Live Commentary - 10 May 11

Posted: 12 years ago
Sarjaa comes to know about place from doctor. Sarjaa sets everything;  as Sachin is not with him. He asks Sachin to pick up Vishwa from hospital... Niru reaches to hospital but doctor informs her Chandu's brother came and he took Vishwa..
hmm, waiting to know what happened 
Humara Sarjaa...  😍😍😍😍😍😍

angry hota hain to bhi hot lagta hain...❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
why is Sarje angry??? 😲 what happened???? 
Sarja takes away Niru's baba before Niru arrives
Niru scolds doctor for allowing Vishwa to go with anyone. She goes from there and walking on road angrily. She doesnt notice truck coming; but Sarjaa saves her. She starts firing Sarjaa again. Sarjaa holds her; forcefully put her into taxi. Niru again starts her lecture in taxi that he is planning to kill her. which was he will opt? Sarjaa asks her to shut up and says if you say any more word I will surely kill someone.

He asks Sachin to close her mouth. But in few mins realizes she is suffocating. So he asks Sachin to release her. Sarjaa's gang is doing prepartion. Sarjaa brings Niru to temple and she is asking where her baba is. Sarjaa doesn't answer.
Niru is walking on the road tensed... a truck comes to hit her...Sarja saves her... she gets angry on him... Sarja forcibly drags her to a taxi & takes her away... Niru is constantly shouting...

Niru asks him how does he plan to kill her??? Sarja asks her to shut her mouth.. you will never understand me... i'm doing everything for you... so it's waste if i explain you... and asks her to be silent & not to make him lose his temper... he informs his allies to keep everything ready... Sachin is with Sarja... Sarja asks him to close her mouth... but after a while he feels bad & asks him to let go...

Sarja takes her to the temple... Niru keeps asking where is her Baba... there is a wedding mandap decorated... Sarja asks some ladies to get her dressed...

coming up - Niru asks whos'  wedding... Sarja tells my wedding with you...
Edited by sujji0609 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by usmrasul

why is Sarje angry??? 😲 what happened???? 

Niru ka lecture aur kya?? This girl cant keep her mouth shut for minute even... 😆
hmmm, so a forced marriage basically, thats why Niru will get so revengeful afterwards 
sarja takes niru to temple .itni jaldi 😲