Tues. May10 Update: Suspense - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by ravirr73

Bhuvana cannot succeed in legal way with TPS so she is moving in a illegal way for winning. MM has see Laxman phone on the store so tomorrow he is going to Laxman house and give the phone to him. I am sure that Bhuvana and MM won't meet each other because Laxman and Bhuvana will some reason and avoid on meeting him. If they make Bhuvana as Thulasi mom I am very much disappointed with that. Still there is some chance of Thulasi could be TPS daughter.

Perhaps both these 2 ladies might not be Thulasi's mum afterall. I think Thulasi's mum would remain as an imaginery character. MM has yet to meet Bhuvana...then only we would know for shure if she is MM oda first wife. There is no chance for TPS to be MM's wife coz she is a polished lady with dignity...she won't leave her hubby for another man unlike Bhuva. TPS is from a well to do family herself thats why her dad was able to send Laxman to take up medicine whereas Bhuva must be a s**t..behaving so cheaply and talking too much like as though she is the legal wife!!😡😡😡

What did Laxman see in this woman so much so he could leave behind an angel? Men are so blind at times...😡

Wonder how Bhuv will react IF Thulsi is her child??? ðŸ˜ƒ
Sue, TPS could not have had this type of past. If so, that has to be secretive because Lakshman and TPS are related and brought up by Sundari's parents in the same house. Chances of Sundari having secret marriage with MM is next to nil. Bhuvana is the person who has accepted to be Odukali and based on yesterday episode we know that she has also not legally divorced her first husband. The story behind why Bhuvana has this much clout over Lakshman will be known only later. But the director has created a lot of suspenses.
Good update 😊

It is evident from lawyer's talks that B should indeed be first wife of MM, and mom of T. No chances of TPS being her mom, given her good background. Before introducing B and L characters, and while TPS was torturing TA in bank, viewers had a feel that TPS was T's mom but not now after B has come into pic. the shock in her face after seeing MM clearly shows he is her legal husband.

As one pointed out C's phone call with stalker asking to take a little risk. it looks like APD. She will surely be alive to create more problems...I AM WORRIED ABT SAFETY OF THE LETTER. EVEN SO, I WONDER IF SOMEONE WILL ATTEMPT TO CHANGE IT WITH THE KEY AVAILABLE OUTSIDE THE HOUSE...am i thinking too much? 😆 if APD is the stalker anything might happen bad for TT unless the stupid APD  ðŸ˜¡ changes her mind to help TT.

Would TPS son be linked with Suchi or our psycho? no 🤢...psycho should never be paired with anyone not even with that doctor groom...😲 she deserves to be alone and get back to her old orphanage soon with some service mind 😆