India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

BLOOPER When Sid convinced Pia (Page 2)

--sumana13-- IF-Rockerz
--sumana13--
--sumana13--

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Pia's intelligence/ mind reading powers/detectivegiri ... switches on n off as per the requirements of the show ... ROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

abhina_roksAnamikaSJain-rupa-

AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumadear13

Pia's intelligence/ mind reading powers/detectivegiri ... switches on n off as per the requirements of the show ... ROFL

You told what is in my mind!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--

abhina_roks Goldie
abhina_roks
abhina_roks

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika1570

Yeah...really this is bloopers ki Kahaani. I noticed it too. Well, If the CT's want a so called scholarship student to be dumb and brainless like them there is nothing the viewers can do. Yeah, it would have been logical if Piya would have kept her mouth shut and confronted Abhay instead or called Haseena and seen if she lifts the Phone. But NO! Piya had to be dumb and brainless to drag this track further...

yes that title is really apt for this show with increasing number of bloopers...nevertheless i watch pkyek for its story...but piya wasnt shown in a logical way today...cv's had to show this blooper and show her dumb so that they can drag this track further...
abhina_roks Goldie
abhina_roks
abhina_roks

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhaylove

How true and agree with every word . So many clues and way o find out the truth . Ouch...i wish they could have showed that piya knows the truth and sid has forcibly taken her to place to get into coffin ...

Just to take piya into coffin they dont have to show piya being dump ...by doing this the chracter become little weak and cannot be justified .

Yes atleast piya should have doubt about parent thing ...and yes good post Smile

Thanks for appreciating!
Yeah there were many clues...but cv's chose to make her character weak and unjustified Ouch...
piya shud have atleast doubted abt raichands thing...but she straightly believed in everything...
anyways looking forward to future track...

-rupa-

abhina_roks Goldie
abhina_roks
abhina_roks

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumadear13

Pia's intelligence/ mind reading powers/detectivegiri ... switches on n off as per the requirements of the show ... ROFL

lols ROFL ROFL...very very very true...ClapClap

--sumana13--

Suneel_kumar IF-Dazzler
Suneel_kumar
Suneel_kumar

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=sumadear13]Pia's intelligence/ mind reading powers/detectivegiri ... switches on n off as per the requirements of the show ... ROFL[/QUOTEROFLClap

--sumana13--

pilot100 Goldie
pilot100
pilot100

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
cant disagree with any of the points pinpointed here, piya and abhay are getting dumber day by day! i wonder how piya stands firsts in the class eventhough i have not seen even one day her touching the book! i really dont understand why is sid doing all this, if maithili is alive, then why does he hate abhay, he has done his job of  separating abhay and maithili, and if this was not enough why is trapping poor panchi into all this and also piya, what does he want? from the beginning i didnt understand why he is trapping panchi to get closer to piya, and now that maithili is alive, i find it even more silly.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anu-radhaabhina_roksAnamikaSJain

nightmozam Newbie
nightmozam
nightmozam

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
your post is fine ,please support piya as well you are supporting abbey even sid also ,please stop making critic-m on piya 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index