Navya

India-Forums

Navya
Navya

Anant didn't give up only for Navya (Page 2)

anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mythili2

I really want to kw wat ans navya wil give..anant was mind blowing kya ans diya hai yar..nw dada ji has to say yes.. Anant s too gud..he wil fight fr his love in d same way..

yaaa she will give a good answer I also waiting for thatBig smile

be-happy-always Goldie
be-happy-always
be-happy-always

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Yeah, u r right .
Vaise mujhe lagta hai ki Navya ke papa maan jayenge.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anu17

anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Edwardtabs

Yeah, u r right .
Vaise mujhe lagta hai ki Navya ke papa maan jayenge.

yaaa if not yaar what will be the use of picnic...Big smile so I am waiting for tomorrow hope you also
piya2025. IF-Stunnerz
piya2025.
piya2025.

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu17

Originally posted by piya2025

yaaa may be that distance  will help Anant to realize that he is in love with Navya.- Hmm PointEmbarrassed ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

I think his bro will help him in a silent way also hir sis nimi...but can his mum help him..she is not a strong character..but I wishConfused_-Aren't threse people only belong to the sane category among Anant's Creepy familly.. & Yup Bit i dont think they can help him much either.Mohan & Anant's mom are such people who's views doesnt even matter for those creepstars,Sad causeConfused ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.also Anant can fight himself case today he gave a best answer that will not help is Grand pa to help say noo to the picnic...I have a feeling that Anant is much stubborn and I have a feeling he fight to get Navya back to his life.- Yes he' has the "
stubborn" thing in him..He's a charecter with many shade.As i always said,In initial episode of Navya,They Anant we saw all mature,Well mannered,Down-to-earth,Stay away from stuff such as dating,He's still the same Its just he keeps a balance with his & his familly's principles..& Its his "own" which matter for him..He doesn't want to break his famillies creepy rules although in a way he does when it clashes with his own thoughts,in which he actually believes in..He's not forced by anyone to believe s'thing as he said it Ranbir,(Yeah he's a bit dharpok infront of his baba/Bua dadi/Dada) but still he has the "fighting" thing in him..So he does what is right..(I.e-Nimisha's early marriage thing) So yeah I hope he'll always make the right decision & wont fall under those creepstars tricks

yaa yaar I think shagun is a good match goot harry ha ha ha-Lmao.. LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Dont say that..Poor guy.. usse hamesha best of the best kaise lake deghaLOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

anu17

rituloveskmh Senior Member
rituloveskmh
rituloveskmh

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged

Anu..I dont think Anant goona accept any distance Nomatter its goona be created by Navya or his/her familly.
From this picnic & yesterday's drama only,one can figure out,When this guy take a stand for s'thing,there is no way for "Backing out" for him..
& That Shagun creatures too doesnt seem to be "innocent n bholi bhali" type at all,Infact such a cartoon like Rama,pure evil..

So yeah Im expecting a lot from Anant..Let that bhabi,bua dadi,Baba,Papa ji & OFCOURSE SHSGUN be the villain & Let Anant be the same lol ..I mean who 'd do anything to "save" his relationship with Navya from this Naumuna's..& Will do what is right.

& For CV"s-I really dont want ant Shadi or engagement drama (Joot moot ka hi sahi) for Anant..Keep that namuna in a cornner of his house just as Rama's sister..I wont mind but she shouldn't be related to Anant's life from any angle.

Piya..I am here after reading the answer of yours to my post..Embarrassed...I got your point ! Specially the point When this guy take a stand for s'thing,there is no way for "Backing out" for him..
Maybe Anant knew that a strong answer is needed by Baba to get convinced and thats why he came up with this one!
Maybe All anant had in mind was that by hook or by crook, he has to go to the picnic!And Abt shagun, I guess you are right and I was wrong in my analysis abt her..she sure is turning evil, just like Rama!

But abt Anant's answer today...I am still a lil alarmed!

Hey Anu, sorry, if you are wondering wat I am talking, well, pls read my post...
http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1680633#42329030

I have a complete opposite stand to Anant's answer to his Baba..
But I wish i wish I wish..your analysis comes out true..rather than mine!Embarrassed
Love,
Ritz

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shelly_nairanu17piya2025.

idreeskhan123 IF-Dazzler
idreeskhan123
idreeskhan123

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
to hum kiya karay abi kiya hum nachai that anat didnt gave up because of navya...go to hell with your navya...keep smiling navya g...we just hate your smile always keep crying..
dhartiamber IF-Dazzler
dhartiamber
dhartiamber

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
Anant will understand his feelings for Navya slowly!!

anu17

anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 8:50pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by anu17

-Aren't threse people only belong to the sane category among Anant's Creepy familly.. & Yup Bit i dont think they can help him much either.Mohan & Anant's mom are such people who's views doesnt even matter for those creepstars,Sad causeConfused
hey dear I got some point that there can be one person in the family who can help Anant but he is may be...Nimi's Papa...can he do that???case he is very opposite to teh family but he is not much strong with money and all but he has good Ideas...he didn't like to come to sit in the dinner table...don't know what is the writer install for him..looking foreword for his character...
 Yes he' has the "
stubborn" thing in him..He's a charecter with many shade.As i always said,In initial episode of Navya,They Anant we saw all mature,Well mannered,Down-to-earth,Stay away from stuff such as dating,He's still the same Its just he keeps a balance with his & his familly's principles..& Its his "own" which matter for him..He doesn't want to break his famillies creepy rules although in a way he does when it clashes with his own thoughts,in which he actually believes in..He's not forced by anyone to believe s'thing as he said it Ranbir,(Yeah he's a bit dharpok infront of his baba/Bua dadi/Dada) but still he has the "fighting" thing in him..So he does what is right..(I.e-Nimisha's early marriage thing) So yeah I hope he'll always make the right decision & wont fall under those creepstars tricks
I also think this will hapen...but the hating thing I don't like is early marriage for Anant...will this family select cartoon shagun for that...ooops I hope nooo...but if they select I know Anant will never give up...still I don't know what is in Anant mind...but I am sure he is not doing this for a test what is love...case he never ever want to hurt such innocent girl. like Navya...If he is testing he will defo tell that every thing to Ranbeer...case he is his friend...
piya am right dear?????...Ouch

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index