and using it he was able to get maithili back something like that, all this doesnt make sense...becoz if he got maithili as vampire long back and she was hidden all these years then there is no logic as to why sid is hurting abhay when he got what he wanted...

Edited by kisivaj - 10 May 2011 at 11:26pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Asad-Kii-Arzoo

Asad-Kii-Arzoo IF-Stunnerz
Asad-Kii-Arzoo
Asad-Kii-Arzoo

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:53pm | IP Logged

Tm..u knw wt d way Pia has been behaving i dint had any expectation frm her.I knew she wud straight away go 2 Sid saying 2 hrself No Pia No No Shaq n she did d same..She is jst acting lyk dumb.I agree wd all ur points d way she cud hav fynd out d truth abt Sid bt no she trusts Sid so much ki she goes 2 him n asks abt Mom?n Maithli's Story. If she so badly wanted 2 knw d History she cud hav jst red d buk instead of searching it on Loogle or Wikipedia or asking her So called Caring Brother-in-law.K yeah she askd him n he told him whole story Blah Blah nt even for a single sec she felt no dis is unbelivable,Abhay cant b lyk dis dnt jump 2 conclusions lyk dis.bt no she says Oh Abhay Yakeen nahi hota tumhara pyaar jhootha tha Confused

I seriously cant undrstand Pia,She jst cnfuses me lyk anythingConfused

No Offence IntendedSmile

Not an Active member here

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-rupa-EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index