Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

~RBO~Wkly Discussion/LiveUpdt Td#42~ (Page 64)

SPN_JD_Addicted IF-Sizzlerz
SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
It was strictly okay!IMHO,this doesn't work for RBO!Comedy seemed forced.Nothing to write about actually!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NinjaInPyjamasRB81snehapatro-Veena-

-Veena- IF-Stunnerz
-Veena-
-Veena-

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SPN_JD_Addicted

It was strictly okay!IMHO,this doesn't work for RBO!Comedy seemed forced.Nothing to write about actually!

Yumnaa.. i don't know why i was not very enthuu about this Sudama.. i know (whatz his name!) is a good actor.. but i can't take evil tracks... so i think with the getgo.. i am not going to like him!! haha!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NinjaInPyjamasRB81

SPN_JD_Addicted IF-Sizzlerz
SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Aree,I am Smitha lol.

Agree!didn't create an impact at all.Wonder how RBo will go from now on lol.One week bankruptcy,one week main regaining everything etc

NinjaInPyjamasRB81

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Hello everyone...

Saw the epiosde...Liked it too...Okay,EmbarrassedI know what you all are thinking...' Tell us somthing new May 'LOL...

It actually had less comedy than I expected and loved how annoyed everyone was with Sudhama...He is a compleat chovernist and Madhavi was ready to kill him...K-family will loose the house, but they will still have their business, I think...

The point is the house is their home...As shown by Akshay and Shaan's annoyance, due the number of visitors at the K-house...As per article Sudhma must be testing Sunil Uncle's friendship...

Can't wait for serious K-family scene tomorrow...
Two really cute moment in today's episode are...Shaan asking Khanak if she is okayBig smile and Khushboo expects the same from AkshayLOL...And when Shaan removes the dupatta from Khanak's headDay Dreaming...

Oh and Shaan has the KKH hairstyleThumbs Up...Khanak's new suit was also niceBig smile...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jparkerRoshni_MRB81

jparker IF-Dazzler
jparker
jparker

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
May... our true Odhianian... Kudos to you.. now you make me want to see today's episode after the big tsunami today.. :D

Tussi gr8 ho jee...

Roshni_MRB81The_May_Rose

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jparker

May... our true Odhianian... Kudos to you.. now you make me want to see today's episode after the big tsunami today.. :D

Tussi gr8 ho jee...

Thanks JessHug...

Watch it and give me your honest opinion...I enjoyed itSmile...And the K-family were great...

jparkerRoshni_MRB81

Tora Goldie
Tora
Tora

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Jess I am in the same boat I don't feel like to watch epi and neither I came for a live update because of this big tsunami because feeling like too much bashing to the actors for me as long as he is portraying his character perfectly I am fine watching them
may thanks a ton you are so calm and positive person

Roshni_MRB81

jparker IF-Dazzler
jparker
jparker

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by The_May_Rose

Originally posted by jparker

Tussi gr8 ho jee...

Thanks JessHug...

Watch it and give me your honest opinion...I enjoyed itSmile...And the K-family were great...
I will give you my opinon right now May. Though I have not seen the episode, when I watch any episode of RBO, I draw the line that seperates Reel from Real.. for myself as well as for those actors who give us the characters so life like..

I very well know that Shantanu and Khanak and other characters are merely characters. My FF too is spun on the ShaNak essence and magic and hence it is easy for me to connect. A little earlier I was fazed by the sad dilipidated state fof this forum and hence kept my quiet, easy for me to do as I had been silent for a long time... but then yet I was so used to the buzz and chehel pehel that today I was saddened to see the disrupt break out.

Well I will wait for all to return.. I joined RBO here first at CC.. it died its slow death yet I remained here and joined DT.. Today it was deserted for a bit.. but then I return and hope the forum will be back on its feet by tomorrow..

As for the show, I still W&W for a good track. Dunno about this new entry but I will deffo catch up.. Shal;l let you know by thursday.. as tomorrow maybe I might not log on.. depends.. and Wednesday am off.. so Thursday.. Shall tell you definitely..

Love ya May and all here at DT who forced me to break my silence... yet again...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

RB81SPN_JD_AddictedThe_May_Rose-Deepali--Veena-

Go to top