Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Sarja takes Niru and shows her baba who's happily eating fruits with Sarja's allies...  Sarja tells your Baba doesn't know anything... and if she doesn't want him to stoop to anything low then silently agree for this marriage... Niru agrees... Sarja feels bad for everything... Pakya tells him why are you playing with your life... you know she loves Chandu... Sarja tells the only thing running in my mind is Chandu's promise... Pakya tells but she's pregnant... Sarja tells him that this fact will remain between them that she's carrying Chandu's child... and he'll not let anyone know about it... Pakya tells i'll do it but will Niru do it??? Sarja in thinking mode...

In penkarwadi... teravah thing is happening... sad atmosphere...

Back to sarja... he's dressed in the sherwani... he tells God no one will forgive him... not even God... but he's not bothered... now everything will happen as he wishes... ep ends...
darshana23 thumbnail
Sarjaa asks her to get ready. He is doing everything to keep her safe from Albela. Niru starts her blabbering she knows he is doing all this just with name of promise he made to his brother. When Chandu was dying he didnt do anything to save him even. And now he is taking advantage of her situation. She knows he is trying to fulfill his lust only...Sarjaa looses his temper and about to slap her

(Seriously I wanted Sarjaa to slap that girl talking non-sense though he explained her why he is doing this...)  😑
Edited by darshana23 - 12 years ago
smiley121 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
desi site is not loading. how can i watch the episode now?
darshana23 thumbnail
next part is as explained by sujju...
sana786a thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
*whistlesss*πŸ˜†
omggg luv u guyss mwahhhπŸ€—
yeh hottie na mere sach mein jaan nikaley ga mere dil wapas kardoπŸ˜†
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hmmm, Niru really hates sarje much, but i guess its hard to believe a goon too πŸ˜•

i have a feeling that after some time it will be Niru who will accidentally blurt out that the baby is Chandus
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Gosh love this angry Sarja so much... wish Niru could see the concern disguised in his anger... Kaps was stupendous yet again...
sana786a thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: smiley121

desi site is not loading. how can i watch the episode now?

go 2 apnicommunity nw jaldii seyπŸ˜›
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: darshana23

next part is as explained by sujju...

but do explain again 😳
darshana23 thumbnail
Ohh god, u will fall in love with this man today... He is such a jerk...
His dialogues were hilarious in that tension filled moment even... 😳

But my poor chap, he is simply playing with his life. I know he will walk with Niru after marriage during that teravahi puja and everyone will hate him more 😭 Only Pakkya knows why Sarjaa is doing this... πŸ˜”