Chhoti Si Zindagi
Chhoti Si Zindagi

WU for 9th May and 10th May COMPLETED

kasrana Goldie
kasrana
kasrana

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Written Update - 9th May 2011

The Epi starts with isha saying i mixed jamalgota.   Bhola catches arjun and they both have a argument ...and the guards hold arjun and says we are going to throw him in the jungle...and then arjun starts breathing heavily and bhola says where is ur pump!!  and isha is watching all this worried.   and bhola says find his pump or else we will be in trouble if he dies here.   The guards go to look for it near the tree...and arjun is watching them.   He was faking the breathing problem.   and then Isha sees this and smiles...and then arjun sees the opportunity and runs away...and isha smiles.   
Isha comes inside with neem leaves...calendar says this is kada ... feed him this.   and isha says his condition is worsening ...we need a doctor for him.   Masi comes and sees all kids around tinu and says whats going on huh!??   and masi says see isha who is here to meet u.  and ira comes all smiling.   Masi says ira cant stay without isha so i thought that ira will stay with u.   Ira is all smiles...and then tinu coughs and isha attention diverts to tinu.   and masi says looks like u r not too happy.  and isha says no i m happy...but tinu's condition is worsening...he needs a doc.   and masi says he is ok...he needs some food thats all.  and on top of that u r looking after him.   and then masi says to ira...see u wanted to be with isha and isha is busy with tinu.   Masi says u were sick and she didnt come and see u and ira says no i want to stay with my isha.   and ira goes to isha and says meri isha i m hungry...she says it 3 times...and isha get mad at her saying ..c.ant u see that tinu is sick...go later.  and masi sees this and smiles.   Ira is crying.   ira keeps on looking at isha.   Ira comes and sits all by herself and thinks whats wrong with my isha.  Does she not love me.??   She loves me so much...she feeds me...she tells me story and she also plays with me.   I m the one who annoys her all the time.   and then kdis says if we write a message on the kite and fly it ... it will go to God.  Ira says i want a kite too.

Isha says to calendar we need a doctor.   calendar says masi wont agree.  and isha says what will be doc fees?  and calendar says 50 ruppees.  and isha says cant u do anything...and calendar says no as he sends all his money to his family.   and some other kid says i also have only this much.   some other kids also give money to isha.   then all kids give money to isha.   Isha says we are still short 22 ruppees.   and they say Vrinda didi.   and all kids says YES we forgot her.   and isha syas where is ira??  she was here.   does anyone know?   and some kids says they saw ira going on the roof.  And isha says ira on the roof??   Ira is trying to fly her kite.   and is about to slip but isha comes there and catches her.  and then hugs her.   she says what were u doing?   u were about to fall.  How come u are here...alone?  why ?  tell me.  What were u doing?   and then isha sees a kite lying there.  and isha says u were flying a kite.   why all of a siddeen??  and ira says i was writtening a message on the kite and sending it to GOD.   and isha says u dontknow how to write..let me see.   and then she sees the message.   and ira says i wanted to tell God that my isha is mad with me as she doesnt smile nor play with me...and ira cant live without isha.   and ira crys and isha says u r mad at me.   Tell me.   u r my everything.   U dont think i want to stay with u all the time.   i feel like doing everything i use to do...ira says then why dont u do it.  and isha kisses her and says i m sorry i was at fault.   isha says look tinu is very sick...he is our friend right.   So we should help him right?   and ira agrees and they both wipe each other tears.   and then isha makes ira smile and ira hugs isha and smiles.

Pre-cap -- Vrinda angry about collecting money and calling the doc.  and isha says it was my idea.   and vrinda looks at her angrily.

Written UPDATE 10th MAY

Epi starts with  ira and isha making up.   isha informs ira that we have 22 ruppess more to collect and then we can call the doc.   all kids ask vrinda for money and vrinda asks whose idea it was.  and isha comes and says it was my idea to call the doc.  Vrinda looks at her angrily.   Isha comes up to her and says my idea...and other kid says masi is not going to call doc for tinu but we can and kids say it is not wrong to save someone's life.   and vrinda says u r going against masi.   and isha says no i m not going against masi...she is not calling doc cause of money.   So we will give momey to masi and vrinda says if u go masi will definately say no...and kids says masi only listens to vrinda didi.   and vrinda syas it is my responsibility and i know how to handle it.   I will go talk to masi.  Give me money...and all kids says vrinda didi..vrinda didi..and vrinda smiles and so does isha.   Ira says tinu will be fine?  and kids say yes he will have to be fine.   

Vrinda comes to masi and says masi u kept me like ur daughter the whole time and i m the eldest of all kids.  and u have made me incharge.   and masi says  u want something.    and vrinda syas masi...tinu is very sick..if u can call the doc..and masi says DOCTOR...here??  u know how much fees??  and vrinda says u take my money...and masi says UR MONEY??   Masi says yes...it is all ur money.   masi says u know tinu thinks of us as enemies..and vrinda syas i have the rest of the money ... i only want some money...and masi shocked.   and all kids wondering whether masi will agree.   isha says we forgot to remind vrinda about the balm.   and one of the kid syas i have an idea.   if we dont have medicine...we can use alcohol...to put on wounds.  kids says BHOLA.!!!

they go inside bhola's room.  isha and cutkin lookking for alcohol..and finally find it underneath the bed...isha taking some alcohol out in a bowl and bhola comes...isha and cutkin both hide.  Cutkin underneath the bed and bhola looking for his alcohol bottle...and cutking trying to escape.   isha realizes she has the bottle in her hand.   isha is showing cutkin that she has it.  and then cutkin find another bottle that has finaael in it.   and cutkin slips out underneath the bed.   Bhola drinks finaael.   and they both look...and then bhola finally pukes...and isha and cutkin both laughing.   bhola goes out of the bedroom and then finally isha and cutkin run away.   bhola comes in and looks that he drank finaael.   and then he sees his bottle was put somewhere else.   

Masi says where did u get the money.  and vrinda says all kids collected them.   Masi says wow!!  where is ur responsibility.   Where did this money come from... and vrinda says trust me.   and masi says i cant trust u.   and masi says whose idea is this.?   and masi says its isha's idea.    and vrinda says tinu is very bad condition...and then masi gets her hunter...and vrinda is scared.    then masi thinks some wars are won with head.   not hunter.   and then masi says ok..give me the money..i will tell u what to do.   Then vrinda gives the money and masi says u go..and see how much work is done.   

Isha is cleaning wounds of tinu with alcohol and tinu is shouting in pain.   Ira says tinu is so big and he is crying...and ira says isha says why dont u do that trick that use to elavate my pain.   and then isha tells all funny stories and all kids including tinu starts laughing...and isha keeps on cleaning his wounds while makin him laugh and put bandage on him.   Ira says see...u didnt even realize.  She the jadoo.??

All smile.

Pre-cap -- Vrinda is fighting with isha that she is being mahan in front of masi.

Edited by kasrana - 10 May 2011 at 6:46pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

OpandayDimpz06milwebmeenanarsai

RupanjalloveMK Goldie
RupanjalloveMK
RupanjalloveMK

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Ok take your time! We understand.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index