Weighing machine zinda hai?🤣🤣🤣🤣

Akhrreee saas lee raha hai...
it actually spoke to me.. "rehem karooo.. reheeem karo!!!"
Edited by -Veena- - 12 years ago
Posted: 12 years ago
episode was ok ok...

not tooo goood... and not bad either...
epsiode was funny but it could be even better...anyways Burthal Family Rocks..i mean K Family...😆😆😆😆😆
Originally posted by -Veena-

Akhrreee saas lee raha hai...
it actually spoke to me.. "rehem karooo.. reheeem karo!!!"

Usko bhi nahi chhoda!!🤣

you are one mad woman!!
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
It was strictly okay!IMHO,this doesn't work for RBO!Comedy seemed forced.Nothing to write about actually!
Originally posted by SPN_JD_Addicted

It was strictly okay!IMHO,this doesn't work for RBO!Comedy seemed forced.Nothing to write about actually!

Yumnaa.. i don't know why i was not very enthuu about this Sudama.. i know (whatz his name!) is a good actor.. but i can't take evil tracks... so i think with the getgo.. i am not going to like him!! haha!
Aree,I am Smitha lol.

Agree!didn't create an impact at all.Wonder how RBo will go from now on lol.One week bankruptcy,one week main regaining everything etc
Hello everyone...

Saw the epiosde...Liked it too...Okay,😳I know what you all are thinking...' Tell us somthing new May '😆...

It actually had less comedy than I expected and loved how annoyed everyone was with Sudhama...He is a compleat chovernist and Madhavi was ready to kill him...K-family will loose the house, but they will still have their business, I think...

The point is the house is their home...As shown by Akshay and Shaan's annoyance, due the number of visitors at the K-house...As per article Sudhma must be testing Sunil Uncle's friendship...

Can't wait for serious K-family scene tomorrow...
Two really cute moment in today's episode are...Shaan asking Khanak if she is okay😃 and Khushboo expects the same from Akshay😆...And when Shaan removes the dupatta from Khanak's head😍...

Oh and Shaan has the KKH hairstyle👍🏼...Khanak's new suit was also nice😃...
May... our true Odhianian... Kudos to you.. now you make me want to see today's episode after the big tsunami today.. :D

Tussi gr8 ho jee...
Originally posted by jparker

May... our true Odhianian... Kudos to you.. now you make me want to see today's episode after the big tsunami today.. :D

Tussi gr8 ho jee...

Thanks Jess🤗...

Watch it and give me your honest opinion...I enjoyed it😊...And the K-family were great...