How long? - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Amit_Mehra

laks you r right but i mean krishna is so innocent...come on laks u knw krishna never remember any past,he is a cool dude...that's why he always seeks forgiveness from pratigya nd after that he keep repeating his mistakes again and again,the thing is that he only believes in future,he knows that his amma had improved nd she has started to treat his wife as her daughter...so now it's a child job to take care of his mother in her old age...when mother starts treating his sons wife as her daughter then the respect of mother infront of his son always increases.
Amit bro i m totally agree with u. krishu is too inoncent. 
Even this is not acceptable if he sees his P walking out from his house alone... how tht poor girl would felt at tht moment... this is an unforgivable act  of K, if this happens really... hope tht article is wrong...
Edited by ramanbabitha - 12 years ago
Originally posted by snigdhabd

Amit bro i m totally agree with u. krishu is too inoncent.
Beta snigeha tumhe pure post me sirf 1 baat hi acchi lagi vo bi krishu ke baare me😆kya baat hai hmmm?
Originally posted by anusarkar

Hi Amit,
Every son or daughter should be able to trust their parents blindly. That is the rule of the nature.
Now coming back to the serial, here I am talking about parentslike Amma and Sajjan Singh. There are numerous incidence in India where parents have killed their own children for personal reasons or have used their children for personal reasons .And believe me I really mean every single word Iamsaying andit still happens in this dna age.
Krishna is portraying a man of 25 to 27 yrs of age. I am sorry, he is not a child. He might act like one ,but he is not. It is the fault of the subcontinent society where men are treated exceptionally different than women. Anyways my point is Krishna has never been close to his mother ever in his life, he was always close to Sajjan .This change of atitude would be not questionable if it was towards his dad.
Anyways, I really do know the depth of Krishna'slove forPratigya. For me Pratigya was somewherecompelled to fall in love with him.If she would have accepted him and fell in love with him without theshackles of marraige, it would be more accepting to me.Pratigya has always forgiven and embraced Krishna. If Krishna's character demands that Pratigya is the only one for him ,he should know his wife inside out . He should know that P would never manipulate or do anything purposely to harm anyone.
I am sure something big happened for her to leave the house. But I have to say I am happy for her. She atleast has a chance to breathe pure air and pursue her dreams.
Amit my intention is not to misjudge you or question your thoughts. I am talking from personal experience and from a marraige of 13 years. I am sure you are 18 or 19. I am 35 and have seen the world a little more than you.
No offence dear.
Anu
ok no problem😃i'm still in my learning stage😛
what do u mean bro?i m ðŸ˜³
has krishna's innocence impressed u?😆
Originally posted by ramanbabitha

Even this is not acceptable if he sees his P walking out from his house alone... how tht poor girl wouls feel at tht moment... this is un forgivable act  of K, if this happens really... hope tht article is wrong...

Hello Babitha,

I am still hoping that he will not just stand and watch her go. That will be the end to K's character for me. It will kill the show. I hope cvs do not do such a thing. I have a feeling this will happen in K's absence. You know what babitha, I am just hating this track. This is spoiling the whole purity of this couple's love.

I feel like petitioning the cvs to stop this saas bahu pathetic drama and move on with Pratigya Niwas. Anyways, they do not care about what we want.

Yes you are right.it is not acceptable that he stands and watches her leave. That would be it for the show.

Anu 

Amit u r right. ya Krishna is very innocent. for him the thing happens and he forgets abt it and moves on. he believes his dad and mom are very good and they know better. he is very innocent. that is true. that is the one of the important part of him which prats likes and she forgives him again and again and he also don;t feel proud for asking sorry. he treats her equal. that all is there. see because of this innocence people can manipulate krishna easily. see that is what amma is going to do now. prats is careful she takes time to accept things. so now she is suspicious of amma because she saw things which didn;t make her to believe it. ya i am not telling a child shouldn;t believe his parents. see there r lot of occasions were krishna went against his parents also. because he thought that is true.
   Now babitha u r also right. if krishna don;t talk or stand up when prats go es out of the house it will hard for us to believe. but the way the cv's have shown stuff that can also happen. see from the bigamy track how they degarded the leads of the show. i don;t want them to degrade krishna and prats more. they lack the balance. krishna says he loves her so much and for him she is the world and both have did so much for each other. if he says quite or he makes her to leave the TN that will be sad. then what is the meaning of his love for her. so cv's again planning to degrade the krishna character. for the TRP's what all will they do? they should know kriya is the TRP.when will they understand. i don;t know.
Originally posted by laks76

Anu,pragati,Filza i agree with all of u  in some points. Amit i know we all love our mothers and we will trust our mother first but amma;s case is different. from the day one she hated prats and done all in her hands to hurt her and krishna himself have seen that. so he should think twice before he acts. that is what iam telling.
  Anu one thing from the beginning i didn;t like with cv's is that they never shown prats winning any battles. she only raises her voice but she has to do something and win the battle. that is what iam saying. after one and half years cv's don;t have the courtsey to show her plan something like SS and win things. see the direct talk and opposing doesn;t work in TN. you have to use yr brain and thinking cap to becomes successful. why cv's r not showing. it nobody is hurt or nothing violence in that then why prats cann;t try that. this is the question which bothers me a lot. i knw thakkurs r the entertainer and many people like them even if they do injustice even i too like them. but once in a while u have to show that they act is also caught and is given punishment. like yemi said in  a post remember it is the cv;s who created the thakkurs and saxenas then why this partiality that is what i don;t understand. they have to maintain a balance.
   Now anu the love of krishna and pratigya we all know they love each other and krishna loves prats to his heart. now in the coming episode i don;t think he will say her to go out of the house there will be some issues and he will be compelled and he will repent later. but i also don;t want a kriya drift now. i wanted them to fight as a team they can fight in their privacy but no t in the front of the family members. see i agree with filza.Krishna will be in any way responsible for why she leaves his house or if he will himself throw her out blaming her for spoiling Amma's food and won't trust her it will really be shocking for me! even if at some point, later on, he does come back to her i don't think i will be able to digest this fact easily that he himself allowed her to leave in the first place If she can trust him when he keeps breaking his trust then why can't he trust her ?
I am sure P won't obviously just leave his house without any reason. The first time we all know why she left and the second time also when she said she will leave his house there was a strong reason. This time as well maybe his parents will throw her out and he might just stand there doing nothing to stop her.
i completely agree with filza. the underlined one. i also think his parents will make her go out of TN and i think he won;t do anything will just stand their. probably it might not happen also. it is a article. see lot of the things in the article don;t happen in the serial that is also there.

@ bold, Laks, i understand that he will regret it later and feel bad but he won't trust her words in the beginning...  he may not throw her out but he won't stop her as well from leaving... and that itself for me, at least, is really disappointing... not something i ever expected from Krishna for Pratigya! That he will let her leave! 

but there can be no doubts on his love, of course he loves her!! 
Originally posted by Amit_Mehra

has krishna's innocence impressed u?😆
undoubtatly bro my ans is yes.but sometimes his innocence create a problem 4 his life. btw mujhe toh krishu ki sab kuch accha lagte hain.