Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mitrashakti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: elle45

Anu, just want to answer the first part of your questions. I know it seems from
the forums that everyone loves the Thakurs and finds the Saxenas boring. Even I am one of those ppl, I can't stand the Saxenas. But the reason which you stated is wrong. I believe I speak for 99% of
Thakur lovers when I say that no one finds them entertaining because they are criminals.

Infact, everyone is against this aspect. No one supports them as criminals. You will find that everyone condemns their immoral behaviour. No matter how much we love them, we never support any wrong actions like their plots to kill Prats, their attempt to bury Kesar alive, their getting Shakti out of jail to name a few. Ppl do like Shakti for his entertainment value, but no one supported him when he did a second marriage.

The reason most of us love the Thakurs, is because they entertain us with their flawless acting, their comic timing, how they seem to show emotions towards each other like ppl in a real family do. They're happy at times, they'll pull each other's legs, Krishna-SS show a wonderful father-son relationship. And although they are corrupt, they seem real.
Despite all our love for them, we still would like to see Shakti behind bars, Amma and Sajjan Singh paying for their
actions.

Coming to the Saxenas, yes, I personally find them very boring. I know they are portraying the average middle-class family that wants the kids to follow the right path, put stress on education, and just simply be honest law-abiding citizens. I myself belong to a family with similar values. But my family is not like the Saxenas. We do not sit around everyday with long moping faces, starting everyday with a depressed face and ending it with crying. We also have difficulties in our lives, but we take responsibilities for our mistakes and get back to normal. The Saxenas simply refuse to acknowledge that they can make mistakes. Also, the way the CVs have portrayed their charcters, it's as if the Saxena family considers themselves superior to everyone else because they are educated. Education does not absolve a man from all crimes/mistakes.
Simply put, to me, the Saxenas seem biased towards their own family and predujiced towards others. Plus, they seem to act too formal even within themselves, not something the Thakurs do. The Thakurs are very casual within their family, just
like a real family is.

That is the only reason you find so much support for the Thakurs on the forum, and very little for the Saxenas. We DO NOT "<font color="#FF0000">find murderers, molesters, wife hitters, rapists, conspirating to kill daughter-in-laws entertainers". </font><font color="#FF0000"><font color="#000000">We find them entertainers because they interact with each other like real people do. </font></font>

Hello Elle,

Let me explain myself, what I meant was that thakur's are the face of evil and everything depicting cruelty.I personally like all their acting skills and they are all good actors undoubtedly, but the character's they are playing are evil.

Maybe the Saxes are boring to many, but I do not like the way they are ridiculed and mocked at every now and then. I feel this forum is biased towards the thakur's. How come the Saxes's are not praised for accepting a person like Komal. She is uneducated, uncouth and uncivilized. Do not get me wrong, I have nothing against uneducated people. I have seen numerous uneducated people with a wonderful attitude and behavior. The character Komal is neither well spoken or has any manners. The Saxes should be applauded for tolerating her for so long. Why do I not see posts on that. Shouldn't there be balance?

Again, my intention is not to offend anyone.

Anu
elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anusarkar

Hello Elle,

Let me explain myself, what I meant was that thakur's are the face of evil and everything depicting cruelty.I personally like all their acting skills and they are all good actors undoubtedly, but the character's they are playing are evil.

Maybe the Saxes are boring to many, but I do not like the way they are ridiculed and mocked at every now and then. I feel this forum is biased towards the thakur's. How come the Saxes's are not praised for accepting a person like Komal. She is uneducated, uncouth and uncivilized. Do not get me wrong, I have nothing against uneducated people. I have seen numerous uneducated people with a wonderful attitude and behavior. The character Komal is neither well spoken or has any manners. The Saxes should be applauded for tolerating her for so long. Why do I not see posts on that. Shouldn't there be balance?

Again, my intention is not to offend anyone.

Anu

Hello Anu 😊

You're right that the forum is biased towards the Thakurs. I have a theory for this. You see, I believe that the majority of ppl visiting these forums are silent members or non-members of IF. Even if they do support the Saxenas, when they visit the forums, they see the majority with the Thakurs, and so they choose not to comment, only those ppl comment who side with the majority. We recently had a thread which said that majority of adults outside the forums favour the Saxenas over the Thakurs. We only have a few Sax supporters here, which is kind of a disadvantage. Because even though I may disagree with you in my opinion, I like the debate, and that is the fun part of the forum, everyone discussing their opinions.

As for why the Saxes are never applauded for accepting Komal. I don't know what reasons the rest of the forum has, but I, for one, have never felt that the Saxes have ever accepted Komal as their daughter-in-law.
However uncouth, uncivilized and ill-mannered she is, they willingly brought her into their house as the Daughter-in-law, yet they don't consider her as one of the family. They are quick to point out her mistakes, infact they say that "Komal doesn't make mistakes, she willingly does wrong". Dadi simply hates her from day 1, it is obvious from the way she talks to her. Arushi has no manners, and no knowledge of how to respect and talk to your Bhabhi, even her husband ignored her for a year before accepting her as his wife, that too after she practically begged him  They are quick to put blame on her (except this time), they constantly remind her of the fact that she is uneducated, plus they hide things from her, despite claiming that she is considered a family member (eg. how Adarsh somehow just switches to English so Komal doesn't understand what he's saying).
Now, I'm not comparing her to Prats, who herself is stuck with horrible in-laws. But I feel Komal herself is in quite an unfortunate situation. Both are unfortunate.

To me, it seems like the CVs are showing that education does not matter in these sort of things. While the uneducated Thakurs abuse their bahus both physically and verbally... even the educated set of in-laws is not far behind with their verbal taunts. Both Pratigya and Komal are being tortured mentally in their respective in-laws, then why only sympathize with Pratigya and make Komal the evil-doer?
laks76 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Anu and Elle i would like to applaud u both on this post.πŸ‘πŸ‘both of u rocked in telling the fact.i don;t know how perfectly u both wrote. You both r right. Elle u said it. majority of people like thakkurs and people who support the saxena are very less and they became the silent readers. see that is thing it is natural. some of things which saxena done are great but they don;t get the applaud u r right. i think it is the actors who made the viewers fall for them. Like elle said we all don;t like the thakkurs doing, we know they r evil,and does evil things but the way they act they make us feel for them and praise for them for their acting. i think i will blame the whole thing on the cv's like Anu said why they cann;t find a balance in between both the families r the extremes. i don;t like the way the cv's show thesax sometimes it is not like that in the real world. until now the thing i don;t understand is why they degrade them see they accepted komal as their daughter in law and treated her well but on and off they just tell things that is not good. Anu one thing i hate now and before is that the way the portray pratigya she is a girl who is educated and stand up for her right. until now how they shown a incidence she used her brain and planned something good with out her speech. see that is what a educated and strong girl does. she will listen to taunts and word attack for sometime after that she will attack back in her own way. prats has been living in the TN for so long so she knows them well. so she cann;t do somethinglike that. so is the cv's telling all the educated girls r like that. Pratigya has to fight and win her battles until now she has not won anything. so cv's r trying to say all the time the bad or evil wins. good and truth never wins and it don;t have strength. i am just stating the fact which i saw. sometimes it is too much.
Mitrashakti thumbnail
Originally posted by: laks76

Anu and Elle i would like to applaud u both on this post.πŸ‘πŸ‘both of u rocked in telling the fact.i don;t know how perfectly u both wrote. You both r right. Elle u said it. majority of people like thakkurs and people who support the saxena are very less and they became the silent readers. see that is thing it is natural. some of things which saxena done are great but they don;t get the applaud u r right. i think it is the actors who made the viewers fall for them. Like elle said we all don;t like the thakkurs doing, we know they r evil,and does evil things but the way they act they make us feel for them and praise for them for their acting. i think i will blame the whole thing on the cv's like Anu said why they cann;t find a balance in between both the families r the extremes. i don;t like the way the cv's show thesax sometimes it is not like that in the real world. until now the thing i don;t understand is why they degrade them see they accepted komal as their daughter in law and treated her well but on and off they just tell things that is not good. Anu one thing i hate now and before is that the way the portray pratigya she is a girl who is educated and stand up for her right. until now how they shown a incidence she used her brain and planned something good with out her speech. see that is what a educated and strong girl does. she will listen to taunts and word attack for sometime after that she will attack back in her own way. prats has been living in the TN for so long so she knows them well. so she cann;t do somethinglike that. so is the cv's telling all the educated girls r like that. Pratigya has to fight and win her battles until now she has not won anything. so cv's r trying to say all the time the bad or evil wins. good and truth never wins and it don;t have strength. i am just stating the fact which i saw. sometimes it is too much.

Absolutely right Lekha ,I am disappointed in the portrayal of Pratigya. She should stand up and fight for her rights and not just tolerate the crap. 
dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Anu,

for most of us Thakurs r criminals too...but there is a trend to bash and criticize people with good heart and who try to do what's right and cheer , even glorify people who r pure evil in the world...even gandhiji, vivekanada and mother Teressa were mocked by many...its just people's perception ...

now we don't know if P really leaves TN or not...if she does there had to be a reason so strong than 'face-blackening' or mere distrust from the part of K...so wait for the epi to be telecasted and pls don't speculate too much...as for K , we know he is a fool when comes to trusting people however street smart and intelligent he is...starting from his own father, angad and now his mother too r able to fool him so easily(aman is an exception)...only P and TC have not used him or faked love for him so far or back stabbed him...in angad's case he knew nothing of the extend to which he was being fooled till now even after angad's death...and we know what's his relation with SS...he knows and loves only the mask his father wears in front of him...and now he knows and loves the mask his mother presents to him...and we know K, when he loves someone, he gives 100%...and the fact that his mother now practically adores his babu is an added bonus...so he is now trapped in his mother's evil plan completely and would ofcourse listen to her...but won't distrust P too easily...he loves her and wants her too much to distrust her that easily...but  we have seen him getting angry and not trusting her in two circumstances(after SR) :  first when the way he questioned her about the source of the money was and then when he refused to listen to her out after hearing that IG has put a condition to ban them from attending arushi's marriage...so keeping that in mind if something happens to trigger his anger, then we may have to see some unpleasant scenes...otherwise there is no problem or question of P leaving TN...or even kriya will be leaving TN together considering the fact that K's and Adarsh's story proceeds in an equal pace and as i can't see adarsh continuing to live at GH further more , there is a high possibility of kriya leaving TN almost at the same time...

as for P's portrayal, i am surprised that she is soo kind and respectful to thakurs even after the face-blackening thing and ofcourse after numerous death threats...she should have lodged complaint against them for the face-blackening thing not just of her but of her father too using force which comes under physical assault and humiliation and also of domestic violence in numerous occasions like amma and sakthi locking her up and pouring hot milk over her and trying to burn her alive in a locked room...and ofcourse the list of of verbal abuses r endless...but then that shows her good heart ...and also her love for K...i mean she should tell all these to K atleast if not to police...
Edited by dhakarn - 12 years ago
Mitrashakti thumbnail
Dhakarn,

I get your point. I believe in the proverb, Birds of the same feather flock together. People unknowingly likes or appreciate the things or stuff they appreciate in one's core. The overpouring appreciation and cheering of the criminal thakur's make me wonder that I am an outcast in this forum. Anthony Hopkins is my favorite actor and I love his movie , The silence of the Lambs. I despise the character Hannibal Lector. He is a dangerous criminal and should be behind bars for the rest of his life. Did I admire him for his acting? Sure I did? But although he is a wonderful actor, did I cheer at his criminal activities or glorify him? Ofcourse not. I supported Jody Foster , the protagonist. It's all what you stand for and I stand against crime and criminals. There comical side do not entertain me. They are just pure evil.

Anu
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
hi anu.
   I  wont comment abt K or P, but yes dont u think these show has bcame saas bahu show of ekta mata where saas bahu have cat fight, whenever we think every thing is going well then suddenly  cv,s add some cheap unconviencing track and spoil good show.
   I cant relate with these track at all K never have any feelings for amma, may times SS has beat her,  K never went for her rescue, now how came suddenly K start caring for her I dont understand. '
   Is this was the main theme of the show first cv,s was unsucessful passing some good message, and dealing with social issues, so now adding this nonsense track to gain trp,s.
 I dont understand how dare they got adsrh out of the jail, dosent u think they r passing a wrong message do crime and came out easily through strong influence. corruption is a very serious crime they shdnt have show adarsh out of jail..
Edited by maya.sethi17 - 12 years ago
dhakarn thumbnail
Originally posted by: maya.sethi17

hi anu.

I  wont comment abt K or P, but yes dont u think these show has bcame saas bahu show of ekta mata where saas bahu have cat fight, whenever we think every thing is going well then suddenly  cv,s add some cheap unconviencing track and spoil good show.
   I cant relate with these track at all K never have any feelings for amma, may times SS has beat her,  K never went for her rescue, now how came suddenly K start caring for her I dont understand. '
   Is this was the main theme of the show first cv,s was unsucessful passing some good message, and dealing with social issues, so now adding this nonsense track to gain trp,s.
 I dont understand how dare they got adsrh out of the jail, dosent u think they r passing a wrong message do crime and came out easily through strong influence. corruption is a very serious crime they shdnt have show adarsh out of jail..

yes dear, the show is fastly becoming 'another saas-bahu' drama...and i think K's sudden change is bec his mother has started to love and accept P, a thing he wished to happen for long...and also he has started to realize the importance of the relations around him other than P , all thanks to P for making a man out of him...
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
yes i understand tht he start developing  arespect towrds his parents but Y cv,s has to show this in wrong way yaar,
 I dont undrestand when the murder attempts on P will be reveal it seems tht cv,s has forgotten tht and also expect audiences to forget it. But i cant forget it, infaact iam watching this show only 4 tht. otherwise I seriously hates to watch this pathetic thakurs.
dhakarn thumbnail
Originally posted by: maya.sethi17

yes i understand tht he start developing  arespect towrds his parents but Y cv,s has to show this in wrong way yaar,

I dont undrestand when the murder attempts on P will be reveal it seems tht cv,s has forgotten tht and also expect audiences to forget it. But i cant forget it, infaact iam watching this show only 4 tht. otherwise I seriously hates to watch this pathetic thakurs.

me too, i am waiting for the day when all the murder attempts on P will be revealed to K...if not to police...its really funny na that SS and komal talks about relationships when all they do is wear a mask in front of their own son and back stabbing each other