Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: shelly_nair

[QUOTE=anu17]

Well said Anu, I agree with u.   he gave an apt answer to his baba. he could really shut mouths of Dadi Bua and his dad too.  aree our Anant is becopming too much Ziddi yaar...😉 and he knows well to tackle his elders... 😆.  when i was watching this show i was feeling like why Anant is not answering his Baba's question? actually CV's really sl*gged that portion so I was really muttering "aree Anant, Kuch toanswer do" and then suddenly he got up and said all these things.  so now he will definitely be allowed to go for a picnic. 
yaaa di and that Ziddi is only for Navya wow na cooll I love it...he got much courage to do it...case in front of his family wow...you know na his family...but he did...
di just asking do you have a feeling that Anant is doing all this for test love and the give up Navya...to ne answr is bIG nooo...for you?????

as far as Navya is concerned, I think that his father is fooling her. he will definitely send his daughter for picnic. yesterday he was willing to send his son for cricket coaching. he never differentiates between his daughter and son. so i think he is planning to keep Navya Curious and he will burst into laughter at the end and will surely let Navya go to picnic.😊...
may be di...but you know na Navya is a girl..normally my dad never all me to go with my friends 48 hours...without a family member...so I but yaar may be he will laugh...and will say goo my dear this is your last picnic...but Dadi ma first say no but then she will allow...so hope today AnYa get the permission...

anu17 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shelly_nair

yaaa but I think he gave just give an idea about his character..that he will never believe in love and all...but here he is in love...will he give up his love for the sake of the family...may be will choose a girl for him...they will force him...but I think he will not marry that girl...Dula go away from Mandap ha ha ha...I think some thing like that will happen...but their friends will support him any how..di what you think of my idea...

shelly_nair thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: anu17

Anu, i really couldn't stop laughing by reading this Bold portion ...🤣 🤣 🤣.

me too hope that something like that happen...😉

.Juhi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMG anu...ecn m xcited 2 noe wot vl happen wen dey vl realise der luv 4 each othr...may b Navya vl try to stay away frm Anant nd ya Anant vl bring her more close ðŸ˜³
piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: anu17

hey dear I got some point that there can be one person in the family who can help Anant but he is may be...Nimi's Papa...can he do that???case he is very opposite to teh family but he is not much strong with money and all but he has good Ideas...he didn't like to come to sit in the dinner table...don't know what is the writer install for him..looking foreword for his character... - After watching yesterday's epi it seems Anant brother goona be a "silent supporter" For Anant..He might not say anything but he does support his brother..But I just hope his creepstar wife wont put any negetivity in his head.😛& Goo that you've mention,I always thought Anant's chacha ju as in Minisha's dad is a good person who doesn't fall into those creepstars category..As he financially not strong he has no say but he doesn't support Baba's "show off" attitude or those bematlab k principle either.. & Anant is kinda his bolder version..Just like him he support the right always & I do hope if needed Anant's chacha ji 'll stand by Anant's side & Anant too would do the right always  rather than doing silently what his creepy familly members say.

I also think this will hapen...but the hating thing I don't like is early marriage for Anant...will this family select cartoon shagun for that...ooops I hope nooo...but if they select I know Anant will never give up...still I don't know what is in Anant mind...but I am sure he is not doing this for a test what is love...case he never ever want to hurt such innocent girl. like Navya...If he is testing he will defo tell that every thing to Ranbeer...case he is his friend...
piya am right dear?????...-Yeah He's not doing all these just to test anything.. As i mentioned in Ritz post,Its requires lot of fakeness in a person to preteen so much. & I cant say anything about Anant's familly u know,As those fellows can do anything :S & choosing Shagun for Anant is a thing they can do..But It'd be worth to see how Anant ignore Shagun & stand againts his familly for his love..

Pallavi_rox thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
m very xcited for the picnic...😳
anu17 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Love_Anant

OMG anu...ecn m xcited 2 noe wot vl happen wen dey vl realise der luv 4 each othr...may b Navya vl try to stay away frm Anant nd ya Anant vl bring her more close ðŸ˜³

yaa I also think the same...😃