Pratigya
Pratigya

How long? (Page 3)

Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramanbabitha

Even this is not acceptable if he sees his P walking out from his house alone... how tht poor girl wouls feel at tht moment... this is un forgivable act  of K, if this happens really... hope tht article is wrong...

Hello Babitha,

I am still hoping that he will not just stand and watch her go. That will be the end to K's character for me. It will kill the show. I hope cvs do not do such a thing. I have a feeling this will happen in K's absence. You know what babitha, I am just hating this track. This is spoiling the whole purity of this couple's love.

I feel like petitioning the cvs to stop this saas bahu pathetic drama and move on with Pratigya Niwas. Anyways, they do not care about what we want.

Yes you are right.it is not acceptable that he stands and watches her leave. That would be it for the show.

Anu 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mayavi-26

laks76 Goldie
laks76
laks76

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Amit u r right. ya Krishna is very innocent. for him the thing happens and he forgets abt it and moves on. he believes his dad and mom are very good and they know better. he is very innocent. that is true. that is the one of the important part of him which prats likes and she forgives him again and again and he also don;t feel proud for asking sorry. he treats her equal. that all is there. see because of this innocence people can manipulate krishna easily. see that is what amma is going to do now. prats is careful she takes time to accept things. so now she is suspicious of amma because she saw things which didn;t make her to believe it. ya i am not telling a child shouldn;t believe his parents. see there r lot of occasions were krishna went against his parents also. because he thought that is true.
   Now babitha u r also right. if krishna don;t talk or stand up when prats go es out of the house it will hard for us to believe. but the way the cv's have shown stuff that can also happen. see from the bigamy track how they degarded the leads of the show. i don;t want them to degrade krishna and prats more. they lack the balance. krishna says he loves her so much and for him she is the world and both have did so much for each other. if he says quite or he makes her to leave the TN that will be sad. then what is the meaning of his love for her. so cv's again planning to degrade the krishna character. for the TRP's what all will they do? they should know kriya is the TRP.when will they understand. i don;t know.

Heart-Hacker

Filza. IF-Rockerz
Filza.
Filza.

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by laks76

Anu,pragati,Filza i agree with all of u  in some points. Amit i know we all love our mothers and we will trust our mother first but amma;s case is different. from the day one she hated prats and done all in her hands to hurt her and krishna himself have seen that. so he should think twice before he acts. that is what iam telling.
  Anu one thing from the beginning i didn;t like with cv's is that they never shown prats winning any battles. she only raises her voice but she has to do something and win the battle. that is what iam saying. after one and half years cv's don;t have the courtsey to show her plan something like SS and win things. see the direct talk and opposing doesn;t work in TN. you have to use yr brain and thinking cap to becomes successful. why cv's r not showing. it nobody is hurt or nothing violence in that then why prats cann;t try that. this is the question which bothers me a lot. i knw thakkurs r the entertainer and many people like them even if they do injustice even i too like them. but once in a while u have to show that they act is also caught and is given punishment. like yemi said in  a post remember it is the cv;s who created the thakkurs and saxenas then why this partiality that is what i don;t understand. they have to maintain a balance.
   Now anu the love of krishna and pratigya we all know they love each other and krishna loves prats to his heart. now in the coming episode i don;t think he will say her to go out of the house there will be some issues and he will be compelled and he will repent later. but i also don;t want a kriya drift now. i wanted them to fight as a team they can fight in their privacy but no t in the front of the family members. see i agree with filza.Krishna will be in any way responsible for why she leaves his house or if he will himself throw her out blaming her for spoiling Amma's food and won't trust her it will really be shocking for me! even if at some point, later on, he does come back to her i don't think i will be able to digest this fact easily that he himself allowed her to leave in the first place Ouch If she can trust him when he keeps breaking his trust then why can't he trust her ?
I am sure P won't obviously just leave his house without any reason. The first time we all know why she left and the second time also when she said she will leave his house there was a strong reason. This time as well maybe his parents will throw her out and he might just stand there doing nothing to stop her.
i completely agree with filza. the underlined one. i also think his parents will make her go out of TN and i think he won;t do anything will just stand their. probably it might not happen also. it is a article. see lot of the things in the article don;t happen in the serial that is also there.

@ bold, Laks, i understand that he will regret it later and feel bad but he won't trust her words in the beginning... Ouch he may not throw her out but he won't stop her as well from leaving... and that itself for me, at least, is really disappointing... not something i ever expected from Krishna for Pratigya! That he will let her leave! 

but there can be no doubts on his love, of course he loves her!! 

Mitrashakti

Snigdha_Khanam IF-Sizzlerz
Snigdha_Khanam
Snigdha_Khanam

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amit_Mehra

has krishna's innocence impressed u?LOL
undoubtatly bro my ans is yes.but sometimes his innocence create a problem 4 his life. btw mujhe toh krishu ki sab kuch accha lagte hain.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MitrashaktiHeart-Hacker

Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Filza.T

If Krishna will be in any way responsible for why she leaves his house or if he will himself throw her out blaming her for spoiling Amma's food and won't trust her it will really be shocking for me! even if at some point, later on, he does come back to her i don't think i will be able to digest this fact easily that he himself allowed her to leave in the first place Ouch If she can trust him when he keeps breaking his trust then why can't he trust her ? 
I am sure P won't obviously just leave his house without any reason. The first time we all know why she left and the second time also when she said she will leave his house there was a strong reason. This time as well maybe his parents will throw her out and he might just stand there doing nothing to stop her. 

Hello Filza,

The news is that she will leave TN, but the details are not given. If Krishna stands and watches her leave without stopping his parents,then I am sorry to say Filza I will not only doubt his love for her , but I will doubt the whole existence of Kriya. When you love someone that much as k claims he does, you cannot let that person walk out .

I want P to be strong with her convictions and not give in to Krishna this time. There is a limit to tolerence.

Anu   
laks76 Goldie
laks76
laks76

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
bold, Laks, i understand that he will regret it later and feel bad but he won't trust her words in the beginning... Ouch he may not throw her out but he won't stop her as well from leaving... and thOnlineat itself for me, at least, is really disappointing... not something i ever expected from Krishna for Pratigya! That he will let her leave!

but there can be no doubts on his love, of course he loves her!! Filza completely agree with the bold one. i will feel bad if he let her leave. until now he had gone against his parents to protect her and all of  a sudden a silent person. that will be hard to watch and digest.don;t know what the cv's have in mind. too much drama coming in once.

undoubtatly bro my ans is yes.but sometimes his innocence create a problem 4 his life. btw mujhe toh krishu ki sab kuch accha lagte hain.Yeap his innocence will create a problem for his life and his anger too.

Filza.

Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by laks76

Anu,pragati,Filza i agree with all of u  in some points. Amit i know we all love our mothers and we will trust our mother first but amma;s case is different. from the day one she hated prats and done all in her hands to hurt her and krishna himself have seen that. so he should think twice before he acts. that is what iam telling.
  Anu one thing from the beginning i didn;t like with cv's is that they never shown prats winning any battles. she only raises her voice but she has to do something and win the battle. that is what iam saying. after one and half years cv's don;t have the courtsey to show her plan something like SS and win things. see the direct talk and opposing doesn;t work in TN. you have to use yr brain and thinking cap to becomes successful. why cv's r not showing. it nobody is hurt or nothing violence in that then why prats cann;t try that. this is the question which bothers me a lot. i knw thakkurs r the entertainer and many people like them even if they do injustice even i too like them. but once in a while u have to show that they act is also caught and is given punishment. like yemi said in  a post remember it is the cv;s who created the thakkurs and saxenas then why this partiality that is what i don;t understand. they have to maintain a balance.
   Now anu the love of krishna and pratigya we all know they love each other and krishna loves prats to his heart. now in the coming episode i don;t think he will say her to go out of the house there will be some issues and he will be compelled and he will repent later. but i also don;t want a kriya drift now. i wanted them to fight as a team they can fight in their privacy but no t in the front of the family members. see i agree with filza.Krishna will be in any way responsible for why she leaves his house or if he will himself throw her out blaming her for spoiling Amma's food and won't trust her it will really be shocking for me! even if at some point, later on, he does come back to her i don't think i will be able to digest this fact easily that he himself allowed her to leave in the first place Ouch If she can trust him when he keeps breaking his trust then why can't he trust her ?
i completely agree with filza. the underlined one. i also think his parents will make her go out of TN and i think he won;t do anything will just stand their. probably it might not happen also. it is a article. see lot of the things in the article don;t happen in the serial that is also there.

Very meaningful thought Lekha. Personally this was not the way I wanted the serial to go. All this kitchen politics is annoying .  
Filza. IF-Rockerz
Filza.
Filza.

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anusarkar

Originally posted by Filza.T

If Krishna will be in any way responsible for why she leaves his house or if he will himself throw her out blaming her for spoiling Amma's food and won't trust her it will really be shocking for me! even if at some point, later on, he does come back to her i don't think i will be able to digest this fact easily that he himself allowed her to leave in the first place Ouch If she can trust him when he keeps breaking his trust then why can't he trust her ? 

Hello Filza,

The news is that she will leave TN, but the details are not given. If Krishna stands and watches her leave without stopping his parents,then I am sorry to say Filza I will not only doubt his love for her , but I will doubt the whole existence of Kriya. When you love someone that much as k claims he does, you cannot let that person walk out .

I want P to be strong with her convictions and not give in to Krishna this time. There is a limit to tolerence.

Anu   

I know!! KriYa won't be the same anymore for me as well, i guess Confused Ouch no matter if they feel bad about their actions later on but things like this, throwing your partner out of the house, are really painful and the hurt remains with one for life! 

Mitrashakti

Go to top