~RBO~Wkly Discussion/LiveUpdt Td#42~

-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~Rang Badalti Odhani~~~

This is a daily/weekly episode discussion thread.
You can discuss daily episodes.. and also have live updates.
Please donot have live updates on the main forum and keep it
in this thread to respect the written updaters time and efforts.

Enjoy the thread.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Links to earlier threads.
~RBO #1~
~RBO #2~
~RBO#39~
~RBO #40~

Moderator's Note:

Members: DT is meant for Daily episode discussions.
Lately there has been too much chit chatting than episode discussion.

We have a thread for Chit Chat , please use that if you need to talk anything other than the episodes.

If you read a member chit chatting your duty as a DT member will be to make that member aware to keep to the topic.

There are individual AT's and threads for discussions use them wisely and keep the DT for episode discussion.

Chit Chat:

KTAT: ll Karan/Shaan AT ll under cons. -enter-

ShaNak AT: .:ll ShaNak ka Dhaba #4 (ShaNak AT) ll

Yash AT: ~Yashashri Masurkar fanclub, Appreciation thread~

CC: CC # 4

Thanks.

Veena.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Next Discussion thread Link:

Please complete 150 pages in the current thread before
heading to the new one.
Thanks.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Edited by -Veena- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Deepali- thumbnail
Thanks and congrats Veena for new DT
-YasharanArshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I am dazed !!!

Shanak Romance & KT's expressions !!!!
WOW...Just WOW !!!!
-Veena- thumbnail
Thanks for the update guysss..

Going to read it now! :)
Tora thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update guys
seems like abgood episode
today again seems like we got a serious shaan
D
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hello ..posting what I posted in the CC

Epi DATED 10-05-2011
What and epi indeed...from Sunil making Sasha and PSP see the truth that he loves his wife alot and troubling Madzs is his way of getting her attention so sweet and loved his advice to them too to do suh acts to spice up once marriage..like going on a date etc...

Sunil aka Ali was Superb as always...
Maini was brilliant from her bed moving tactic to her talk with PSP to Sunil love her...I trulu do shes fantastic actress.
Akki Boo love them...perfect match a Ying to the Yang...lol
AND now coming to my two cuties...and they are truly cute...and adorable and love lvoe their child like innocence ...
From them romancing to them serious...in a jiffy but with such subtlty.
Loved him asking her why she does all this herself and does not let the servant do it for her or does not do what Khuboo bhabi does and loved how easily and with such ease Khanak answered that she will do so when he starts earning...
Wow the expression change on Shaan's face on hearing that and on Khanak when she realises what she said...loved the whole serious conversation between these two..they do it like no other really...
It was truly great indeed to see that The CV's do listen to us...and one hopes this was not a one off..but something the continue with and buid on...
-Manita- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the new thread Veena

Congrats all for the new DT !!!!!!!!!!!

Episode 10.05.11

Awesome is the word !!!!

It was a complete package in itself !!!
Lots of flavours were put together in a span of 22 minutes and it was worth each minute !!!!

Ranging from Shanak romancing to talking serious about Khanak working at home as she loves to do her work and then talking about vocation for Shaan and his insecurities about his career...
it was wonderful, rightly put , about time and awesome in terms of performance...relished each and every moment of it !!!

Sunil telling Sasha that he was trying to get Madhavi's attention by flirting and PriSha should also spice up their married life...was a nice touch !!!
best was Shanak listening to this talk and giving various expressions !!!

Rahul - AkkiBoo scene was Awesome too !!!!
love Boo...she deserves an AT of her own ! ho w she beahves in character and make s some notes suggesting colour combinations for office files...Lmaaooo
Akshay trying to 'right time ' her by asking her to read files and make notes and Rahul underplaying all the expressions without being OTT was good !!!
seriously people, I have always maintained and will say again...I have nothing to say for Rahul...but I really love Manish !!
his expressions are really good !!!

Akshay - Shaan scene was too good !!! the way Akshay explains to Shaan...that business is to be done using brain n not heart ...very nice !!!

The episode belonged to Shanak !!!!

loads and loads of variations of expressions on KT's face supported well by Yashashri aptly in every scene...not speaking much but emoting through eyes...Mind Blowing !!!

The episode worth the watch !!!!

PS - what is this with KT and shoes and bed...😒😛😆...my focus gets stuck on that part and I can't enjoy the scene !!! Humphhh...
tofeeees thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Ahhh i miss the DT so much :( i used to be here 24/7 once upon a time :( And then Veena slogged me and tortured me with written updates :(  lol kidding Veena! I seriously miss this place!

Today's episode= Awesome! the only scene i did not like was Shaan getting Sooo freaking desperate to make out with Khanak lol but the serious talk in the end compensated for it big time!! and i mean big time!! Woaah wat a display of expressions! Hahah must have driven the whole romance session  out of his mind haha! But knowing him not really! LOL

Finished the update! Hope you all like it! It  is so long but i had to take in every detail lol
-Manita- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: tofeees

Ahhh i miss the DT so much :( i used to be here 24/7 once upon a time :( And then Veena slogged me and tortured me with written updates :(  lol kidding Veena! I seriously miss this place!

Today's episode= Awesome! the only scene i did not like was Shaan getting Sooo freaking desperate to make out with Khanak

that is nothing new Beenz...so i kinda expected that !!!😉😛😆
😛
 lol but the serious talk in the end compensated for it big time!! and i mean big time!! Woaah wat a display of expressions!

Bang on !!! wasn't the scene awesome...actually compensated for full last month !!

Hahah must have driven the whole romance session  out of his mind haha!
But knowing him not really! LOL

this line cracked me up Beenzyy !!!🤣

Finished the update! Hope you all like it! It  is so long but i had to take in every detail lol

it's a must read girls...she has written awesome !!!

-Veena- thumbnail
Really really sorry beenz.. 🤗🤗🤗
But i love you verrryy much for doing it.. and you are one fab updater! muuuahhh!!!
Now i am goign to read the update..

Krishna and Mani.. love your writes.. looks like a great epi once again..
frankly i am looking forward to the epi to epi format.. i think RBO will rock in that format!