10th May - This i promise (Kes-Gul)

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Bangle scene😊

We see Gulaal all ready and doing her pooja and all that, she notices the box and sees the bangles and seems like Kesar has been waiting to see her reaction, judging by how he peers out of the curtain right then lol and bang Talli walks in just like that (why dont ppl ever knock πŸ˜†)  and Talli says whoever has brought them has taken care in choosing them and so on😳 and Gulaal agrees and the look on Kesar's face that he seems glad that she agrees and so on, and then we get the precap scene - Talli calls Kesar and we see both Kes-Gul look at one another, and it seems there is somewhat tension from yesterday in how they are with one another right now, and Kesar is dumbfounded as he cant answer and finally says No and why would i bring them and walks away. Talli puts the bangles on her saying she has to wear them seeing as it has to be for them, someone has brought them and i think this scene said alot if we analyse what Gulaal just tried to do by saying Talli should wear it as well but Talli says no its her and she should wear all of them, and Kesar is lovingly watching from afar when Gulaal accepts it and wears them and looks somewhat happy. Gulaal says that Vasant use to buy these sort of bangles as well and Gulaal tears up and Talli wipes away her tears, as Kesar looks on.  Here's hoping one day she finds out it was from him and so on 😊

If we look back on Gul-Talli scenes and how they both are close and so on, and how Talli says she will do anything for Gulaal and wont let anything happen to her and so on, i want that to apply to it to the future and esp when i am hoping Talli susses out that Kes-Gul bond is strong and something more is there... right now i am putting my money on Talli figuring something out judging by how close she is to both of them, but then again she is insecure half of the time

Yogesh doing all out head in, what happened to the nice Yogesh seriously - Poonambha says why would Kesar hint anyone like this, also there must be a reason and Yogesh says there is no reason and so on - says he is carefree and calls Kesar a villain  and Reva looks on sadly at hearing that, the way Yogesh talks about Reva's family is somewhat disrespect atleast Gul's parents seems to want to know what happened and the truth whilst Yogesh is lecturing on

Vasant School pooja (i guess)
MB talking to all whilst the family and everyone watches and says Vasant would be so happy to everyone here and his dream to this all and everyone who loved him and so on is, whilst Gulaal is happy/content and tear-eyed and  who always seems to try and hide them.
MB is asked to do the honours to the unveiling but D says why not do this by Kesar (i thought he was going to Gulaal), as she is Vasant's little bro and the one who will fulfill Vasant's dreams in the future, as Kesar looks on surrpised by the suggestion and looks over to Gulaal and Gulaal looks pleased with the suggestion and nods an yes to him (or was it D) and the look Kesar gives D is like a i guess one will have to watch to see it to describe it, MB and PB love the idea and agree.

Kesar says all he can do is make a promise (Neil was great in this whole scene), and that Vasant's dreams are his dreams as well, and he will fulfill them and so on, what can one ask from Kesar when he says this and MB cries well up and what i loved about this was that Kesar gave Gulaal her right and her respect (i will say as well, he upholded her respect even more), as it was her right above his to do this then him, as she was the one who saw this dream with Vasant and also keep it alive (which she has, she never in her own way let it fade or die), and Gulaal's tears as she unveils the name and you can see tears of sorrow and joy and Kesar as well and seeing Gulaal like this, the promise he has made, i do believe he will keep and fulfill it, thats the Kesar in him, Vasant's Kesar and Gulaal's Kesar! And he will do it for them.

Just a nice Talli and Sudha scene with her getting kids for tuition and Sudha finding out and so on, and how Talli wants to earn her own money and so on

D at the police station with the guy whose friend was battered by Kesar i think lol, and says there is no need for a file against him and also the friend says it was out fault and thats it, and the case is closed but the police officer warns D, that control Kesar's anger before its too later otherwise he will end up in jail and D finds out when he asks about Kesar opening Vasant's case the police officer says he told Kesar, that there is nothing in the case for it to be re-opened again

Gulaal seems so content and happy with what happened in the morning and so on and JK sticks her nose in to says how some called Durgabha came and said everyone is talking about Kesar and what he did and so on and stirs it even more by saying how can a husband stand his wife being talked about and insulted, obviously he will boil with anger and PB looks over at Gulaal know that its uncomfortable to talk about pati-patni business and so on. JK asks her what did the guy say that made Kesar so mad and Gulaal says something about deeyavatu and JK is like is that it, what was the need to get angry at, you did deeyavatu with Kesar in front of everyone, and you two are pati-patni, and asks again what was exactly said and we know Gulaal wont repeeat what was said, and why should she and she tells JK she doesnt want to go over it again and walks away. JK is again something with says comparing Kesar and her fool of a son Raman

Reva comes and tells them who that guy was that Kesar has beaten and how much crap Yogesh is getting at work and then finds out why Kesar did what he did was coz of Gulaal and Reva is surprised and so

Two times we heard today that the way Kesar is going with his anger he could land up in jail - could this be heading this way one day

And the truth is said again by 3 ppl today that Kesar is Gulaal's pati and so on

PRECAP - Kesar with Yogesh saying he will say sorry to whoever about what happened but Yogesh is angry and says dont ever cross me again or i will forget that you are my wife's brother and my sister's husband

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
ME here and will unedit Lennie because I am not going to watch the  epi soonπŸ˜† am out for workπŸ˜†
sharneil92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
MY FAVOURITE SCENE was when gulaal was crying her eyes out after unveiling vasant's plaque and kesar looks at her with love-filled eyes...
it was like, "i'd do anything to make you happy gulaal. ANYTHING. may you always be this happy and there's nothing i ask of you but that you smile all the time and be mine."

aaahhh. i love him.😳
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
They're really putting Kesar's love for Gulaal on the highest pedestal. There's nothing he wouldn't do for her. As Neil-fan said in my topic, he loves her WITH Vasant's memories. He just wants to see her happy..!

I wonder what will make Gulaal realize that there's this guy who is doing so much for her, who loves her so much that it hurts (CORNY but its so true). That line from Maine Pyar Kiya suits Kesar so much 😳 His character reminds me of Prem as well sometimes!

I was going to slap Gulaal if she put those bangles on Talli but thankfully Barbie doll had more sense and said 'these are yours' (as is KESAR :P )

Jamuna Kaki, as always bang on!
Lennie thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Reemz*

They're really putting Kesar's love for Gulaal on the highest pedestal. There's nothing he wouldn't do for her. As Neil-fan said in my topic, he loves her WITH Vasant's memories. He just wants to see her happy..! He's kinda always seen Vasant-Gulaal as one in a way, and then it was his Gulaal (Tum Meri Ho, the possessiveness and protective nature he has for her) and he wouldnt have it any other way and he accepts what Vasant is to her and why wouldnt he, he feels for her and knows her and the deep love they share for Vasant and so on, and like he said to her, she has a right to cry and not to hide her feelings for Vasant and also coz of the fact that Kesar will always understand and want her to share them and also to see her happy

I wonder what will make Gulaal realize that there's this guy who is doing so much for her, who loves her so much that it hurts (CORNY but its so true). That line from Maine Pyar Kiya suits Kesar so much 😳 His character reminds me of Prem as well sometimes!    I did say yesterday that he loves her so much, that it pains him, loving her is painful yet brings a certain peace as well.   I think i might know what scene you are on about (seeing as i downloaded that scene as i liked it so much lol) is it before the kabootar ja song, when he writes the letter, and you what Reemz remember what you said about how intense Kesar's love will be just like his anger - its here, as he hasnt been able to hate his love has overpowered it, and its double times the love he has for then the hate he says he wants to have for her

I was going to slap Gulaal if she put those bangles on Talli but thankfully Barbie doll had more sense and said 'these are yours' (as is KESAR :P )     I was saying Nooo as well πŸ˜†

Jamuna Kaki, as always bang on!  She is, but as Gulaal sees it - its just a word for her, yep she cares for Kesar and takes care of his needs such as bringing him milk and so on, but she has never seen herself as a wife doing that and so on

Is this the scene - looking back on it now, it does suit Kes-Gul what Prem says -
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-vVK5NYvQ8[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by Lennie - 12 years ago
*Reemz* thumbnail
^Yup that scene 😳 The line suits Kesar to the T and I think its hurting him more right now because he doesn't understand why he's feeling so much for her. Gulaal...give him to me! Even though he's never going to give any other woman bhau but still πŸ€£ His unrequited love makes my heart tug :(
Lennie thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Reemz*

^Yup that scene 😳 The line suits Kesar to the T and I think its hurting him more right now because he doesn't understand why he's feeling so much for her. Gulaal...give him to me! Even though he's never going to give any other woman bhau but still πŸ€£ His unrequited love makes my heart tug :(

Is Pyar Ko Mein Kya Naam Do - thats what Kes-Gul tag should be

The sudden burst of feelings he has for her is coming out - esp now that he has let down some of his guard and then letters that he tenderly reads and so on
reemg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Lennie

The sudden burst of feelings he has for her is coming out - esp now that he has let down some of his guard and then letters that he tenderly reads and so on

Ahh guys, i'm a bit confused though, does Gulaal know that Kesar got her those bangles? I mean it was the cutest scene ever and it was so obvious by looking at Kesars face awww he's so cute! i hope she does know Kesar got her those bangles!!! x
Lennie thumbnail
No she doesnt, even if she did i dont think its been acknowledged by her, even though you could pick up on Kesar's reaction like anything lol
*Reemz* thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lennie

I'm going to be listening to that song!! The lyrics suit him so well atm and even that line just defines K-G! Also reminds me of Tushar πŸ€£ Been so long man!