Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: *Reemz*

I'm going to be listening to that song!! The lyrics suit him so well atm and even that line just defines K-G! Also reminds me of Tushar πŸ€£ Been so long man!

Tushki EmbarrassedEmbarrassed  - i still like him lol - and the movie MKKH and the songs πŸ˜†
Even the the title song suits Kesar Embarrassed
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

By mistake

Edited by MeySimi - 12 years ago
Incense thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hey nice post and a good epi well there is nothing left for me to say ...but seeing the precap i was 😑😑😑 hello dumbheaded brother in law (who use to be sooo sweet 8 years ago) y didnt u find out the truth before yeling ...now i want gulaal not rewa to defend kesar i seriously want to see my protective and equally possessive gulaal that she use to be 8 years ago...she cant tolerate anyone saying anything against kesar she use to come in between jamna kaki ramesh sudha babhi dushyant whoever scolded kesar ...where is that gulaal ...since kesar has returned gulaal is subtle...dushyant talli panba motaba all have defended him but now gulaal its your turn show some concern for him i hope tomorrow or soon i see a protective gulaal ...else what will be difference between talli and kesar ...i right now both of them are in one way traffic πŸ˜‰ (i hope i was not offensive shalini dont kill me πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†) Edited by arti07 - 12 years ago
sharneil92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
@arti: HHAHAHAHA! you're too adorable girl! WHY ON EARTH WOULD I MIND??? see, you were (kinda) praising neil, so i'm HAPPY! πŸ˜ƒ
Arziya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 8
Nice-Kesar felt good abt the bangles in the end tht gulaal has them, and the respect he gives gulaal bringing her to tears and himself into tears was great...just makes me wanna the marriage bond between them asap and gulaal's behaviour to him as her husband...but will have to wait for tht !!
ansuya12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Lennie thanks so much for all your updates...

The Bangles...an interesting scene.  Gulaal had a thoughtful look as she kept fingering the bangles...she suspects that Kesar has something to do with them...interestingly she has no comments, she tries to force the bangles on Talli...who gives them right back...are the CVs pointing to things in the future?  Even the terrace scene from yesterday had Talli telling Gulaal that she would never hurt her...and Gulaal referencing Radha in her statement "Mujhe Kanha na Bhayye par Kanha bina Chaiyn Kahan"...indicators that possibly Talli might be the central person who will bring Gulaal and Kesar to gether.

Interesting also that the negative roles are the ones acknowledging the romantic pairing of K-G...In the precap where Gulaal's brother in his blustery insolence is the first key character in the play after Jamna Kaki to openly (and intuitively) refer to Kesar as Gulaal's husband...

hookedonGeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I dont like this Yogesh, he is so nasty

oh and thanks for the update, although, mondays and tuesdays i cant read, but thanks for the rest of the week
Edited by hookedonGeet - 12 years ago
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update !!
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Oh I just saw the epi and couldnot resist writing...
The music when Kesar announces Gulaal's name...excellent and I loved loved loved the eye contact...It was sooo deep...V asant  is so embedded in their hearts and the memories...
And I just loved that one scene when everybody was clapping and Kesar was also doing the same and suddenly Gulaal was engulfed by emotions...and he too was overwhelmed and the way he he stopped clapping but was standing with his hands clasped and trying so hard not to cry and smile...that one scene was so emotional...
He is so overwhelmed by her ...I just love the way he looks up to her and his just awed by her devotion😳
sharneil92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -Srushti-

Oh I just saw the epi and couldnot resist writing...
The music when Kesar announces Gulaal's name...excellent and I loved loved loved the eye contact...It was sooo deep...V asant  is so embedded in their hearts and the memories...
And I just loved that one scene when everybody was clapping and Kesar was also doing the same and suddenly Gulaal was engulfed by emotions...and he too was overwhelmed and the way he he stopped clapping but was standing with his hands clasped and trying so hard not to cry and smile...that one scene was so emotional...
He is so overwhelmed by her ...I just love the way he looks up to her and his just awed by her devotion😳

that's my favourite scene tooo! πŸ˜³