Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

WU 10th april- sadness at its peak

-Stutz- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

hey ppl.. im back wid the WU... i cudnt catch the epi... but kaumudi and saru di updated me.. so...im here wid the WU

all credit to kaumudi and saru di

naksh at the doc... waiting for their turn... naitiks phine is on silent, dats y he dusnt pick up g3's phone.. g3 asks wether everything is f9 or not... at the same time, naksh turn comes, and he cant talk much,,,

akshi is scared...naitik worried... hemthinks he shud hav got sum1 else too...
at maheshwaris, varsha is teaching anshu.. ananya is troubling them, congo takes her...
sum1 cums to meet rajshri...

here, gupta ji is constantly calling naitik.. he picks up the phone n scolds him, saying not to dusturb him this oftne😆

doc takes akshi for sonography...

at maheshwaris.. the ppl who had cum to meet rj, invitre her for sum function... wich she declines bcoz of ananya...dey comment dat it shudnt happen that she sits wid ananya only all the time

naitik is really scared.. hes talking to g3.. g3 is consoling him...
the doc calls him... she tells him that akshi has lost her child...naitik is shocked.. akshi dusnt noe anything about this...

akshi feeling her stomach... feeling her baby
naitik cums.. tells her shes fine... she says that even a small child can be seen in the monitor.. naitik trying really hard to control himself

g3 bm thinking that will everything be f9...

naksh in car.. naitik is stressed... his eyes filled wid tears...
akshi asks him wats the matter.. she dusnt tell him...

akshi asks naitik wat did the doc say.. she tells him that the doc just said to take all the medicines on tym n stuff...
akshi tells him that in the sonography room, she saw such cute cute pics of babies.. she says k she say one framed pic.. on wich,.. due to a glas.. she saw naitiks reflection in it.. she tells him that she saw his childhood.,... she says wen a child enterss ones life, u become achild too...

naksh room..
g3 bm discussing that munna dusnt know wat all to ask the doc... next tym one of them wil go too..
naksh enter
bm tells akshi that she shud take caare of herself na...
she tells naitik that he shud also lessen his work.. naitik excuses himself...

in lawn.. naitik.. crying... remembering all his old gud days... the gud news.. baby talks n all... n now.. mc...

the epi ends on this sad note😭

PRECAP:all dinos crying.. (i ges naksh not der ) g3 sys that she cant digest the news.. wat wud happen wen akshi wud cum to noe... akshi cuming downstairs.. rb says that this is naksh matter.. mumnna will tell akshi himself...

thanx kaumu and saru di.. again! i cant wait for tomo 12.30
Edited by stuti_naksh4eva - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Snehal_wade thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
OMG i m feeling like a crying... its so sad... btw thnxs for d update dear :( pata nahi ab kya hoga... n at d same time i m nt able to watch episodes... sad sad frm all sides... :( :( :(
saru.g thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanku for the lovely update chotu... though it has some bloopers... but i liked the episode for akshi n naitik... it was emotional...
pree4ru thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
poor naitik bechara kitna emotional tha :(((((
_Amina_ thumbnail
Thank u for the update...
Very sad episode...:(((((
W8ing for tomorrow...
bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. However, am so puzzled as how Akshara doesn't know??!! That's impossible as I also have been thru a miscarriage, I know. Anyways, will post in another post.
Thanx for the update Stuti..

Kal ka epi was indeed to emotional.. Naitik ko dekhke bahot sad feel ho raha tha.. Pehli bar he cried.. 😭 I was feeling like gng n giving him a hug..

Karan acted really well.. 👏 I just loved him yesterday..
pvlaks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thanku  for  a  very  nice  update  stuti...the  episode  was very emotional...bechare  naksh
_Rasha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Thank u so much 4 d update stuti.very very emotional emotional episode yaar.i cried so much.naitik ko hi ithni dukh hai tho akshi ka kya hoga.
kingini_aardra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanx for the update...
emotional episode...
karan superb...
waiting for 2day...