How long? (Page 4)

Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Filza.T

Originally posted by anusarkar

Originally posted by Filza.T

If Krishna will be in any way responsible for why she leaves his house or if he will himself throw her out blaming her for spoiling Amma's food and won't trust her it will really be shocking for me! even if at some point, later on, he does come back to her i don't think i will be able to digest this fact easily that he himself allowed her to leave in the first place Ouch If she can trust him when he keeps breaking his trust then why can't he trust her ? 
I am sure P won't obviously just leave his house without any reason. The first time we all know why she left and the second time also when she said she will leave his house there was a strong reason. This time as well maybe his parents will throw her out and he might just stand there doing nothing to stop her. 

Hello Filza,

The news is that she will leave TN, but the details are not given. If Krishna stands and watches her leave without stopping his parents,then I am sorry to say Filza I will not only doubt his love for her , but I will doubt the whole existence of Kriya. When you love someone that much as k claims he does, you cannot let that person walk out .

I want P to be strong with her convictions and not give in to Krishna this time. There is a limit to tolerence.

Anu   

I know!! KriYa won't be the same anymore for me as well, i guess Confused Ouch no matter if they feel bad about their actions later on but things like this, throwing your partner out of the house, are really painful and the hurt remains with one for life! 
Exactly what i feel.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Filza.

pheonix1 Senior Member
pheonix1
pheonix1

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
even i m not liking this saas bahu dirama 
there r so many tracks they can concentrate on rather than showing us this
these days i dont even look forward to watch the episodes. its just my obsession that makes me watch them
still i cant help but say that this show is diff from othersWink

i want kriya to leave thakur niwas b4 it gets too late together and not just pratigya to do so under any circumstances . hope it leads to  location shift bored of seeing same houses.

Snigdha_Khanam

Snigdha_Khanam IF-Sizzlerz
Snigdha_Khanam
Snigdha_Khanam

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pheonix1

these days i dont even look forward to watch the episodes. its just my obsession that makes me watch them

i want kriya to leave thakur niwas b4 it gets too late together and not just pratigya to do so under any circumstances . hope it leads to  location shift bored of seeing same houses.

If kriya together leave thakur niwas than i think we have no problem drSmilebut we don't want kriya drift.

pheonix1

pheonix1 Senior Member
pheonix1
pheonix1

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by snigdhabd

If kriya together leave thakur niwas than i think we have no problem drSmilebut we don't want kriya drift.
even i dont want kriya drift to take place especially coz of amma
but today when i was watching the epi saw a tagline below saying whether amma's antics will lead to kriya's drift which is what scared meBroken Heart

Snigdha_Khanam

Snigdha_Khanam IF-Sizzlerz
Snigdha_Khanam
Snigdha_Khanam

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 3:07pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by snigdhabd

even i dont want kriya drift to take place especially coz of amma
but today when i was watching the epi saw a tagline below saying whether amma's antics will lead to kriya's drift which is what scared meBroken Heart
same feelings dear...

Edited by snigdhabd - 10 May 2011 at 3:06pm

pheonix1

elle45 Goldie
elle45
elle45

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 4:05pm | IP Logged

To me the Thakurs are a bunch of criminals. They are not entertaining from any angle. These people should be locked away for life behind bars. Do we find murderers, molesters, wife hitters, rapists, conspirating to kill daughter-in-laws entertainers? The answer should be NO. Then why are the thakur's labeled as entertainers and the Saxes as boring.

When these exact crimes and criminals are despised and hated in the civilized world,then why are they cheered as entertainers. I am tired of seeing these characters glorified day after day. The world is becoming a poisonous place to live as it is, why do we have to tolerate violence and evil even in the form of entertainment.

I am very disappointed because although Pratigya is the protagonist she has been given no power whatsoever to fight the evils. Why hasn't she been able to win any of her battles? Why is evil been shown in this serial winning day in and day out.

Are there any answers? There are news that Pratigya will be moving out of TN. Why did Krishna not protect her even after she took a bullet for him. And now he is siding with his evil mother. Is he that gullible? What about holding her hand and promising to trust her always after he nearly lost her to death? Was it just mere words? He is suddenly a mama's boy?

If Pratigya has to leave TN and a result of Krishna blaming her and not supporting her, then it better be for good. I do not want her to come back in that house or in Krishna's life. She took a bullet for him for heaven sakes.

Anu, just want to answer the first part of your questions. I know it seems from the forums that everyone loves the Thakurs and finds the Saxenas boring. Even I am one of those ppl, I can't stand the Saxenas. But the reason which you stated is wrong. I believe I speak for 99% of Thakur lovers when I say that no one finds them entertaining because they are criminals.

Infact, everyone is against this aspect. No one supports them as criminals. You will find that everyone condemns their immoral behaviour. No matter how much we love them, we never support any wrong actions like their plots to kill Prats, their attempt to bury Kesar alive, their getting Shakti out of jail to name a few. Ppl do like Shakti for his entertainment value, but no one supported him when he did a second marriage.

The reason most of us love the Thakurs, is because they entertain us with their flawless acting, their comic timing, how they seem to show emotions towards each other like ppl in a real family do. They're happy at times, they'll pull each other's legs, Krishna-SS show a wonderful father-son relationship. And although they are corrupt, they seem real.
Despite all our love for them, we still would like to see Shakti behind bars, Amma  and Sajjan Singh paying for their actions.

Coming to the Saxenas, yes, I personally find them very boring. I know they are portraying the average middle-class family that wants the kids to follow the right path, put stress on education, and just simply be honest law-abiding citizens. I myself belong to a family with similar values. But my family is not like the Saxenas. We do not sit around everyday with long moping faces, starting everyday with a depressed face and ending it with crying. We also have difficulties in our lives, but we take responsibilities for our mistakes and get back to normal. The Saxenas simply refuse to acknowledge that they can make mistakes. Also, the way the CVs have portrayed their charcters, it's as if the Saxena family considers themselves superior to everyone else because they are educated. Education does not absolve a man from all crimes/mistakes.
Simply put, to me, the Saxenas seem biased towards their own family and predujiced towards others. Plus, they seem to act too formal even within themselves, not something the Thakurs do. The Thakurs are very casual within their family, just like a real family is.

That is the only reason you find so much support for the Thakurs on the forum, and very little for the Saxenas. We DO NOT "find murderers, molesters, wife hitters, rapists, conspirating to kill daughter-in-laws entertainers". We find them entertainers because they interact with each other like real people do.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

JensonMishtiMitrashaktilaks76Yemi-IFPragati.Tpooja-menon

Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by elle45

<font color="#FF0000">To me the Thakurs are a bunch of criminals. They are not entertaining from any angle. These people should be locked away for life behind bars. Do we find murderers, molesters, wife hitters, rapists, conspirating to kill daughter-in-laws entertainers? The answer should be NO. Then why are the thakur's labeled as entertainers and the Saxes as boring.

When these exact crimes and criminals are despised and hated in the civilized world,then why are they cheered as entertainers. I am tired of seeing these characters glorified day after day. The world is becoming a poisonous place to live as it is, why do we have to tolerate violence and evil even in the form of entertainment.</font>

I am very disappointed because although Pratigya is the protagonist she has been given no power whatsoever to fight the evils. Why hasn't she been able to win any of her battles? Why is evil been shown in this serial winning day in and day out.

Are there any answers? There are news that Pratigya will be moving out of TN. Why did Krishna not protect her even after she took a bullet for him. And now he is siding with his evil mother. Is he that gullible? What about holding her hand and promising to trust her always after he nearly lost her to death? Was it just mere words? He is suddenly a mama's boy?

If Pratigya has to leave TN and a result of Krishna blaming her and not supporting her, then it better be for good.
I do not want her to come back in that house or in Krishna's life. She took a bullet for him for heaven sakes.

Anu, just want to answer the first part of your questions. I know it seems from
the forums that everyone loves the Thakurs and finds the Saxenas boring. Even I am one of those ppl, I can't stand the Saxenas. But the reason which you stated is wrong. I believe I speak for 99% of
Thakur lovers when I say that no one finds them entertaining because they are criminals.

Infact, everyone is against this aspect. No one supports them as criminals. You will find that everyone condemns their immoral behaviour. No matter how much we love them, we never support any wrong actions like their plots to kill Prats, their attempt to bury Kesar alive, their getting Shakti out of jail to name a few. Ppl do like Shakti for his entertainment value, but no one supported him when he did a second marriage.

The reason most of us love the Thakurs, is because they entertain us with their flawless acting, their comic timing, how they seem to show emotions towards each other like ppl in a real family do. They're happy at times, they'll pull each other's legs, Krishna-SS show a wonderful father-son relationship. And although they are corrupt, they seem real.
Despite all our love for them, we still would like to see Shakti behind bars, Amma and Sajjan Singh paying for their
actions.

Coming to the Saxenas, yes, I personally find them very boring. I know they are portraying the average middle-class family that wants the kids to follow the right path, put stress on education, and just simply be honest law-abiding citizens. I myself belong to a family with similar values. But my family is not like the Saxenas. We do not sit around everyday with long moping faces, starting everyday with a depressed face and ending it with crying. We also have difficulties in our lives, but we take responsibilities for our mistakes and get back to normal. The Saxenas simply refuse to acknowledge that they can make mistakes. Also, the way the CVs have portrayed their charcters, it's as if the Saxena family considers themselves superior to everyone else because they are educated. Education does not absolve a man from all crimes/mistakes.
Simply put, to me, the Saxenas seem biased towards their own family and predujiced towards others. Plus, they seem to act too formal even within themselves, not something the Thakurs do. The Thakurs are very casual within their family, just
like a real family is.

That is the only reason you find so much support for the Thakurs on the forum, and very little for the Saxenas. We DO NOT "<font color="#FF0000">find murderers, molesters, wife hitters, rapists, conspirating to kill daughter-in-laws entertainers". </font><font color="#FF0000"><font color="#000000">We find them entertainers because they interact with each other like real people do. </font></font>

Hello Elle,

Let me explain myself, what I meant was that thakur's are the face of evil and everything depicting cruelty.I personally like all their acting skills and they are all good actors undoubtedly, but the character's they are playing are evil.

Maybe the Saxes are boring to many, but I do not like the way they are ridiculed and mocked at every now and then. I feel this forum is biased towards the thakur's. How come the Saxes's are not praised for accepting a person like Komal. She is uneducated, uncouth and uncivilized. Do not get me wrong, I have nothing against uneducated people. I have seen numerous uneducated people with a wonderful attitude and behavior. The character Komal is neither well spoken or has any manners. The Saxes should be applauded for tolerating her for so long. Why do I not see posts on that. Shouldn't there be balance?

Again, my intention is not to offend anyone.

Anu

elle45

elle45 Goldie
elle45
elle45

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 5:14pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by elle45

<font color="#FF0000">To me the Thakurs are a bunch of criminals. They are not entertaining from any angle. These people should be locked away for life behind bars. Do we find murderers, molesters, wife hitters, rapists, conspirating to kill daughter-in-laws entertainers? The answer should be NO. Then why are the thakur's labeled as entertainers and the Saxes as boring.

When these exact crimes and criminals are despised and hated in the civilized world,then why are they cheered as entertainers. I am tired of seeing these characters glorified day after day. The world is becoming a poisonous place to live as it is, why do we have to tolerate violence and evil even in the form of entertainment.</font>

If Pratigya has to leave TN and a result of Krishna blaming her and not supporting her, then it better be for good.
I do not want her to come back in that house or in Krishna's life. She took a bullet for him for heaven sakes.

Anu, just want to answer the first part of your questions. I know it seems from
the forums that everyone loves the Thakurs and finds the Saxenas boring. Even I am one of those ppl, I can't stand the Saxenas. But the reason which you stated is wrong. I believe I speak for 99% of
Thakur lovers when I say that no one finds them entertaining because they are criminals.

Despite all our love for them, we still would like to see Shakti behind bars, Amma and Sajjan Singh paying for their
actions.

Simply put, to me, the Saxenas seem biased towards their own family and predujiced towards others. Plus, they seem to act too formal even within themselves, not something the Thakurs do. The Thakurs are very casual within their family, just
like a real family is.

That is the only reason you find so much support for the Thakurs on the forum, and very little for the Saxenas. We DO NOT "<font color="#FF0000">find murderers, molesters, wife hitters, rapists, conspirating to kill daughter-in-laws entertainers". </font><font color="#FF0000"><font color="#000000">We find them entertainers because they interact with each other like real people do. </font></font>

Hello Elle,

Let me explain myself, what I meant was that thakur's are the face of evil and everything depicting cruelty.I personally like all their acting skills and they are all good actors undoubtedly, but the character's they are playing are evil.

Maybe the Saxes are boring to many, but I do not like the way they are ridiculed and mocked at every now and then. I feel this forum is biased towards the thakur's. How come the Saxes's are not praised for accepting a person like Komal. She is uneducated, uncouth and uncivilized. Do not get me wrong, I have nothing against uneducated people. I have seen numerous uneducated people with a wonderful attitude and behavior. The character Komal is neither well spoken or has any manners. The Saxes should be applauded for tolerating her for so long. Why do I not see posts on that. Shouldn't there be balance?

Again, my intention is not to offend anyone.

Anu
Hello Anu Smile

You're right that the forum is biased towards the Thakurs. I have a theory for this. You see, I believe that the majority of ppl visiting these forums are silent members or non-members of IF. Even if they do support the Saxenas, when they visit the forums, they see the majority with the Thakurs, and so they choose not to comment, only those ppl comment who side with the majority. We recently had a thread which said that majority of adults outside the forums favour the Saxenas over the Thakurs. We only have a few Sax supporters here, which is kind of a disadvantage. Because even though I may disagree with you in my opinion, I like the debate, and that is the fun part of the forum, everyone discussing their opinions.

As for why the Saxes are never applauded for accepting Komal. I don't know what reasons the rest of the forum has, but I, for one, have never felt that the Saxes have ever accepted Komal as their daughter-in-law.
However uncouth, uncivilized and ill-mannered she is, they willingly brought her into their house as the Daughter-in-law, yet they don't consider her as one of the family. They are quick to point out her mistakes, infact they say that "Komal doesn't make mistakes, she willingly does wrong". Dadi simply hates her from day 1, it is obvious from the way she talks to her. Arushi has no manners, and no knowledge of how to respect and talk to your Bhabhi, even her husband ignored her for a year before accepting her as his wife, that too after she practically begged him  They are quick to put blame on her (except this time), they constantly remind her of the fact that she is uneducated, plus they hide things from her, despite claiming that she is considered a family member (eg. how Adarsh somehow just switches to English so Komal doesn't understand what he's saying).
Now, I'm not comparing her to Prats, who herself is stuck with horrible in-laws. But I feel Komal herself is in quite an unfortunate situation. Both are unfortunate.

To me, it seems like the CVs are showing that education does not matter in these sort of things. While the uneducated Thakurs abuse their bahus both physically and verbally... even the educated set of in-laws is not far behind with their verbal taunts. Both Pratigya and Komal are being tortured mentally in their respective in-laws, then why only sympathize with Pratigya and make Komal the evil-doer?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mitrashaktilaks76

Go to top