Navya

India-Forums

   
Navya
Navya

Anant didn't give up only for Navya (Page 3)

anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Joined: 27 May 2010
Posts: 15357

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 8:56pm | IP Logged

Piya..I am here after reading the answer of yours to my post..Embarrassed...I got your point ! Specially the point When this guy take a stand for s'thing,there is no way for "Backing out" for him..
Maybe Anant knew that a strong answer is needed by Baba to get convinced and thats why he came up with this one!
Maybe All anant had in mind was that by hook or by crook, he has to go to the picnic!And Abt shagun, I guess you are right and I was wrong in my analysis abt her..she sure is turning evil, just like Rama!

But abt Anant's answer today...I am still a lil alarmed!

Hey Anu, sorry, if you are wondering wat I am talking, well, pls read my post...
http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1680633#42329030

I have a complete opposite stand to Anant's answer to his Baba..
But I wish i wish I wish..your analysis comes out true..rather than mine!Embarrassed
Love,
Ritz
yaa dear I read your post...When I ws watching the show I only got this feeling...that is wow Anant you are slapping from the wards which your baba gave to you...he has that much courage...if he is testing what is love I don't think he will get that much courage yaar case just a picnic...a picnic doesn't want him to text Navya he can meet her in the class so no need for that...but today I think he wants to go for the picnic only for Navya he wants to spend some time with Navya..

shelly_nair IF-Dazzler
shelly_nair
shelly_nair

Joined: 27 October 2010
Posts: 4559

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu17

wow today Anant Gave the best answer but from using his grand pa's words...(wow I think that answer is a big slap for bua dadi)Drag and drop me
Anant got the courage to gave the best answer only for Navya...in front of all the family members...wow...just like he is fighting with his family for Navya...I like when his bro's support his he is a silent guy..but his own way he tell Anant to do it...don't giveup bro...and Anant wow he didn't give up..Drag and drop me
now I love to see what will be the Navya's Answer wow its like she also will not give up a good answer to her papa...I think now Navya is realizing that Anant is special for her...she is doing this only for Anant...
Drag and drop me
I have  a question If Navya realize that she is in love what will happen...I think the sake of her family and the sake of her studies she will Avoid the feelings..and do the studies...also keep the distance from Anant Drag and drop me
so If that happen will Anant accept the this distance..nooo I think he will never accept this so I think Anant will realize his love after Navya think to keep the space between them...
so Anant will fell madly in love with Navya

guys can you share your ideas with me...

Anu
Drag and drop me
 


Well said Anu, I agree with u.   he gave an apt answer to his baba. he could really shut mouths of Dadi Bua and his dad too.  aree our Anant is becopming too much Ziddi yaar...Wink and he knows well to tackle his elders... LOL.  when i was watching this show i was feeling like why Anant is not answering his Baba's question? actually CV's really sl*gged that portion so I was really muttering "aree Anant, Kuch toanswer do" and then suddenly he got up and said all these things.  so now he will definitely be allowed to go for a picnic. 

as far as Navya is concerned, I think that his father is fooling her. he will definitely send his daughter for picnic. yesterday he was willing to send his son for cricket coaching. he never differentiates between his daughter and son. so i think he is planning to keep Navya Curious and he will burst into laughter at the end and will surely let Navya go to picnic.Smile...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anu17

shelly_nair IF-Dazzler
shelly_nair
shelly_nair

Joined: 27 October 2010
Posts: 4559

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Snowwhite50

Hey i am sure about only two things
*Navya would keep distance by realizing love towards Anant
*Anant will not allow her to do so
But i am eager who would realise their feeling first


@ snowwhite50, sorry dear i doono ur name.


at this point there is no point in disusing who realizes their feelings among Anant-Navya b'coz Navya already knows that she has changed and she was seen yesterday saying this. she was seen saying I want to go for picnic not for Ritz-Appy and not for me, but for Anant. she could really realize that something is happening.Tongue. but now when will this guy Anant will understand his feeling??????Day Dreaming... that should be the question. for that i think as u said Navya should keep a distance from him. LOL. then our poor Anant will get to know that he is really in love. i'm really looking forward to it Day Dreaming.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anu17

shelly_nair IF-Dazzler
shelly_nair
shelly_nair

Joined: 27 October 2010
Posts: 4559

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu17

Originally posted by md_arefin

I think something excessive can break through the relation and the popularity of this drama will decrease if that happens

no yaar  I don't think the relationship will break..I don't want that..I want them to fight for their love...
no yaar CV is doing a good job here they will do some odd thing to attract the viewers case this show is hit now and will become a supper hit soon...Big smile


Anu, we can't clearly say that relation won't BREAK.  i have seen many shows like this.  I doubt this b'coz in Shaheer's interview i have read that Anant will get married to the girl his parents choose for him. so what does that mean? even I want CV's to not change the pair. they are awesome together.Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SomerholicGirlanu17

anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Joined: 27 May 2010
Posts: 15357

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shelly_nair

[QUOTE=anu17]

Well said Anu, I agree with u.   he gave an apt answer to his baba. he could really shut mouths of Dadi Bua and his dad too.  aree our Anant is becopming too much Ziddi yaar...Wink and he knows well to tackle his elders... LOL.  when i was watching this show i was feeling like why Anant is not answering his Baba's question? actually CV's really sl*gged that portion so I was really muttering "aree Anant, Kuch toanswer do" and then suddenly he got up and said all these things.  so now he will definitely be allowed to go for a picnic. 
yaaa di and that Ziddi is only for Navya wow na cooll I love it...he got much courage to do it...case in front of his family wow...you know na his family...but he did...
di just asking do you have a feeling that Anant is doing all this for test love and the give up Navya...to ne answr is bIG nooo...for you?????

as far as Navya is concerned, I think that his father is fooling her. he will definitely send his daughter for picnic. yesterday he was willing to send his son for cricket coaching. he never differentiates between his daughter and son. so i think he is planning to keep Navya Curious and he will burst into laughter at the end and will surely let Navya go to picnic.Smile...
may be di...but you know na Navya is a girl..normally my dad never all me to go with my friends 48 hours...without a family member...so I but yaar may be he will laugh...and will say goo my dear this is your last picnic...but Dadi ma first say no but then she will allow...so hope today AnYa get the permission...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shelly_nair

anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Joined: 27 May 2010
Posts: 15357

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shelly_nair

[QUOTE=anu17]


Anu, we can't clearly say that relation won't BREAK.  i have seen many shows like this.  I doubt this b'coz in Shaheer's interview i have read that Anant will get married to the girl his parents choose for him. so what does that mean? even I want CV's to not change the pair. they are awesome together.Smile
yaaa but I think he gave just give an idea about his character..that he will never believe in love and all...but here he is in love...will he give up his love for the sake of the family...may be will choose a girl for him...they will force him...but I think he will not marry that girl...Dula go away from Mandap ha ha ha...I think some thing like that will happen...but their friends will support him any how..di what you think of my idea...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shelly_nair

shelly_nair IF-Dazzler
shelly_nair
shelly_nair

Joined: 27 October 2010
Posts: 4559

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu17

Originally posted by shelly_nair

[QUOTE=anu17]


Anu, we can't clearly say that relation won't BREAK.  i have seen many shows like this.  I doubt this b'coz in Shaheer's interview i have read that Anant will get married to the girl his parents choose for him. so what does that mean? even I want CV's to not change the pair. they are awesome together.Smile
yaaa but I think he gave just give an idea about his character..that he will never believe in love and all...but here he is in love...will he give up his love for the sake of the family...may be will choose a girl for him...they will force him...but I think he will not marry that girl...Dula go away from Mandap ha ha ha...I think some thing like that will happen...but their friends will support him any how..di what you think of my idea...


Anu, i really couldn't stop laughing by reading this Bold portion ...ROFL ROFL ROFL.

me too hope that something like that happen...Wink
.Juhi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Juhi.
.Juhi.

Joined: 23 February 2011
Posts: 16756

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 4:25am | IP Logged
OMG anu...ecn m xcited 2 noe wot vl happen wen dey vl realise der luv 4 each othr...may b Navya vl try to stay away frm Anant nd ya Anant vl bring her more close Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shelly_nairanu17

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index