Originally posted by: charmee_sammy

Hello meera.. U there???

ofcourse, dint I told u ystrday? roaming around u ..toh jyan tu tyan hu 🤣
charmee_sammy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: -Meera-

ofcourse, dint I told u ystrday? roaming around u ..toh jyan tu tyan hu 🤣

m not feeling like laughing or smiling.. Just wanna cry😭😭 1stly sonu's post and then aani posted that vm😭😭 feels like mjht took away my life while going😭😭 kain kar ne pls bring mjht back na😭😭😭
Meera1101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
AWW ..same here charms ..though I miss MJHT ..SaJan,SaYank,GuNur & whole gang !! but our BABY NO WHERE :(( this wat makes me feel terribly low dieing to see him ..I would be even satisfied If i vld get to see just one glimpse of him ..No news on him since so long..howz he ..what is he doing these days nothing 😒😒
Edited by -Meera- - 12 years ago
charmee_sammy thumbnail
You know was just starring at this-

His smile, his style... HIM❤️  Kaha ho tum...?????

Missing him badly yaar.. Yeah rite carving even to see a single glimpse of him...
Want mohit back.. but i also want my samrat back... I just want that life back...
That other show won't ever give sajan, sayank, sanu, benji-doo, gunur that pure, cool atmosphere...
But before anything at d moment i just want my baby back...😭
charmee_sammy thumbnail

No news on him since so long..howz he ..what is he doing these days nothing 😒😒

N meera, he is fine.. I can feel he is fine😊 but though i want an assurance i want to see him..don't want anything else. don't want to know wat is he doing, don't want to know wen will he come back, at d moment i just want to see him, i just want to feel him..❤️
Meera1101 thumbnail
Originally posted by: charmee_sammy

You know was just starring at this-

His smile, his style... HIM❤️  Kaha ho tum...?????

Missing him badly yaar.. Yeah rite carving even to see a single glimpse of him...
Want mohit back.. but i also want my samrat back... I just want that life back...
That other show won't ever give sajan, sayank, sanu, benji-doo, gunur that pure, cool atmosphere...
But before anything at d moment i just want my baby back...😭

AWW this is one of my fav avi ..using it since SO long u know !! I Love the way he takes that cap away and his hair AWW! ☺️❤️  No one can be like him you know ..He is one in a million!! Don't worry charms, when Mohit will be back ..he gonna set the screen on FIRE ..thats why he is taking this much time in making his comeback ..! but this wait ufff its killing us ..atm just want one interview of him want to see his glimpses :((
charmee_sammy thumbnail

AWW this is one of my fav avi ..using it since SO long u know !! I Love the way he takes that cap away and his hair AWW! ☺️❤️  No one can be like him you know ..He is one in a million!! Don't worry charms, when Mohit will be back ..he gonna set the screen on FIRE ..thats why he is taking this much time in making his comeback ..! but this wait ufff its killing us ..atm just want one interview of him want to see his glimpses :((

i know.. the way he removes the cap, and moves his hand over his hairs🤪🤪☺️
he is so damn adorable. My BABY ❤️ whenever i see him na, i feel like pulling his cheeks n hugging him tight☺️☺️☺️
Hey he is not one in million he is just simply ONE out of every living creature around the universe😳
I know intazar ka phal Mohit hota hai, but this wait is really killing man!! Just want his glimpse atm..

Meera1101 thumbnail
awwieee I know charmee , I know !! he must be perfectly fine but still want to know about him ..the more I come to know about him ..the more I see him.. the more I fall in love with him! ❤️❤️ as u said, even I'm just dieing to see him ..it seems like its an ages dint saw him 🥺

charmee_sammy thumbnail
N btw from tomorrow ZND will re-telecast on star utsav at least we'll get monaya in 1st two epis😃
charmee_sammy thumbnail

awwieee I know charmee , I know !! he must be perfectly fine but still want to know about him ..the more I come to know about him ..the more I see him.. the more I fall in love with him! ❤️❤️ as u said, even I'm just dieing to see him ..it seems like its an ages dint saw him 🥺

I know as i said i know he is fine but still want to see him once, an assurance still i need, coz yeh dil manta hi nahi na...

Its all same wid us, every time we see him every time we fall in love wid him even more😳
yeah feels like a decade that have seen him