Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

autumnsconcerto thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
πŸ˜•But one quick question, why is that Suchi girl acting funny now? I, mean, she was always shown to be a nice, caring girl. But today, she's cold and angry. What happened?πŸ˜•

Edited by autumnsconcerto - 12 years ago
Ranu. thumbnail
@ shubba akka, how do you guys know that lady is a nurse? i thought it was just a lady who knew CPR πŸ˜•

@ sandz, Charuvaandi? yucky... anything with that name is sounding bad 🀒... I think I'm allergic to anything psycho related... πŸ˜† and don't forget that when MM and Bhuvs do meet, they will not only camera switching back and forth with Eee-expressions but some silly drum BGM πŸ˜†

@ autumnsconcerto, maybe Prabha is correct that maybe she moved on with her life in Australia with someone else or maybe she's overstressed and Prabha misunderstood πŸ˜• either way, like Sandz and Thamizhan said, definitely this it bring Deepa into the track... I would love to see Deeps vs. Bhuvs... 

Sigh... these happy quick TT moments also makes feel uneasy about the future... something painful is coming there way 😭

@ Gunz, just noticed ur TT pic... πŸ˜† its cute 😳

Jan50 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks a million again for a fast update. thrilling episode. Suspense building up. No doubt Divya(APD) is the stalker. But her stalking gone wrong because of TA showing up for his wallet. I remember Charu saying " oru risk edunga". The risk is swallowing the pills. The note looks innocent but it is not. It is like deliberately saying"Engappa kudirkull illa" meaning my father not hiding in the warehouse. She wrote I am committing suicide because i dont want to give trouble to TT which implies she has been made to feel that way by Tul. Police and AP  will only doubt TA .  When TA comes to know about this TA will hate Tul. This was the stupid idea of charu's game. But it will not work. Let us hope that the lady in blue saree is really sincere. Because she is accompanying Tul to police station. We dont know whether she would twist the story. We all think she is good.
As for Bhuvana, she is so cold blooded. No conscience. Well what can you expect from a woman who abandons her child for a prosperous life with a secret lover. At least GW became greedy and cold blooded only recently. Could'nt wait for tomorrow.
The irony is, our warm hearted heroin and hero have the most cold blooded biological moms.
A bad guy like Anand has wonderful people as parents.
Empathise with all who felt L/Nit got away. Dir did not give us this little happiness of their being pulled by periappa. As all of you feel it is OK for youngsters to party. But the timing these two chose showed no sensitivity for the family.
Ranu. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jan50

Charu saying " oru risk edunga". The risk is swallowing the pills. The note looks innocent but it is not. It is like deliberately saying"Engappa kudirkull illa" meaning my father not hiding in the warehouse. She wrote I am committing suicide because i dont want to give trouble to TT which implies she has been made to feel that way by Tul. Police and AP  will only doubt TA .  When TA comes to know about this TA will hate Tul. This was the stupid idea of charu's game. But it will not work.

I know right... Charu's ideas have been as smart as GW's logics...simply stupid...
i still doubt APD, if she is stalker or not... what if there is some person that has been following them around all this time and has not showed... πŸ˜†
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@rans - i thk blue saree lady called her nurse akka, nurse akka again and again...

There are chances APD s the stalker and to leave the letter wantedly, to enter good books of T and T by wantedly over praising them in the letter.. and with an idea that she can permanently halt @their house thkg no one wd come for help except T and T even after saved..but may be AP accepting her and going against T and T may be a big flaw in her plan aka charu's plan. Lol imagination has no limits...but showing a hidden person may be or may not be...but who is the q? Again..lets cEdited by shubba - 12 years ago
Sue Nair thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gunz.

Thanks maa Ranu for the beautiful update πŸ€—.

The phone call between T&T was sweet and cute πŸ˜³. Oore paathukittu irukkum podhu romance pannuvaanga...ithila friend pakkathila irukkaru nu oru comment vera...paavom andha friend...jollu party kitta maatikittaaru...but was cuteee πŸ˜ƒ. Thamizh left and Thulasi has started to cry...sigh πŸ˜”. If this is a plan of Charu...i am going to kill her πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘. Indha bangalore PK irundhalum thollai illenalum thollai πŸ˜’. 

I wanted pucca guy to be back in the serial...and he was shown. Is it a serious relationship with Suchi girl (any new character to the serial)? πŸ˜• Sigh, Buvana part was not interesting except the last part πŸ₯±. Where is Sundari? πŸ˜•

This APD is irritating, sad to see Thulasi crying for such a stupid girl. I wish TA was besides her πŸ˜”.

Sunpense tharangalam namakku if MM and Buvana would meet or not nu...meet pannittaalum πŸ₯±.

Thulsi could have cried for many reasons - firstly to see someone dead in her home was an unexpected sudden shock. Secondly  this had to happen when her hubby TA was not around and she is so helpless without any emotional support. Next she must have been wondering what other consequences they (T&T) will have to face when the cops were to come around to examine the corpse. Lastly she must be blaming herself for bringing in more and more problems for Tazmil as her MIL has always hinted that she has been a curse since birth bringing in only troubles to MM when his wife deserted him  - but now it has affected Tamil since her marriage to him.πŸ˜› 
Sue Nair thumbnail
Originally posted by: shubba

@rans - i thk blue saree lady called her nurse akka, nurse akka again and again...

There are chances APD s the stalker and to leave the letter wantedly, to enter good books of T and T by wantedly over praising them in the letter.. and with an idea that she can permanently halt @their house thkg no one wd come for help except T and T even after saved..but may be AP accepting her and going against T and T may be a big flaw in her plan aka charu's plan. Lol imagination has no limits...but showing a hidden person may be or may not be...but who is the q? Again..lets c

The stalker must have taken only a light dosage just to put T & T in trouble - she would definitely live to see the next sunrise...hopefully she would realise her mistake in agreeing to dance to Charu's tune and do the needful to rectify the blunder.πŸ˜‰
maha2us thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Ranu for the update.

The episode has opened up more questions. The doctor said Bhuvana is also not divorced. Was MM, Bhuvana's first husband whom she left? In that case MM's marriage with Padma also could not be accepted by the law. How did MM's mom allow that marriage? Did Padma blackmail him into live with her? Probably both MM and Lakshman were trapped by the women who are in their life now.

What is the importance of Susi's dialog with Prabhakar? Is she leaving him to get Deepa to enter his life? Or Susi going to be introduced in the story? Another character could come, who is going to be a villain locking Sundari up.

There are so many things to look for.
sahi. thumbnail
Thanks for the update Ranuja.

If APD is a spy when she drink poison she could have blame that she is suiciding because of Tamil or Thulasi. So it is very clear that APD is not a spy. Thulasi and Tamil having the less chance of getting into trouble because in the letter APD didn't blame anyone.

Prajna is in love with Suchi so they are going make any new character. If Prabha and Suchi love track is ended so Prabha Jodi should be Deepa... because always love will start with mothal. Prabha and Deepa first meeting was a mothball for the bike issue so there are lot of chances of Prabha and Deepa love each other.

Bhuvana cannot succeed in legal way with TPS so she is moving in a illegal way for winning. MM has see Laxman phone on the store so tomorrow he is going to Laxman house and give the phone to him. I am sure that Bhuvana and MM won't meet each other because Laxman and Bhuvana will some reason and avoid on meeting him. If they make Bhuvana as Thulasi mom I am very much disappointed with that. Still there is some chance of Thulasi could be TPS daughter.

Overall today is a interesting episode especially the last part was interesting. Let see tomorrow for breaking the suspense we expect for.
mini_00 thumbnail
Thanks ranu for the update😊. Interesting episode today.😊 Today thuls scene was awesome.
Omg TA is in Madurai and thuls has started to cry 😭after talking on the phone with him. Thuls... Was asking  her neighbors' help but in that gang one lady said she would need to make coffee for her husband .what a selfish creatures these people are?😑

If thuls calls TA and tells about the mess there… Ta velliyavathu onnavathu odi vanthuruvanπŸ˜‰. Thuls you should not call TA COZ we viewers doesn't not want him to miss this opportunity because he is getting this chance after a lot of IF members pulam balπŸ˜‰.

Athugum THIS GW will blame only thuls rasi… All of a sudden, in yesterday's epi, water delivering  guy is there is this charu voda plan ?coz I saw thuls using tap water for cooking?

One good news in today's episode is B can't legally win the caseπŸ‘. Bhuvana herself is not divorced from MM but this selfish lady expect lakhman should divorce sundari.😑 The dir has introduced so many characters to T&t house, may be one of these are spya???Kulaputhu.πŸ˜•

This time thuls should handle the critical situation she should not call TA. Thuls has advised that girl but that idiot decides to kill herself. If psycho, has planned all this no way she is going to escape. This psycho is digging her own grave. Ithu than sontha kachil suniyum vaigirathu.πŸ˜†