Thendral
Thendral

Tues. May10 Update: Suspense

Ranu. Senior Member
Ranu.
Ranu.

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

ChirpyqueenshoobhanaNinspiritshasekAnnaJayamudhamanianElystiaKrithiga.ganeshrselviautumnsconcertoThendralfanThendral_USAtavammTheivaserials2010kuttyponnuJanuRenita571sushavviZEESXYRuby-86vijisridharmini_00vjayamTTfansand14srimaArizes.Pearl.Quelle-BelleSue NairmellisaiVani19NixkieShemmoKowsisahi.

Nixkie IF-Rockerz
Nixkie
Nixkie

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Thanks Ranu for the Lovely Update!!Big smile

TA asked Thulasi to cook and eat his share of food too...he want his wife to explode?Ouch

Buwana enna loosa?!...she didn't know that she cant win this case if she go legal nu?...only after lawyer says she is getting shockedAngry...omg why?! there are enough rowdies in Thendral...now this Dharman too?...they will link to TPS first then as we all know...it will get linked to T&T tooConfused.

Thanks to APD for not writing that T&T are the reasons for her suicide...whole area ve entered TA's house in just few min...where did these people go when APD's hubby was creating problems..Thulasi shouted help help too?Confused...That lady with blue Saari was nice...she offered help and questioned others who replied stupid...so nice of her!.

Edited by Tanu. - 10 May 2011 at 11:41am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritshasekElystiaAnnaJayThendralfanautumnsconcertokuttyponnuTheivaRuby-86vjayamTTfanmini_00sand14Pearl.Arizes.ShemmoQuelle-BelleKowsimellisai

Pearl. IF-Dazzler
Pearl.
Pearl.

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Thanks Ranu for the nice update.

I am happy that Divya atleast did not blame TA&T about her suicide. So I think from the scene in the Promo, Thulasi is just taken for an enquiry and that lady accompanying Thulasi is also going with her.

Bhuvana very well knows that she cannot fight legally with Sundari. That is why all these trouble she is creating for her. But TA/T will be linked to this problem soon.

Atleast the lady in blue saree was really nice to give a helping hand to Thulasi.

Edited by Pearl27 - 10 May 2011 at 11:22am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekThendralfanRuby-86kuttyponnuTheivaautumnsconcertosand14vjayamTTfanmini_00Arizes.NixkieKowsiShemmoQuelle-Bellemellisaisahi.

Quelle-Belle IF-Rockerz
Quelle-Belle
Quelle-Belle

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged

Thanks maa Ranu for the beautiful update Hug.

The phone call between T&T was sweet and cute Embarrassed. Oore paathukittu irukkum podhu romance pannuvaanga...ithila friend pakkathila irukkaru nu oru comment vera...paavom andha friend...jollu party kitta maatikittaaru...but was cuteee Big smile. Thamizh left and Thulasi has started to cry...sigh Unhappy. If this is a plan of Charu...i am going to kill her Angry Angry. Indha bangalore PK irundhalum thollai illenalum thollai Disapprove

I wanted pucca guy to be back in the serial...and he was shown. Is it a serious relationship with Suchi girl (any new character to the serial)? Confused Sigh, Buvana part was not interesting except the last part Sleepy. Where is Sundari? Confused

This APD is irritating, sad to see Thulasi crying for such a stupid girl. I wish TA was besides her Unhappy.

Sunpense tharangalam namakku if MM and Buvana would meet or not nu...meet pannittaalum Sleepy.

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritshasekElystiaAnnaJayTheivaautumnsconcertoThendralfanRuby-86vjayamTTfanJan50mini_00sand14Pearl.Arizes.NixkieShemmoKowsimellisaisahi.

kuttyponnu Senior Member
kuttyponnu
kuttyponnu

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Thanks Ranuja for the quick and wonderful update.
Hope Thuls keeps the letter carefully as it will save her. I am sure APD will be saved and AP will become Thuls support. She needs him as the other police men are against her for withdrawing the case

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekThendralfanRuby-86Theivaautumnsconcertosand14TTfanmini_00Arizes.Pearl.Quelle-BellemellisaiKowsiShemmoNixkiesahi.

Smiles-20 IF-Rockerz
Smiles-20
Smiles-20

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged

Thanks Ranuja for the wonderful fast updates!!

I liked the TT phone conversation...it was cute when he told her to take care and eat well and everything...lol.  But our innocent couple don't know what is happening around them.

I don't understand why there is a sudden change to Suchi's behaviour.  Before, on the phone she always said that she liked Prabha and thanked him for helping her.  Is the excuse about her exams real or is she trying to avoid him for another reason??  Bhuvana eves dropping on her son like that is so not cool...

Bhuvana is a fighter...she is willing for some guy to threaten Sundari so she can live in peace with Laxman.  I think Sundari's son will come from Australia after he finds out what Bhuvana is doing to his mom.  Also look like a new character called Dharman will come.  How is Kumaran going to connect this with TT???

Don't these people know about marriage and law???  God...if you do not want to live with someone or if someone has left you, then a divorce is the right solution.  This whole Bhuvana/Sundari/Laxman/MM track is just confusing for me.  Laxman has no guts to face his wife or Sundari and becoming so useless.

If it weren't for the water guy, Tualsi would not have noticed Divya.  So the letter shows that TT are not at fault and she took this decision on her own due to her stupid husband.  Tulasi can't go to jail for this since she can show the letter...but I think AP will create problems.  So it's important for Divya to live so she says that TT helped her.  At least Tulasi managed to get one neighbour help her.

Tom...

MM will go to Laxman house giving the phone back to Bhuvana.  But I still don't know why both are standing on the stairs like that from the promo.

Tulasi will call Deepa house since I think she can't get a hold of Tamil or she doesn't want him to lose this job opportunity but Deepa doesn't come.

Eventually AP hears the news and tells the police to take Tulasi to the station...and yes the neighbour does go with her.

Overall a good episode today too...still wondering what Charu planned...

Edited by smiles86 - 10 May 2011 at 11:35am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekAnnaJayElystiaThendralfanTheivaautumnsconcertoRuby-86mini_00sand14vjayamTTfanJan50Arizes.Pearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoKowsiNixkiemellisaisahi.

mellisai IF-Rockerz
mellisai
mellisai

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Thanks for the super quick/ detail update. 

Suchi/ Prabha track seems to be there to make way for Deepa/ Prabha track. Is Suchi and TPS's son in the same place (Australia!) because I remember hearing TPS say something about UK (or it was just me thinking about Charu coming here .. lol). 

Thank god Divya didn't write something like TA/ Thuls being involved .. yeah, the blue saree lady was bold and the other lady kku hubby kku tea podanumaam when someone's dying ..

Bhuv/ TPS track is boring with legal/ and illegal actions .. finally we are going to see MM and Bhuv come face to face.. or not. 

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritshasekElystiaAnnaJayThendralfanRuby-86Theivasand14vjayamTTfanmini_00Arizes.Pearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoKowsiNixkiesahi.

Arizes. IF-Dazzler
Arizes.
Arizes.

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Thank u Ranu for the wonderful update...Big smile

My Answer to ur title is...HE WONT SEE...SHE WILL SEE...SO THEY WONT...(MM and Bhu)...LOL

TA is so mean...he wants her to smile and talk, if she does he stops her...hmm...but still the conversation was good.Wink

WOW...so many came to help T...thats good...TA's help to others have not gone on a totaly waste...atleast there were two who came to help..Clap

After a long time seeing Bhuvana was interesting with respect to the story..and looking forward to the scene where Bhu sees MM..and henceforth the story would move in a good pace hopefully. APD has got a name...lol..next will be GW????Tongue

And the nurse who ran away to put tea, wow...what a sincerity in her profession..Dead

Lets see what T is doing at the hospital..I still doubt she will get arrested, the letter beside APD is sound and clear. Lets see...Confused

Edited by shubba - 10 May 2011 at 11:48am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritshasekAnnaJayThendralfanRuby-86Theivaautumnsconcertosand14TTfanmini_00Pearl.Quelle-BellemellisaiKowsiShemmoNixkiesahi.

Go to top