Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mitrashakti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Filza.T

If Krishna will be in any way responsible for why she leaves his house or if he will himself throw her out blaming her for spoiling Amma's food and won't trust her it will really be shocking for me! even if at some point, later on, he does come back to her i don't think i will be able to digest this fact easily that he himself allowed her to leave in the first place  If she can trust him when he keeps breaking his trust then why can't he trust her ? 

I am sure P won't obviously just leave his house without any reason. The first time we all know why she left and the second time also when she said she will leave his house there was a strong reason. This time as well maybe his parents will throw her out and he might just stand there doing nothing to stop her. 

Hello Filza,

The news is that she will leave TN, but the details are not given. If Krishna stands and watches her leave without stopping his parents,then I am sorry to say Filza I will not only doubt his love for her , but I will doubt the whole existence of Kriya. When you love someone that much as k claims he does, you cannot let that person walk out .

I want P to be strong with her convictions and not give in to Krishna this time. There is a limit to tolerence.

Anu   
laks76 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
bold, Laks, i understand that he will regret it later and feel bad but he won't trust her words in the beginning... he may not throw her out but he won't stop her as well from leaving... and that itself for me, at least, is really disappointing... not something i ever expected from Krishna for Pratigya! That he will let her leave!

but there can be no doubts on his love, of course he loves her!! Filza completely agree with the bold one. i will feel bad if he let her leave. until now he had gone against his parents to protect her and all of  a sudden a silent person. that will be hard to watch and digest.don;t know what the cv's have in mind. too much drama coming in once.

undoubtatly bro my ans is yes.but sometimes his innocence create a problem 4 his life. btw mujhe toh krishu ki sab kuch accha lagte hain.Yeap his innocence will create a problem for his life and his anger too.
Mitrashakti thumbnail
Originally posted by: laks76

Anu,pragati,Filza i agree with all of u  in some points. Amit i know we all love our mothers and we will trust our mother first but amma;s case is different. from the day one she hated prats and done all in her hands to hurt her and krishna himself have seen that. so he should think twice before he acts. that is what iam telling.

Anu one thing from the beginning i didn;t like with cv's is that they never shown prats winning any battles. she only raises her voice but she has to do something and win the battle. that is what iam saying. after one and half years cv's don;t have the courtsey to show her plan something like SS and win things. see the direct talk and opposing doesn;t work in TN. you have to use yr brain and thinking cap to becomes successful. why cv's r not showing. it nobody is hurt or nothing violence in that then why prats cann;t try that. this is the question which bothers me a lot. i knw thakkurs r the entertainer and many people like them even if they do injustice even i too like them. but once in a while u have to show that they act is also caught and is given punishment. like yemi said in  a post remember it is the cv;s who created the thakkurs and saxenas then why this partiality that is what i don;t understand. they have to maintain a balance.
   Now anu the love of krishna and pratigya we all know they love each other and krishna loves prats to his heart. now in the coming episode i don;t think he will say her to go out of the house there will be some issues and he will be compelled and he will repent later. but i also don;t want a kriya drift now. i wanted them to fight as a team they can fight in their privacy but no t in the front of the family members. see i agree with filza.Krishna will be in any way responsible for why she leaves his house or if he will himself throw her out blaming her for spoiling Amma's food and won't trust her it will really be shocking for me! even if at some point, later on, he does come back to her i don't think i will be able to digest this fact easily that he himself allowed her to leave in the first place If she can trust him when he keeps breaking his trust then why can't he trust her ?
I am sure P won't obviously just leave his house without any reason. The first time we all know why she left and the second time also when she said she will leave his house there was a strong reason. This time as well maybe his parents will throw her out and he might just stand there doing nothing to stop her.
i completely agree with filza. the underlined one. i also think his parents will make her go out of TN and i think he won;t do anything will just stand their. probably it might not happen also. it is a article. see lot of the things in the article don;t happen in the serial that is also there.

Very meaningful thought Lekha. Personally this was not the way I wanted the serial to go. All this kitchen politics is annoying .  
Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: anusarkar

Hello Filza,

The news is that she will leave TN, but the details are not given. If Krishna stands and watches her leave without stopping his parents,then I am sorry to say Filza I will not only doubt his love for her , but I will doubt the whole existence of Kriya. When you love someone that much as k claims he does, you cannot let that person walk out .

I want P to be strong with her convictions and not give in to Krishna this time. There is a limit to tolerence.

Anu   

I know!! KriYa won't be the same anymore for me as well, i guess 😕  no matter if they feel bad about their actions later on but things like this, throwing your partner out of the house, are really painful and the hurt remains with one for life! 
Mitrashakti thumbnail
Originally posted by: Filza.T

I know!! KriYa won't be the same anymore for me as well, i guess 😕  no matter if they feel bad about their actions later on but things like this, throwing your partner out of the house, are really painful and the hurt remains with one for life! 

Exactly what i feel.
pheonix1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
even i m not liking this saas bahu dirama 
there r so many tracks they can concentrate on rather than showing us this
these days i dont even look forward to watch the episodes. its just my obsession that makes me watch them
still i cant help but say that this show is diff from others😉

i want kriya to leave thakur niwas b4 it gets too late together and not just pratigya to do so under any circumstances . hope it leads to  location shift bored of seeing same houses.

Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: pheonix1

even i m not liking this saas bahu dirama 

there r so many tracks they can concentrate on rather than showing us this
these days i dont even look forward to watch the episodes. its just my obsession that makes me watch them
still i cant help but say that this show is diff from others😉

i want kriya to leave thakur niwas b4 it gets too late together and not just pratigya to do so under any circumstances . hope it leads to  location shift bored of seeing same houses.

If kriya together leave thakur niwas than i think we have no problem dr😊but we don't want kriya drift.
pheonix1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: snigdhabd

If kriya together leave thakur niwas than i think we have no problem dr😊but we don't want kriya drift.

even i dont want kriya drift to take place especially coz of amma
but today when i was watching the epi saw a tagline below saying whether amma's antics will lead to kriya's drift which is what scared me💔
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: pheonix1

even i dont want kriya drift to take place especially coz of amma
but today when i was watching the epi saw a tagline below saying whether amma's antics will lead to kriya's drift which is what scared me💔

same feelings dear...
Edited by snigdhabd - 12 years ago
elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anusarkar

To me the Thakurs are a bunch of criminals. They are not entertaining from any angle. These people should be locked away for life behind bars. Do we find murderers, molesters, wife hitters, rapists, conspirating to kill daughter-in-laws entertainers? The answer should be NO. Then why are the thakur's labeled as entertainers and the Saxes as boring.

When these exact crimes and criminals are despised and hated in the civilized world,then why are they cheered as entertainers. I am tired of seeing these characters glorified day after day. The world is becoming a poisonous place to live as it is, why do we have to tolerate violence and evil even in the form of entertainment.

I am very disappointed because although Pratigya is the protagonist she has been given no power whatsoever to fight the evils. Why hasn't she been able to win any of her battles? Why is evil been shown in this serial winning day in and day out.

Are there any answers? There are news that Pratigya will be moving out of TN. Why did Krishna not protect her even after she took a bullet for him. And now he is siding with his evil mother. Is he that gullible? What about holding her hand and promising to trust her always after he nearly lost her to death? Was it just mere words? He is suddenly a mama's boy?

If Pratigya has to leave TN and a result of Krishna blaming her and not supporting her, then it better be for good. I do not want her to come back in that house or in Krishna's life. She took a bullet for him for heaven sakes.

Anu, just want to answer the first part of your questions. I know it seems from the forums that everyone loves the Thakurs and finds the Saxenas boring. Even I am one of those ppl, I can't stand the Saxenas. But the reason which you stated is wrong. I believe I speak for 99% of Thakur lovers when I say that no one finds them entertaining because they are criminals.

Infact, everyone is against this aspect. No one supports them as criminals. You will find that everyone condemns their immoral behaviour. No matter how much we love them, we never support any wrong actions like their plots to kill Prats, their attempt to bury Kesar alive, their getting Shakti out of jail to name a few. Ppl do like Shakti for his entertainment value, but no one supported him when he did a second marriage.

The reason most of us love the Thakurs, is because they entertain us with their flawless acting, their comic timing, how they seem to show emotions towards each other like ppl in a real family do. They're happy at times, they'll pull each other's legs, Krishna-SS show a wonderful father-son relationship. And although they are corrupt, they seem real.
Despite all our love for them, we still would like to see Shakti behind bars, Amma  and Sajjan Singh paying for their actions.

Coming to the Saxenas, yes, I personally find them very boring. I know they are portraying the average middle-class family that wants the kids to follow the right path, put stress on education, and just simply be honest law-abiding citizens. I myself belong to a family with similar values. But my family is not like the Saxenas. We do not sit around everyday with long moping faces, starting everyday with a depressed face and ending it with crying. We also have difficulties in our lives, but we take responsibilities for our mistakes and get back to normal. The Saxenas simply refuse to acknowledge that they can make mistakes. Also, the way the CVs have portrayed their charcters, it's as if the Saxena family considers themselves superior to everyone else because they are educated. Education does not absolve a man from all crimes/mistakes.
Simply put, to me, the Saxenas seem biased towards their own family and predujiced towards others. Plus, they seem to act too formal even within themselves, not something the Thakurs do. The Thakurs are very casual within their family, just like a real family is.

That is the only reason you find so much support for the Thakurs on the forum, and very little for the Saxenas. We DO NOT "find murderers, molesters, wife hitters, rapists, conspirating to kill daughter-in-laws entertainers". We find them entertainers because they interact with each other like real people do.