India-Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna
Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

Live Commentary - 10 May 11 (Page 7)

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
As expected... when Niru would start seeing the real Sarja... it's these words which will prick her very badly... which Sarja kept telling about his love for Chandu... and that he's doing everything for her...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley121bfunofbb123

darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Sujju, for a moment I want to get into TV screen and slap that girl for talking non-sense to any level... Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley121bfunofbb123sujji0609

Juna04 IF-Rockerz
Juna04
Juna04

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sujji0609

Originally posted by darshana23

Sumi, sujju explained pretty well... But that scene between Sarjaa and Pakkya was really touching... Cry As expected out of his gang, its Pakkya only with whom he shares that he is just worried about promise he made to Chandu and not anything else.
yes diii... felt so bad seeing him when he looked at her walking awayCryCry... he was feeling guilty for everythingOuch... but agree with Sarja she'll never agree till he forces her into it.Embarrassed... she'll never see his pointCry... i feel Sarja will make Niru agree to hiding the fact about Chandu's child by threatening her again with her father.Ouch... he would be forced to do it.Cry... Gosh Sarja is playing a big sacrifice game of hatredCry... my heart just broke...Broken HeartBroken Heart

Agreed diii... even in that tension filled environment... some dialogues of Sarja were very hilarious...LOLLOL

@ in bold
Sujji -  I also felt that at that point he was feeling and prob thinking how much she cares for her Baba and would do anything for him and subconsciously hoping he could be at the receiving end of it too.

Sujji I have read a mills & boon story very similar to this in the past long time ago and if u were reading a book you would even see the thoughts of the character -  I dont understand why these showmakers do not pay attention to the thoughts and feelings of the characters when they make these shows...

darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
@Juna di, sorry daily we start Live commentary thread...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bfunofbb123

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged

Sujju, for a moment I want to get into TV screen and slap that girl for talking non-sense to any level... Angry
yes diii... she again went over board like last time when Sarja proposed to Niru... but am not able to fathom how can someone overlook the reality... she's not in anger with Albela who actually shot Chandu... but she's holding Sarja responsible because Chandu saved Sarja... is she so blind that she could not see that Sarja was there to save Chandu...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bfunofbb123darshana23

bfunofbb123 IF-Dazzler
bfunofbb123
bfunofbb123

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Hi @all me ageya tanx alot smiley 4 the invite!Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley121sana786adarshana23sujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Juna04

Originally posted by sujji0609

Sumi, sujju explained pretty well... But that scene between Sarjaa and Pakkya was really touching... Cry As expected out of his gang, its Pakkya only with whom he shares that he is just worried about promise he made to Chandu and not anything else.
yes diii... felt so bad seeing him when he looked at her walking awayCryCry... he was feeling guilty for everythingOuch... but agree with Sarja she'll never agree till he forces her into it.Embarrassed... she'll never see his pointCry... i feel Sarja will make Niru agree to hiding the fact about Chandu's child by threatening her again with her father.Ouch... he would be forced to do it.Cry... Gosh Sarja is playing a big sacrifice game of hatredCry... my heart just broke...Broken HeartBroken Heart

Agreed diii... even in that tension filled environment... some dialogues of Sarja were very hilarious...LOLLOL

@ in bold
Sujji -  I also felt that at that point he was feeling and prob thinking how much she cares for her Baba and would do anything for him and subconsciously hoping he could be at the receiving end of it too.

Sujji I have read a mills & boon story very similar to this in the past long time ago and if u were reading a book you would even see the thoughts of the character -  I dont understand why these showmakers do not pay attention to the thoughts and feelings of the characters when they make these shows...
i know diii... they clearly show the running thoughts of each character in the book... but here they don't show them clearly so it's for us to assume... but for me Kaps expressions are enough to understand what's running in Sarja's mind... cvs may not justify them properly but Kaps does...

smiley121bfunofbb123Juna04

darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
I would have understood her part if Sarjaa would have not explained to her... But he did that. And she also knows what he is talking was correct. But still continue her pathetic accusation... Angry

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index