Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

charmee_sammy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Yeah meera same here after MJHT ended i hardly used to watch but since 2 days have started watching it with a hope to get a seg on Sanz...
But today m asking for dmg.. Actually there was a ksg seg about him in D3 but he was also asked about his fb wall status saying 'its happening' he did answer something but i missed that part😔
Meera1101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

KSG on SBS ..headlines .."unki galiyon main vaps lautey arm ..par badal gaya serial.."

UPDATE

karan went to cinevistaas studio where he used to shoot for DMG ..and then they showed him wearing orage T with black jacket on it ..(luking as SEXYY as ever!!)..now their he is shooting for dil dosti aur dance ...he will b their in show for promoting PC..then showed his interview he was holding a lantern and making weird faces(cuteee!!) ...he said ..he used to b here on this place more then his home ..then said " aisa lag raha hai main koi jung lad kar wapis aaya hoon .."(heehee)...then reporter asked about his FB status ...which he said ..he has written that about his LIFE as he is very obsessed about his life then giggled (LOLL) ..and right now ..nothing about DMG ..wen ever DMG will b back if it cums back ..then HE WAS Dr. ARMAAN AND WILL B ARMAAN ALWAYSSS :))))

^^ here is the upd charmee ...which was posted on DMG forum ..though I hardly comment there but then I does check that forum as I used to be a fan of DMG s1
Meera1101 thumbnail
wait ..wait I got the direct link ðŸ˜³ ...DMG fans poted this link too
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4i87mw2Ugw
Edited by -Meera- - 12 years ago
charmee_sammy thumbnail
Thanks meera🤗 it just din't strike me to check dmg forum
ohk so dmg not happening as of now😔
charmee_sammy thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Meera-

wait ..wait I got the direct link ðŸ˜³ ...DMG fans poted this link too
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4i87mw2Ugw

thanks hun... but not watching it had already watched half part.. n watching ol sucks half of the time goes on buffering n also affects net speed😵
Meera1101 thumbnail
Originally posted by: charmee_sammy

Thanks meera🤗 it just din't strike me to check dmg forum
ohk so dmg not happening as of now😔

haha no need to thanks! 😆 btw dont know charms It may happen man ..as may be KSG gave then a signal or something by updating that status ..but as you know as being actors they can't reveal all this things soon na ..as it has to be confidential 
Meera1101 thumbnail
hehe Yeah ..I copy pasted the update which was posted on that thread ..although I watched the segment on YT ..umm watching it but I agree Net speed sucks sometimes 😡 🤣
charmee_sammy thumbnail
i so wish it happens if not now then later.. only mjht n dmg i want the only shows to be back...
Yeah i know actors can't reveal now its all too confidential.. but his status did gave a hint🤔
Meera1101 thumbnail
Originally posted by: charmee_sammy

i so wish it happens if not now then later.. only mjht n dmg i want the only shows to be back...
Yeah i know actors can't reveal now its all too confidential.. but his status did gave a hint🤔

Yup It was surely a hint I guess otherwise he hardly update any kinda status 😆  I'm a fan of KaSh ..used to be a hardcore fan of KSG but nowadays, I like SA more ..onscreen I mean!!
btw are you there on MSN now? toh hu msn par login thau 🤣
charmee_sammy thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Meera-

Yup It was surely a hint I guess otherwise he hardly update any kinda status 😆  I'm a fan of KaSh ..used to be a hardcore fan of KSG but nowadays, I like SA more ..onscreen I mean!!
btw are you there on MSN now? toh hu msn par login thau 🤣

I like both kash n kajen.. but shilpa only as ridz... M not that big fan of either of them but yeah they have a special corner in my heart coz dmg at some day was my fav show n then mjht came there i came to know wat actually loving a show n going crazy for it means...
Ha hun msn par chu😆