Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abhina_roks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Anamika1570

Yeah...really this is bloopers ki Kahaani. I noticed it too. Well, If the CT's want a so called scholarship student to be dumb and brainless like them there is nothing the viewers can do. Yeah, it would have been logical if Piya would have kept her mouth shut and confronted Abhay instead or called Haseena and seen if she lifts the Phone. But NO! Piya had to be dumb and brainless to drag this track further...

yes that title is really apt for this show with increasing number of bloopers...nevertheless i watch pkyek for its story...but piya wasnt shown in a logical way today...cv's had to show this blooper and show her dumb so that they can drag this track further...
abhina_roks thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhaylove

How true and agree with every word . So many clues and way o find out the truth . ...i wish they could have showed that piya knows the truth and sid has forcibly taken her to place to get into coffin ...

Just to take piya into coffin they dont have to show piya being dump ...by doing this the chracter become little weak and cannot be justified .

Yes atleast piya should have doubt about parent thing ...and yes good post 😊

Thanks for appreciating!
Yeah there were many clues...but cv's chose to make her character weak and unjustified ...
piya shud have atleast doubted abt raichands thing...but she straightly believed in everything...
anyways looking forward to future track...
abhina_roks thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumadear13

Pia's intelligence/ mind reading powers/detectivegiri ... switches on n off as per the requirements of the show ... πŸ€£

lols 🀣 πŸ€£...very very very true...πŸ‘πŸ‘
Suneel_kumar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=sumadear13]Pia's intelligence/ mind reading powers/detectivegiri ... switches on n off as per the requirements of the show ... πŸ€£[/QUOTEπŸ€£πŸ‘
pilot100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
cant disagree with any of the points pinpointed here, piya and abhay are getting dumber day by day! i wonder how piya stands firsts in the class eventhough i have not seen even one day her touching the book! i really dont understand why is sid doing all this, if maithili is alive, then why does he hate abhay, he has done his job of  separating abhay and maithili, and if this was not enough why is trapping poor panchi into all this and also piya, what does he want? from the beginning i didnt understand why he is trapping panchi to get closer to piya, and now that maithili is alive, i find it even more silly.
nightmozam thumbnail
your post is fine ,please support piya as well you are supporting abbey even sid also ,please stop making critic-m on piya 
abhina_roks thumbnail

Originally posted by: nightmozam

your post is fine ,please support piya as well you are supporting abbey even sid also ,please stop making critic-m on piya 

hey i did NOT use any bashing/harsh words in my post...i expressed it in a constructive way...
i have every right to express my POV without bashing...
i just pointed out how she was supposed to act in such situation and not believe immd...
and yes, i definitely blame cv's...infact, i pointed out a blooper too.

.i know there are some newbies who make topics and use harsh words becoz they are unaware but im very much aware of the rules and i have expressed it in a polite way... 
Edited by kisivaj - 12 years ago
-Chinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I am just waiting to see piya's expressions when she spots sid with maithli.That would be the best part.I was almost sure that piya would dial that number to check if it was really haseena or not,but she disappointed me.
anu-radha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
so true..many things confuse me..1.if piya does know what actually happend in the abhayendr story..all that she learnt from investigations   she clearly knows that sid is lying...
.2.how come maithili b alive for these many days..is she a vampire too...if yes then what does sid want from piya now...
3.how can piya doubt abhay..come on..uff.
nysha_2310 thumbnail
Sid told his parents are not alive??
So who were those who came to meet Dobrials? Dint he introduce them as his parents, the ones who were so confused where their son studied??
Am i missing something?? Please clarify