Navya

Anant didn't give up only for Navya

anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
wow today Anant Gave the best answer but from using his grand pa's words...(wow I think that answer is a big slap for bua dadi)
Anant got the courage to gave the best answer only for Navya...in front of all the family members...wow...just like he is fighting with his family for Navya...I like when his bro's support his he is a silent guy..but his own way he tell Anant to do it...don't giveup bro...and Anant wow he didn't give up..
now I love to see what will be the Navya's Answer wow its like she also will not give up a good answer to her papa...I think now Navya is realizing that Anant is special for her...she is doing this only for Anant...

I have  a question If Navya realize that she is in love what will happen...I think the sake of her family and the sake of her studies she will Avoid the feelings..and do the studies...also keep the distance from Anant
so If that happen will Anant accept the this distance..nooo I think he will never accept this so I think Anant will realize his love after Navya think to keep the space between them...
so Anant will fell madly in love with Navya

guys can you share your ideas with me...

Anu

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

md_arefin thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I think something excessive can break through the relation and the popularity of this drama will decrease if that happens
piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Anu..I dont think Anant goona accept any distance Nomatter its goona be created by Navya or his/her familly.
From this picnic & yesterday's drama only,one can figure out,When this guy take a stand for s'thing,there is no way for "Backing out" for him..
& That Shagun creatures too doesnt seem to be "innocent n bholi bhali" type at all,Infact such a cartoon like Rama,pure evil..

So yeah Im expecting a lot from Anant..Let that bhabi,bua dadi,Baba,Papa ji & OFCOURSE SHSGUN be the villain & Let Anant be the same lol ..I mean who 'd do anything to "save" his relationship with Navya from this Naumuna's..& Will do what is right.

& For CV"s-I really dont want ant Shadi or engagement drama (Joot moot ka hi sahi) for Anant..Keep that namuna in a cornner of his house just as Rama's sister..I wont mind but she shouldn't be related to Anant's life from any angle.
Snowwhite50 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey i am sure about only two things
*Navya would keep distance by realizing love towards Anant
*Anant will not allow her to do so
But i am eager who would realise their feeling first
mythili2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I really want to kw wat ans navya wil give..anant was mind blowing kya ans diya hai yar..nw dada ji has to say yes.. Anant s too gud..he wil fight fr his love in d same way..
anu17 thumbnail
Originally posted by: piya2025

Anu..I dont think Anant goona accept any distance Nomatter its goona be created by Navya or his/her familly.
yaaa may be that distance  will help Anant to realize that he is in love with Navya
From this picnic & yesterday's drama only,one can figure out,When this guy take a stand for s'thing,there is no way for "Backing out" for him..
& That Shagun creatures too doesnt seem to be "innocent n bholi bhali" type at all,Infact such a cartoon like Rama,pure evil..
yaaa you are right dear...

So yeah Im expecting a lot from Anant..Let that bhabi,bua dadi,Baba,Papa ji & OFCOURSE SHSGUN be the villain & Let Anant be the same lol ..I mean who 'd do anything to "save" his relationship with Navya from this Naumuna's..& Will do what is right.
I think his bro will help him in a silent way also hir sis nimi...but can his mum help him..she is not a strong character..but I wish๐Ÿ˜•...also Anant can fight himself case today he gave a best answer that will not help is Grand pa to help say noo to the picnic...I have a feeling that Anant is much stubborn and I have a feeling he fight to get Navya back to his life...

& For CV"s-I really dont want ant Shadi or engagement drama (Joot moot ka hi sahi) for Anant..Keep that namuna in a cornner of his house just as Rama's sister..I wont mind but she shouldn't be related to Anant's life from any angle.
yaa yaar I think shagun is a good match goot harry ha ha ha

anu17 thumbnail
Originally posted by: md_arefin

I think something excessive can break through the relation and the popularity of this drama will decrease if that happens

no yaar  I don't think the relationship will break..I don't want that..I want them to fight for their love...
no yaar CV is doing a good job here they will do some odd thing to attract the viewers case this show is hit now and will become a supper hit soon...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
anu17 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Snowwhite50

Hey i am sure about only two things
*Navya would keep distance by realizing love towards Anant
*Anant will not allow her to do so
But i am eager who would realise their feeling first

really agree with you
anu17 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mythili2

I really want to kw wat ans navya wil give..anant was mind blowing kya ans diya hai yar..nw dada ji has to say yes.. Anant s too gud..he wil fight fr his love in d same way..

yaaa she will give a good answer I also waiting for that๐Ÿ˜ƒ
be-happy-always thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Yeah, u r right .
Vaise mujhe lagta hai ki Navya ke papa maan jayenge.