Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nysha_2310 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
And piya knows about Abhayendra and maithili's story from the book she got from Pandher palace if i am not mistaken!
Abhay never told her anything..
So how can she believe Sid when he siad abhayendra had kidnapped maithili??Any normal human being would notice the contradiction in the story!
AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: RAMKIARCHU

cant disagree with any of the points pinpointed here, piya and abhay are getting dumber day by day! i wonder how piya stands firsts in the class eventhough i have not seen even one day her touching the book! i really dont understand why is sid doing all this, if maithili is alive, then why does he hate abhay, he has done his job of  separating abhay and maithili, and if this was not enough why is trapping poor panchi into all this and also piya, what does he want? from the beginning i didnt understand why he is trapping panchi to get closer to piya, and now that maithili is alive, i find it even more silly.

Well, Exactly my thoughts too... If Siddharth is having Maithili with him and that too as a Vampire who could be his mate ...
~why is he hiding her?
~why does he nurture so much hatred towards Abhay?
~why is he hell bend at harming Piya?

abhina_roks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vidusha

so true..many things confuse me..1.if piya does know what actually happend in the abhayendr story..all that she learnt from investigations   she clearly knows that sid is lying...

.2.how come maithili b alive for these many days..is she a vampire too...if yes then what does sid want from piya now...
3.how can piya doubt abhay..come on..uff.

well abt the 1st point is explainable, various books and sources from internet dont give complete informations and it is told in diff ways...so that is understandable...abhay never told the story to her completely...
there is no answer to the 2nd point right now unless when metz returns, they show us how sid got her back as vampire after these many years...
3rd- yes its silly to doubt on abhay but since she is bitten by abhay, she feels betrayed...
but i dont get how she trusts sid when she found so many clues and warnings from abhay regarding him...
Edited by kisivaj - 12 years ago
abhina_roks thumbnail
Originally posted by: nysha_2310

Sid told his parents are not alive??

So who were those who came to meet Dobrials? Dint he introduce them as his parents, the ones who were so confused where their son studied??
Am i missing something?? Please clarify

yes when Arnav Dobrial caught sid that his so called parents at the party didnt know abt where his son studied, sid gave explanation that they are his foster parents and that his real parents died when he was very young... 
abhina_roks thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anamika1570

Well, Exactly my thoughts too... If Siddharth is having Maithili with him and that too as a Vampire who could be his mate ...
~why is he hiding her?
~why does he nurture so much hatred towards Abhay?
~why is he hell bend at harming Piya?

yeah unless they show us a solid reason like sid getting the ring now and using it he was able to get maithili back something like that, all this doesnt make sense...becoz if he got maithili as vampire long back and she was hidden all these years then there is no logic as to why sid is hurting abhay when he got what he wanted...
Edited by kisivaj - 12 years ago
Asad-Kii-Arzoo thumbnail

Tm..u knw wt d way Pia has been behaving i dint had any expectation frm her.I knew she wud straight away go 2 Sid saying 2 hrself No Pia No No Shaq n she did d same..She is jst acting lyk dumb.I agree wd all ur points d way she cud hav fynd out d truth abt Sid bt no she trusts Sid so much ki she goes 2 him n asks abt Mom?n Maithli's Story. If she so badly wanted 2 knw d History she cud hav jst red d buk instead of searching it on Loogle or Wikipedia or asking her So called Caring Brother-in-law.K yeah she askd him n he told him whole story Blah Blah nt even for a single sec she felt no dis is unbelivable,Abhay cant b lyk dis dnt jump 2 conclusions lyk dis.bt no she says Oh Abhay Yakeen nahi hota tumhara pyaar jhootha tha 😕

I seriously cant undrstand Pia,She jst cnfuses me lyk anything😕

No Offence Intended😊

Not an Active member here