~RBO~Wkly Discussion/LiveUpdt Td#42~ - Page 55

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by SPN_JD_Addicted

Vaish-oh u said bigger things and weight was the first thing that came to me lol.

Smi!

you cracked me up lol😆

No smi

I am from Pondicherry
Originally posted by RB81

it happens..lets take things as it comes..

Ramani, 

I like her !
She looks so beautiful in old movies
Jess-that was 2 years back lol and my mom tho was so mad that I didn't lose weight for my sis's wedding(mainly cos she wanted me to wear a waist chain.I was like WHAAAT!lol)I can't imagine what she would say if she sees me now.But thank u lol🤗Edited by SPN_JD_Addicted - 12 years ago
Originally posted by jparker

lmao Smitha, you are not even plump!!! Humph...😛😃 lol.. feels so good to have friends back... hugs..

group hug...😃

Okay.. yes Vaishu.. have more things to worry about... Sigh like now I can see Ramz folding ehr arms across her chest and tapping her foot.. hinting (when are you going to update your FF? Quit chatting here) 😆😉

Jokes apart.. yes.. and the wpi yesterday was not bad... if not fabulous.. but not bad either...
@blue: LOL!!!u cracked me up again..
jess earlier i asked u to write as no one else were around..i'm not that bad u see..when everyone r here u must spend time here yaar..(however i love if u update soon)

Jess-that was 2 years back lol and my mom tho was so mad that I didn't lose weight for my sis's wedding(mainly cos she wanted me to wear a waist chain.I was like WHAAAT!lol)I can't imagine what she would say if she sees me now.But thank u lol🤗

Smi!

I tried Zumba. Worked out for me. Don't laugh. seriously. I like it and I do three days a week.😊
okay did u gals YM's DP on FB?She looks chic!
Smi yes !!!

She also commented on her IF page today !!!! Thanking for the calendar !!!!

okay did u gals YM's DP on FB?She looks chic!

Yes. Looking good. That girl has some x factor which makes her more attractive.
Vaish-heard so much abt it and seen results too!!!(I am not laughing lol)Wouldn't u be self conscious.May be everyone is in their own world lol