im sure Krishu is falling

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
im sure krishu will fall in amma's trap. the way amma reacted & krishu's expressions showed that he'll fall in her trap.
Kriya he will fall for amma's trick that is why they r showing it. it is so obvious. remember during the fake pregnancy time also amma knew krishna will fall in her trap and he did. so she knew before the slap that prats was not pregnant.
I knowww...em very sad abt ds facttt...ohhh shittt...i just dnt want Kriya Drift...plsss CVs...plsss Cvsss plsss NO...
we dont want drift between kriyas ever please cvs...
Originally posted by idreeskhan123

koi fayda nehi yaar. cv's humara baat kabhi sunte hain kya jo aab sunegi.

koi fayda nehi yaar. cv's humara baat kabhi sunte hain kya jo aab sunegi
     ya completely agree with u Snigdhabd. Cv's never listen to us. they go with their own thing and then later blames on viewers saying we viewers wished it. i also didn;t want kriya drift like  i said before i wan them to fight as  a team and find the true colors of his parents and otehr things. but now it is going like a SP serial and ekta serial like saas bahu drama, lead drift comeon yar where is the uniqueness going?
Originally posted by laks76

koi fayda nehi yaar. cv's humara baat kabhi sunte hain kya jo aab sunegi
     ya completely agree with u Snigdhabd. Cv's never listen to us. they go with their own thing and then later blames on viewers saying we viewers wished it. i also didn;t want kriya drift like  i said before i wan them to fight as  a team and find the true colors of his parents and otehr things. but now it is going like a SP serial and ekta serial like saas bahu drama, lead drift comeon yar where is the uniqueness going?
yah laks same feelings here...
Originally posted by KriYa_life

im sure krishu will fall in amma's trap. the way amma reacted & krishu's expressions showed that he'll fall in her trap.
sweet dont wory prat will hepl him 😳