Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shemmo thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks Rans for the wonderful Update!πŸ‘

T&T phone conversation was cute and nice. Water boy enge irunthu vantharu? Athuvum today?πŸ˜• And how TA friends came yesterday? Avanga ethuku vanthanga-nu kooda sollala. Im confusedπŸ˜• But it was nice of them to sleep outside. (Sorry cant comment for yesterday Update, its closed😳) (Btw Thanks Theiva akka for yesterday UpdateπŸ‘)

Yes, Bhuv scene was  interesting, not like b4. Huh, Suji and Prabha having probs?πŸ˜† Will he fall in love with Deepa? Who is Dharman? New characters ellam introduce aguranga, but namma psycho-ku mattum oru mudivu innum ille, like Nox said.πŸ˜† I dont think that MM would see Bhuv. But she will see per Promo scene. Maybe Doctor will go to talk with him, but she wont. And i dont think that MM knows that Doc is Bhuv BFπŸ˜†πŸ€£.

That blue saree woman was nice. Huh, i think that nurse will get aadis if she dont make coffee to her hubby athan A NURSE was not ready to help APD.πŸ˜† I was shocked when Thuls called her 
DivyaπŸ˜†. New ppl-ku ellam name iruku, GW-ku mattum innum avanga parents vaikala pola, what a pity to that woman🀣. Maybe her name was something like Charumani or Charushree, thats why she likes Charu a lot and her money.πŸ˜†

Anyways a suspense filled episode. Was nice to watch.πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Shamz. - 12 years ago
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanu.

Thanks Ranu for the Lovely Update!!πŸ˜ƒ

TA asked Thulasi to cook and eat his share of food too...he want his wife to explode?

Buwana enna loosa?!...she didn't know that she cant win this case if she go legal nu?...only after lawyer says she is getting shocked😑...omg why?! there are enough rowdies in Thendral...now this Dharman too?...they will link to TPS first then as we all know...it will get linked to T&T tooπŸ˜•.

Thanks to APD for not writing that T&T are the reasons for her suicide...whole area ve entered TA's house in just few min...where did these people go when APD's hubby was creating problems..Thulasi shouted help help too?πŸ˜•...That lady with blue Saari was nice...she offered help and questioned others who replied stupid...so nice of her!.

a new villian for T and T...super..🀒...and our hero will somehow go and help TPS and hopefully he gets a good job bcos of that...😍...and it would be more interesting to see the scenes around T and T , with TPS/BHU/MM ...πŸ˜›...
Edited by shubba - 12 years ago
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shamz.

Thanks Rans for the wonderful Update!πŸ‘

T&T phone conversation was cute and nice. Water boy enge irunthu vantharu? Athuvum today?πŸ˜• And how TA friends came yesterday? Avanga ethuku vanthanga-nu kooda sollala. Im confusedπŸ˜• But it was nice of them to sleep outside. (Sorry cant comment for yesterday Update, its closed😳) (Btw Thanks Theiva akka for yesterday UpdateπŸ‘)

Yes, Bhuv scene was  interesting, not like b4. Huh, Suji and Prabha having probs?πŸ˜† Will he fall in love with Deepa? Who is Dharman? New characters ellam introduce aguranga, but namma psycho-ku mattum oru mudivu innum ille, like Nox said.πŸ˜† I dont think that MM would see Bhuv. But she will see per Promo scene. Maybe Doctor will go to talk with him, but she wont. And i dont think that MM knows that Doc is Bhuv BFπŸ˜†πŸ€£.

That blue saree woman was nice. Huh, i think that nurse will get aadis if she dont make coffee to her hubby athan A NURSE was not ready to help APD.πŸ˜† I was shocked when Thuls called her 
DivyaπŸ˜†. New ppl-ku ellam name iruku, GW-ku mattum innum avanga parents vaikala pola, what a pity to that woman🀣. Maybe her name was something like Charumani or Charushree, thats why she likes Charu a lot and her money.πŸ˜†

Anyways a suspense filled episode. Was nice to watch.πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Shammu unaku ennalam thaan kavala...

I shall give her CHARUVANANDHA -  intentionally GW ku anandham tharum CHARU...πŸ˜›

Shemmo thumbnail
Ohh i hope my guess will come true. I said na this APD scene is just to make AP and T&T friends🀣 I mean he is going to like them and help them in future. Lets see!πŸ˜ƒ

@Akka:
🀣 That name Sands sonna mathiri reminds me of someone🀣 
Edited by Shamz. - 12 years ago
Ruby-86 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Ranu for the superb update.

Thulasi was asking for neighbors help. In that one lady said that she need to make coffee for her husband.  How shamelessly she said that excuse when someone is dying in front of her. What a creature she is!

Everyone seems to be very active in Thendral all of sudden and story is moving to next stage T&T/B&TPS which is very good.
Edited by Ruby-86 - 12 years ago
Theiva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thank you Ranu for the wonderful update! πŸ˜ƒ

The TT scene was nice. They seem to miss each other alot. πŸ˜³ Like Sandy, me too was thinking if these scenes hint anything for the upcoming episodes (i am not saying separation, but something else). I really do hope nothing happens to TA in Madurai as this Charu told that TA has to suffer, she did not mention Thulasi. πŸ˜•

I am happy to see Prabhakar in the scene. It looks like Prabha knows about his mom and is not liking her that much, he seems to be sad in that house. I wish they don't bring Suchi into the story, but continue with Deepa. I would like to see more of Bhuvana and Deepa.πŸ˜•

Bhuvana herself is creating more problems for her. She can't win TPS either in a legal or illegal way.I think this loser Lakshman is going to run to Sundari being not able to bear the tortures from Bhuvana. I hope they bring an interesting character into the serial through TPS' son. Is he the pair for Deepa, hopefully not. πŸ˜•

This stupid Divya, she does not want to create more problems for TT but did try to commit suicide in their house, doesn't this mean problem and police case for them?! But i hope her hubby changes if he comes to know that his wife tried to commit suicide. πŸ˜

I want to see husband of that sincere nurse, the hospital has to dimiss her immediately! πŸ˜‘

sand14 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shubba

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Shammu unaku ennalam thaan kavala...

I shall give her CHARUVANANDHA -  intentionally GW ku anandham tharum CHARU...πŸ˜›

Akka its more like CharuvananDHI... sounds like charu vaandhi...🀣 yea it matches... cos charu held her vaandhi naa... πŸ˜‰
Edited by sandz. - 12 years ago
Kowsi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks  for the Update Ranu akka!!!

Sweet konjals!!! Happy to see this scene!!

@ Gunthy akka:
I will join to you to kill Charu!!! 2nd time thirruppi paarthingala TT scene??🀣

As you said Pearl weare realy happy to see that Diviya didn't blame TT!! So no probems I think!! Antha Psycho mukku nolaikamal iruntha sarri!!!

Bhuvana romba thappa poiy kittu irrukura!!!
Come on Sundari you have to fight!!

As Shubba akka said Bhuvana will see MM but MM will not see Bhuvana!!!
TTfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you Ranuja for the nice update,

T&T's conversation was cute.😳 and romantic 😳.!! It is like what ever they talk over the phone or in person it looks so romantic😳..!! T&T are something special..!!😳
It was sad to see Thulasi crying😭..!! If at all this APD's matter is Charu's plan then I think that letter is purposefully written in favor of T&T.πŸ˜•..!! The lady who helped Thulasi was kind..πŸ˜›!! Yeah as someone told what were neighbors doing when Diviya's husband was making all that galatta yest night..?? πŸ˜‘

How would it be if Prabha's girl friend Suchi fell in love with TPS's son.??πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Bhuvana and that lawyer's conversations were as usual.πŸ₯±..!! But the last part with MM and his friend was interesting..!! 😊
I think MM and Bhuvana won't meet in that shopping mall as in the promo she was shocked by seeing him only in her house..πŸ˜• So MM will try to find out about the owner of the cell phone where he comes to about Lakshman and visit his place to hand it over back, there she happens to see MM..!! Hope so, but don't know lets see..!! πŸ˜•

Edited by TTfan - 12 years ago
autumnsconcerto thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TTfan

How would it be if Prabha's girl friend Suchi fell in love with TPS's son.??πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

I think that would cause a whirlwind of chaos. Dr.Lax will have a wife versus wife and a son versus son battle. He's already a cowardly, spineless, scaredy cat...if more problems come his way, he will surely collapse.πŸ˜† I still don't understand what the director is trying to pull. Is it P&D or K&D or P&S or K&D&P or K&D&P&S???πŸ€ͺIt's rather suspicious that they would finally show P after a long while, only to show him fighting with his Australian GF. Well one thing is for certain, both of the men in that house are very, VERY scared of Bhuvana. This just makes me want to see Deepa going head to head with that arrogant lady, even more!πŸ˜ƒ(Deepa for the win!)

T&T scene was short and sweet. It was idle chatting, but it was a HUGE improvement from the psycho track (which is saying a lot). Poor T, she was so engrossed with talking to her dear hubby, she forgot to notice the sleep-dying girl. Thank goodness for the water boy, as it was his untimely mistake which finally rung alarm bells that APD (Divya) was unconscious.

There have been a lot of stupid decisions on this show, but this attempted suicide really takes the cake. That girl should really have guts or at least think her decisions through fully before beginning to act. How does she not realize that what she does will obviously affect T&T in a negative manner? Is this really the most appropriate manner to not cause T&T any problems for their generous hospitality (granted it was TA who partially takes the blame for screwing up her  life). But really director, enough is enough! Show more bolder female characters (who aren't stupid/evil).

Even Thuls (this show's original pathetic figure) has grown out of that phase. Thuls is much more braver and capable of handling problems alone, without TA's help. Good job ThulsπŸ‘! Thank you for acting sensibly, when a NURSE chose not to😑 act (she must work at Bhuvana's hospital or something).

Last part was a bore. But Bhuvana hiring a goon(Darman) to go after TPS. Uh oh, TPS and her son are going to get double revenge. Bhuvana ku appu waiting for sure. Let us see where the breeze is heading...

⭐️SPECIAL MENTION: ⭐️The uncontested star of this episode is blue sari lady. She had quick thinking, a sharp tongue, and most of all, was a friend to poor Thuls.πŸ‘