Gulaal

India-Forums

Gulaal
Gulaal

10th May - This i promise (Kes-Gul) (Page 3)

hookedonGeet Goldie
hookedonGeet
hookedonGeet

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
I dont like this Yogesh, he is so nasty

oh and thanks for the update, although, mondays and tuesdays i cant read, but thanks for the rest of the week

Edited by hookedonGeet - 10 May 2011 at 3:52pm

...Binny... IF-Rockerz
...Binny...
...Binny...

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update !!
-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Oh I just saw the epi and couldnot resist writing...
The music when Kesar announces Gulaal's name...excellent and I loved loved loved the eye contact...It was sooo deep...V asant  is so embedded in their hearts and the memories...
And I just loved that one scene when everybody was clapping and Kesar was also doing the same and suddenly Gulaal was engulfed by emotions...and he too was overwhelmed and the way he he stopped clapping but was standing with his hands clasped and trying so hard not to cry and smile...that one scene was so emotional...
He is so overwhelmed by her ...I just love the way he looks up to her and his just awed by her devotionEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

navya786sharneil92poppinss

sharneil92 IF-Dazzler
sharneil92
sharneil92

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Srushti-

Oh I just saw the epi and couldnot resist writing...
The music when Kesar announces Gulaal's name...excellent and I loved loved loved the eye contact...It was sooo deep...V asant  is so embedded in their hearts and the memories...
And I just loved that one scene when everybody was clapping and Kesar was also doing the same and suddenly Gulaal was engulfed by emotions...and he too was overwhelmed and the way he he stopped clapping but was standing with his hands clasped and trying so hard not to cry and smile...that one scene was so emotional...
He is so overwhelmed by her ...I just love the way he looks up to her and his just awed by her devotionEmbarrassed

that's my favourite scene tooo! Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Srushti-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gulaal Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index