sri11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Ambaaji to mona:if that guy comes late then everything will have completed.pam a-d karans wedding..hetal might hav cryed fot life long..mona saya no ambaaji defnetly by any chance i could habe stopped that wedding...ambaaji says fine marriage is happened but it doesnt mean that you are innocent..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ambaji is a complete looser.
aazmi thumbnail
Speak up Anukalp jhalle and stand up for Mona...It's high time now!!!!!!!!!!!! 
suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Amba Dr jackyl aur Mr. hyde ki bhatakti atma hai. Ek minute makhi jaisi sweet hai to doosre minute surpanaka ki bahen ban jati hai. They should take her to Kali Baba's jantar mantar house
desi_kuri123 thumbnail
i think Bharti allowed Mona to come to back to the house so her daughter's (hetal's/mona's family) in-laws won't be mad at hetal. otherwise shes still holding some grudges against Mona.  Edited by desi_kuri123 - 12 years ago
~LiNa~ thumbnail
is Ambaji is really that dense? I mean so much happened and she still thinks it is Mona's fault? Seriously!? It is because of Mona that Hetal is getting all her desired happiness right now and yet, she holds Mona responsible what happened in the past and for which the actual culprit has been identified!

What is wrong with her?!
SejN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
you no i hate when ppl are so ungrateful i mean cant u see mona is trying her hardest to impress you so yaar cut her some slack... i swear mona rents should do the same with hetal to show ammaji what it feels like :(
rayadallie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ~LiNa~

is Ambaji is really that dense? I mean so much happened and she still thinks it is Mona's fault? Seriously!? It is because of Mona that Hetal is getting all her desired happiness right now and yet, she holds Mona responsible what happened in the past and for which the actual culprit has been identified!

What is wrong with her?!

The fact of the matter is if Mona had made proper arrangements then the misunderstanding could have been avoided. However, Ambaji should not have allowed Mona to made arrangements since Ambaji should have been the one making the arrangements for her daughter. As much as she in blaming Mona, she is also to be blamed for what happened. She need to apologise to Mona because Mona had the sense to go find out what actually happened and ensure that Hetal got her love back.  Ambaji should have respected her for that.