Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
beenz love u
 shanalicious epi all shanak n d most beautiful shanak marrige enactment scene n dining scene of hm feeding her n lots of shanak moments n a fultoo romantic fun  epi:) watch it late but donotr miss it ull dieee n sigh:)

watch all parts its all them:)
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

OMGeeez!...I just loved today's episode...Total paisa wasool!!!!๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ...

ShaNak and AkiBoo...Aaawww **want to pull their cheeks**...And mine hurt from constant grin plastered on my face during the episode๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ...๐Ÿ˜†...

The whole mock marriage was so sweet and ShaNak's flying kisses and role play was **sighs**๐Ÿ˜...Table scene was excecuted well...With the right balance of sweetness, with a pinch of Sasha's remarks... 

Going to miss Sasha and PSP...They were hilarious in their various scenes๐Ÿ˜†...Phele beparwa and then full of romace in the kitchen...Soo cute!๐Ÿ˜ƒ 

Btw, hello everyone!๐Ÿ˜†...๐Ÿ˜ณ 

P.S. Loved the dialogue though-out the episode...From Akshay's mistake regarding devaar and bunyaad๐Ÿ˜†...To Shaan's reference to the knives in the kitchen๐Ÿคฃ...
Edited by The_May_Rose - 12 years ago
tofeeees thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
OMG thank you karishma!! I just LOVED the episoide today!! OMG everyone was so ggodd!! Full on entertainment today! OMG i had SO much funnn watching it! Worth watching episode! i could not stop laughing the whole time!

and when shanak did the wedding thing i think i just dieddd omg how freaking original!! Goshhh i went like awww can these two get any cuter! Ahhh love them!

Special mention to Sasha! OMG she is a fabulous actress! I will miss her very much! she has been a complete package of entertainment :D I love her even more recently! Her Killl meee is just so funny it kills meee (lmao lameee) 

Muaah to everyone today! Muahhh
shanakyasharan thumbnail
mayyy i know they were shooo cute ek dum rasgulla jaise...lmao
 u cant stop smiling wen shanak r around ktym wat has not been said abt them they r perfect:)
The_May_Rose thumbnail
@Beeni & Karishma - I agree completely...Each and every one of them gave a fabulous performance...What more can we say about YashAran except perfect...

Sasha and PSP feel like part of the K-family now...It's sad that they are leaving...
Edited by The_May_Rose - 12 years ago
shanakyasharan thumbnail
ill say alls well tht ends well if only cvs made this track as awesome as they r doing it now but i loved every min of sasha n psp they rock manini n rajeshji r superb im glad i met manini cause shes indeed very very funny n sweet

loved d epi to bits
 kill meee wid their love:)
Tora thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Loved loved loved specially that flying kiss and mangal sutra one
loved it whole dining table scene shanak awww so cute why they are so cute ?
Akiboo, shasa psp were good , overall good episode
The_May_Rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakyasharan

ill say alls well tht ends well if only cvs made this track as awesome as they r doing it now but i loved every min of sasha n psp they rock manini n rajeshji r superb im glad i met manini cause shes indeed very very funny n sweet

loved d epi to bits
 kill meee wid their love:)

Wasn't PSP's 'Kill me!!'  just fabulous?๐Ÿ˜†
shanakyasharan thumbnail
totally may psps kill me wid d desi tadka is just to die for n maninis all tht crazy actig im just fida over tht d way she says puppy kha kha mataji harry lal n kill me im just like laughing:)

wen their track ends plss may a topic fr both of them may plsss they deserve it:)
-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
PSP says "Kill Me"
LMAOOO kill meee!! LOL!

Ok.. someone tell me where is Saaz.. haven't seen her around!