Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rush_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
I have no words for this character!!!  She is so sweet and concerned abt. her darling beti and she and her baa treated Mona like sh**
I so wished that Hetal gets jhoothas and then, Ambaji should cry from both eyes.  Today, Bedi family made Amba and her family look like "Big loosers"
They were so nice when they said they are going to treat Hetal like their daughter.. c'mon atleast Satnaam should torture her 😆
Rush_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
and also Mona should tell her family that Ambaji kicked her out!!!  then we will see... Hetal should be kicked out of the house too... I just hope...
..Smita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Ambaji is really disgusting!She wl never change!😡
 I cant understand y she cant see the goodness in Mona?
-Yuks- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: aishu_25

and also Mona should tell her family that Ambaji kicked her out!!!  then we will see... Hetal should be kicked out of the house too... I just hope...

The Bedi's found out today that Ambaji had kicked Mona out

But Mona just said that this is between her and her saas. Ambaji was mad, but she's her mother, and they will work it out

The Bedi's did nothing about it!

Yuks

riatagore thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
she is so arrogant . she did not even ask sorry to mona also. she did not even call her to house with love but she called her as if she is doing something good for anu. that is it. she has not changed . In precap she is not happy for what mona did but she is worried only if harleen did not come their. I dont understand after all these things atleast she should realise that mona has done justice to her house only.
sunimaleed thumbnail
At times I feel that Ambaji's own MIL is better than her as a MIL to Mona. I believe the CVs want to portray the gujaratis as bad and punjabis as good. Now it is upto her family to speak up and say what is on their minds and tell ambaji that if they can be nice to their hetal without them bringing the rishta properly to their house then why can't they consider treating Mona any better? in fact the way this is going if Mona does not get anyone from her family speaking up for her than she might lose trust in both families and might want to go far far away from all of them and live alone with Anukalp.
It's time that Anukalp decides to move out with Mona and teach those Gandhis a bitter taste of what it means to lose everything precious to them - all he has to say is that if they can't accept mona as she is even after all she has done for them then even he cannot be accepted as his ties with his wife and their new life is equally important to him and so until they realise their mistake they will move out.
Someone really needs to SHAKE UP that Ambaji inside out and give her a taste of her own medicine. But we forget that she has a right to speak over her elders not the other way round...I would hate that kind of life in that kind of family...
~LiNa~ thumbnail
Ambaji's thinking is beyond me. ALL thanks to Mona, her daughter Hetal is now married to the guy she loves and that too in a family who will treat her like a princess and still Ambaji will not let Mona off the hook. Is she mad?

Because the last time I checked, it was revealed who the real mastermind behind all the schemes were and they have been put in their rightful place. 

Does Ambaji still think Mona did all that on purpose? It was more of Ambaji's fault than Mona's, if you think about it!
rayadallie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: queenyuks

The Bedi's found out today that Ambaji had kicked Mona out

But Mona just said that this is between her and her saas. Ambaji was mad, but she's her mother, and they will work it out

The Bedi's did nothing about it!

Yuks

[/QUOTE) The Bedi's did nothing about it yet. They were actually shocked on hearing that Mona was kicked out. I will be watching to see if Mona gets justice.

rayadallie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ~LiNa~

Ambaji's thinking is beyond me. ALL thanks to Mona, her daughter Hetal is now married to the guy she loves and that too in a family who will treat her like a princess and still Ambaji will not let Mona off the hook. Is she mad?

Because the last time I checked, it was revealed who the real mastermind behind all the schemes were and they have been put in their rightful place. 

Does Ambaji still think Mona did all that on purpose? It was more of Ambaji's fault than Mona's, if you think about it!

agreed
April2007 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunimaleed

At times I feel that Ambaji's own MIL is better than her as a MIL to Mona. I believe the CVs want to portray the gujaratis as bad and punjabis as good. Now it is upto her family to speak up and say what is on their minds and tell ambaji that if they can be nice to their hetal without them bringing the rishta properly to their house then why can't they consider treating Mona any better? in fact the way this is going if Mona does not get anyone from her family speaking up for her than she might lose trust in both families and might want to go far far away from all of them and live alone with Anukalp.
It's time that Anukalp decides to move out with Mona and teach those Gandhis a bitter taste of what it means to lose everything precious to them - all he has to say is that if they can't accept mona as she is even after all she has done for them then even he cannot be accepted as his ties with his wife and their new life is equally important to him and so until they realise their mistake they will move out.
Someone really needs to SHAKE UP that Ambaji inside out and give her a taste of her own medicine. But we forget that she has a right to speak over her elders not the other way round...I would hate that kind of life in that kind of family...

Anu is as selfish and self centred as his mon.  He will ever stand up Mona..he wants Mona and also his mom to pamper him..he is horrible husband who lets his wife be abused and makes excuses for his mother..