Thendral
Thendral

Tues. May10 Update: Suspense (Page 3)

sand14 Goldie
sand14
sand14

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shubba

LOLLOL Shammu unaku ennalam thaan kavala...

I shall give her CHARUVANANDHA -  intentionally GW ku anandham tharum CHARU...Tongue

Akka its more like CharuvananDHI... sounds like charu vaandhi...ROFL yea it matches... cos charu held her vaandhi naa... Wink

Edited by sandz. - 10 May 2011 at 1:09pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekNinspiritRuby-86TheivaautumnsconcertoTTfanJan50Pearl.Arizes.Quelle-BelleNixkieShemmoKowsisahi.

Kowsi IF-Rockerz
Kowsi
Kowsi

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Thanks  for the Update Ranu akka!!!

Sweet konjals!!! Happy to see this scene!!

@ Gunthy akka:
I will join to you to kill Charu!!! 2nd time thirruppi paarthingala TT scene??ROFL

As you said Pearl weare realy happy to see that Diviya didn't blame TT!! So no probems I think!! Antha Psycho mukku nolaikamal iruntha sarri!!!

Bhuvana romba thappa poiy kittu irrukura!!!
Come on Sundari you have to fight!!

As Shubba akka said Bhuvana will see MM but MM will not see Bhuvana!!!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritshasekTheivaautumnsconcertosand14TTfanPearl.Quelle-BelleNixkiesahi.

TTfan Goldie
TTfan
TTfan

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Thank you Ranuja for the nice update,

T&T's conversation was cute.Embarrassed and romantic Embarrassed.!! It is like what ever they talk over the phone or in person it looks so romanticEmbarrassed..!! T&T are something special..!!Embarrassed
It was sad to see Thulasi cryingCry..!! If at all this APD's matter is Charu's plan then I think that letter is purposefully written in favor of T&T.Confused..!! The lady who helped Thulasi was kind..Tongue!! Yeah as someone told what were neighbors doing when Diviya's husband was making all that galatta yest night..?? AngryOuch

How would it be if Prabha's girl friend Suchi fell in love with TPS's son.??LOLWink
Bhuvana and that lawyer's conversations were as usual.Sleepy..!! But the last part with MM and his friend was interesting..!! Smile
I think MM and Bhuvana won't meet in that shopping mall as in the promo she was shocked by seeing him only in her house..Confused So MM will try to find out about the owner of the cell phone where he comes to about Lakshman and visit his place to hand it over back, there she happens to see MM..!! Hope so, but don't know lets see..!! Confused

Edited by TTfan - 10 May 2011 at 2:28pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekAnnaJayautumnsconcertoTheivasand14Pearl.Quelle-BelleKowsiNixkiesahi.

autumnsconcerto Senior Member
autumnsconcerto
autumnsconcerto

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TTfan

How would it be if Prabha's girl friend Suchi fell in love with TPS's son.??LOLWink

I think that would cause a whirlwind of chaos. Dr.Lax will have a wife versus wife and a son versus son battle. He's already a cowardly, spineless, scaredy cat...if more problems come his way, he will surely collapse.LOL I still don't understand what the director is trying to pull. Is it P&D or K&D or P&S or K&D&P or K&D&P&S???SillyIt's rather suspicious that they would finally show P after a long while, only to show him fighting with his Australian GF. Well one thing is for certain, both of the men in that house are very, VERY scared of Bhuvana. This just makes me want to see Deepa going head to head with that arrogant lady, even more!Big smile(Deepa for the win!)

T&T scene was short and sweet. It was idle chatting, but it was a HUGE improvement from the psycho track (which is saying a lot). Poor T, she was so engrossed with talking to her dear hubby, she forgot to notice the sleep-dying girl. Thank goodness for the water boy, as it was his untimely mistake which finally rung alarm bells that APD (Divya) was unconscious.

There have been a lot of stupid decisions on this show, but this attempted suicide really takes the cake. That girl should really have guts or at least think her decisions through fully before beginning to act. How does she not realize that what she does will obviously affect T&T in a negative manner? Is this really the most appropriate manner to not cause T&T any problems for their generous hospitality (granted it was TA who partially takes the blame for screwing up her  life). But really director, enough is enough! Show more bolder female characters (who aren't stupid/evil).

Even Thuls (this show's original pathetic figure) has grown out of that phase. Thuls is much more braver and capable of handling problems alone, without TA's help. Good job ThulsClap! Thank you for acting sensibly, when a NURSE chose not toAngry act (she must work at Bhuvana's hospital or something).

Last part was a bore. But Bhuvana hiring a goon(Darman) to go after TPS. Uh oh, TPS and her son are going to get double revenge. Bhuvana ku appu waiting for sure. Let us see where the breeze is heading...

StarSPECIAL MENTION: StarThe uncontested star of this episode is blue sari lady. She had quick thinking, a sharp tongue, and most of all, was a friend to poor Thuls.Clap   

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJayThendralfanTheivaTTfansand14Jan50Pearl.Quelle-BelleKowsiNixkiesahi.

autumnsconcerto Senior Member
autumnsconcerto
autumnsconcerto

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
ConfusedBut one quick question, why is that Suchi girl acting funny now? I, mean, she was always shown to be a nice, caring girl. But today, she's cold and angry. What happened?Confused

Edited by autumnsconcerto - 10 May 2011 at 3:09pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekTheivasahi.

Ranu. Senior Member
Ranu.
Ranu.

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
@ shubba akka, how do you guys know that lady is a nurse? i thought it was just a lady who knew CPR Confused

@ sandz, Charuvaandi? yucky... anything with that name is sounding bad Dead... I think I'm allergic to anything psycho related... LOL and don't forget that when MM and Bhuvs do meet, they will not only camera switching back and forth with Eee-expressions but some silly drum BGM LOL

@ autumnsconcerto, maybe Prabha is correct that maybe she moved on with her life in Australia with someone else or maybe she's overstressed and Prabha misunderstood Confused either way, like Sandz and Thamizhan said, definitely this it bring Deepa into the track... I would love to see Deeps vs. Bhuvs... Dancing

Sigh... these happy quick TT moments also makes feel uneasy about the future... something painful is coming there way Cry

@ Gunz, just noticed ur TT pic... LOL its cute Embarrassed

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekTheivaautumnsconcertosand14TTfanNixkieKowsiQuelle-Bellesahi.

Jan50 Goldie
Jan50
Jan50

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
Thanks a million again for a fast update. thrilling episode. Suspense building up. No doubt Divya(APD) is the stalker. But her stalking gone wrong because of TA showing up for his wallet. I remember Charu saying " oru risk edunga". The risk is swallowing the pills. The note looks innocent but it is not. It is like deliberately saying"Engappa kudirkull illa" meaning my father not hiding in the warehouse. She wrote I am committing suicide because i dont want to give trouble to TT which implies she has been made to feel that way by Tul. Police and AP  will only doubt TA .  When TA comes to know about this TA will hate Tul. This was the stupid idea of charu's game. But it will not work. Let us hope that the lady in blue saree is really sincere. Because she is accompanying Tul to police station. We dont know whether she would twist the story. We all think she is good.
As for Bhuvana, she is so cold blooded. No conscience. Well what can you expect from a woman who abandons her child for a prosperous life with a secret lover. At least GW became greedy and cold blooded only recently. Could'nt wait for tomorrow.
The irony is, our warm hearted heroin and hero have the most cold blooded biological moms.
A bad guy like Anand has wonderful people as parents.
Empathise with all who felt L/Nit got away. Dir did not give us this little happiness of their being pulled by periappa. As all of you feel it is OK for youngsters to party. But the timing these two chose showed no sensitivity for the family.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekautumnsconcertoTheivasand14KowsiNixkieQuelle-Bellesahi.

Ranu. Senior Member
Ranu.
Ranu.

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jan50

Charu saying " oru risk edunga". The risk is swallowing the pills. The note looks innocent but it is not. It is like deliberately saying"Engappa kudirkull illa" meaning my father not hiding in the warehouse. She wrote I am committing suicide because i dont want to give trouble to TT which implies she has been made to feel that way by Tul. Police and AP  will only doubt TA .  When TA comes to know about this TA will hate Tul. This was the stupid idea of charu's game. But it will not work.

I know right... Charu's ideas have been as smart as GW's logics...simply stupid...
i still doubt APD, if she is stalker or not... what if there is some person that has been following them around all this time and has not showed... LOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekTheivaautumnsconcertosand14TTfanNixkieKowsiQuelle-Bellesahi.

Go to top