Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Edwardtabs

Yeah, u r right .
Vaise mujhe lagta hai ki Navya ke papa maan jayenge.

yaaa if not yaar what will be the use of picnic...😃 so I am waiting for tomorrow hope you also
piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
rituloveskmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: piya2025

Anu..I dont think Anant goona accept any distance Nomatter its goona be created by Navya or his/her familly.
From this picnic & yesterday's drama only,one can figure out,When this guy take a stand for s'thing,there is no way for "Backing out" for him..
& That Shagun creatures too doesnt seem to be "innocent n bholi bhali" type at all,Infact such a cartoon like Rama,pure evil..

So yeah Im expecting a lot from Anant..Let that bhabi,bua dadi,Baba,Papa ji & OFCOURSE SHSGUN be the villain & Let Anant be the same lol ..I mean who 'd do anything to "save" his relationship with Navya from this Naumuna's..& Will do what is right.

& For CV"s-I really dont want ant Shadi or engagement drama (Joot moot ka hi sahi) for Anant..Keep that namuna in a cornner of his house just as Rama's sister..I wont mind but she shouldn't be related to Anant's life from any angle.

Piya..I am here after reading the answer of yours to my post..😳...I got your point ! Specially the point When this guy take a stand for s'thing,there is no way for "Backing out" for him..
Maybe Anant knew that a strong answer is needed by Baba to get convinced and thats why he came up with this one!
Maybe All anant had in mind was that by hook or by crook, he has to go to the picnic!And Abt shagun, I guess you are right and I was wrong in my analysis abt her..she sure is turning evil, just like Rama!

But abt Anant's answer today...I am still a lil alarmed!

Hey Anu, sorry, if you are wondering wat I am talking, well, pls read my post...
http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1680633#42329030

I have a complete opposite stand to Anant's answer to his Baba..
But I wish i wish I wish..your analysis comes out true..rather than mine!😳
Love,
Ritz
idreeskhan123 thumbnail
to hum kiya karay abi kiya hum nachai that anat didnt gave up because of navya...go to hell with your navya...keep smiling navya g...we just hate your smile always keep crying..
dhartiamber thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Anant will understand his feelings for Navya slowly!!
anu17 thumbnail
anu17 thumbnail

Piya..I am here after reading the answer of yours to my post..😳...I got your point ! Specially the point When this guy take a stand for s'thing,there is no way for "Backing out" for him..
Maybe Anant knew that a strong answer is needed by Baba to get convinced and thats why he came up with this one!
Maybe All anant had in mind was that by hook or by crook, he has to go to the picnic!And Abt shagun, I guess you are right and I was wrong in my analysis abt her..she sure is turning evil, just like Rama!

But abt Anant's answer today...I am still a lil alarmed!

Hey Anu, sorry, if you are wondering wat I am talking, well, pls read my post...
http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1680633#42329030

I have a complete opposite stand to Anant's answer to his Baba..
But I wish i wish I wish..your analysis comes out true..rather than mine!😳
Love,
Ritz
yaa dear I read your post...When I ws watching the show I only got this feeling...that is wow Anant you are slapping from the wards which your baba gave to you...he has that much courage...if he is testing what is love I don't think he will get that much courage yaar case just a picnic...a picnic doesn't want him to text Navya he can meet her in the class so no need for that...but today I think he wants to go for the picnic only for Navya he wants to spend some time with Navya..
shelly_nair thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: anu17

wow today Anant Gave the best answer but from using his grand pa's words...(wow I think that answer is a big slap for bua dadi)
Anant got the courage to gave the best answer only for Navya...in front of all the family members...wow...just like he is fighting with his family for Navya...I like when his bro's support his he is a silent guy..but his own way he tell Anant to do it...don't giveup bro...and Anant wow he didn't give up..
now I love to see what will be the Navya's Answer wow its like she also will not give up a good answer to her papa...I think now Navya is realizing that Anant is special for her...she is doing this only for Anant...

I have  a question If Navya realize that she is in love what will happen...I think the sake of her family and the sake of her studies she will Avoid the feelings..and do the studies...also keep the distance from Anant
so If that happen will Anant accept the this distance..nooo I think he will never accept this so I think Anant will realize his love after Navya think to keep the space between them...
so Anant will fell madly in love with Navya

guys can you share your ideas with me...

Anu

Well said Anu, I agree with u.   he gave an apt answer to his baba. he could really shut mouths of Dadi Bua and his dad too.  aree our Anant is becopming too much Ziddi yaar...😉 and he knows well to tackle his elders... 😆.  when i was watching this show i was feeling like why Anant is not answering his Baba's question? actually CV's really sl*gged that portion so I was really muttering "aree Anant, Kuch toanswer do" and then suddenly he got up and said all these things.  so now he will definitely be allowed to go for a picnic. 

as far as Navya is concerned, I think that his father is fooling her. he will definitely send his daughter for picnic. yesterday he was willing to send his son for cricket coaching. he never differentiates between his daughter and son. so i think he is planning to keep Navya Curious and he will burst into laughter at the end and will surely let Navya go to picnic.😊...
shelly_nair thumbnail

Originally posted by: Snowwhite50

Hey i am sure about only two things
*Navya would keep distance by realizing love towards Anant
*Anant will not allow her to do so
But i am eager who would realise their feeling first

@ snowwhite50, sorry dear i doono ur name.

at this point there is no point in disusing who realizes their feelings among Anant-Navya b'coz Navya already knows that she has changed and she was seen yesterday saying this. she was seen saying I want to go for picnic not for Ritz-Appy and not for me, but for Anant. she could really realize that something is happening.😛. but now when will this guy Anant will understand his feeling??????😍... that should be the question. for that i think as u said Navya should keep a distance from him. 😆. then our poor Anant will get to know that he is really in love. i'm really looking forward to it 😍.
shelly_nair thumbnail

Originally posted by: anu17

no yaar  I don't think the relationship will break..I don't want that..I want them to fight for their love...
no yaar CV is doing a good job here they will do some odd thing to attract the viewers case this show is hit now and will become a supper hit soon...😃

Anu, we can't clearly say that relation won't BREAK.  i have seen many shows like this.  I doubt this b'coz in Shaheer's interview i have read that Anant will get married to the girl his parents choose for him. so what does that mean? even I want CV's to not change the pair. they are awesome together.😊