Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay invited suffering & Piya invited the coffin. (Page 5)

reepicheep IF-Dazzler
reepicheep
reepicheep

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
PocoHug how are you doing? not getting much time these days, so haven't been able to reply to your posts...they are fantastic as alwaysStar and of course whatever you have written here makes perfect sense, how can it not?

True abhay has invited his suffering...he's stuck in the rut of everything bad happens because of me or when am around so I need to make up for it and suffer...yes he's had a bad and hard past and he's not yet free of it...how can he be when sid hovers around him...but that's the thing he's given too much power to sid and underestimates himself and pia's love...well, this is one demon he has to fight on his own and free himself from the shackles of the past...his only ray of hope, of course piya';s love...

And piya, well trust is a big factor for her having been abandoned as a child...so she gets taken in easily by any caring guy...she belives in words easily...only in abhay's case she explored further and didn't believe his words too much when he came out with the stay away from me crap...because his actions always contradicted his wrods...he was harsh, rude and cutting in words but caring, loving and protective in  actions...so she went with her instinct of trusting his actions...whereas arnab always promised but never delivered...so she also has to sort out her emotional issues...curiosity killed the cat definitely applies to her here...but what a big price to pay...a year in the coffin, very horribleUnhappy

Well after this entire torturous track is over, I hope abhiya's trust issues are sorted out and no more secrets...

P.S: which movie is that  scene from Poco? It sounds amazing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

ash08 IF-Dazzler
ash08
ash08

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Bang on Nitzy. Hug

Most of the times when someone is in love they tend to do two things - 
- They jump to conclusions very fast. Its as if the very thought that their beloved could do something wrong does not gel well with them.
- They tend to hide things from their beloved - not because they don't trust them but because they want to shield them from hurt and pain and end up hurting them and causing them pain.

Vulnerability is what comes to mind when I see Abhay and Piya. Vulnerability about their past relations, about their own differences, about their expectations and about each other. 

With Mythili coming into the picture now, it will not be easy for these two. I am waiting for the scene where Abhay realises that Mythili is not the real PIya and the real Piya is in danger. That will be a testimony of Abhiya's love story to themselves and to Sid, Mythili and basically the whole world!! 

God Bless Girl. Take care. Love you. Hug

TheBlackJaguar

Pari-Gupta IF-Dazzler
Pari-Gupta
Pari-Gupta

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
I feel arrival of Mathili is good as it will help 2 know who truly loves n deserves Abhay

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTICTheBlackJaguar

ilove99 IF-Sizzlerz
ilove99
ilove99

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:02am | IP Logged
poco from where these things come in your mind...superb dude!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTICTheBlackJaguar

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Sometimes , its not about trust on the outside. Its about trust INSIDE. When there is no trust inside , the loved one's 1 bad easily cancels out his/her 99 good. But sadly, sometimes, we are too mortal and basic for a divine emotion like love and a virtue like trust.

HEY POCZ..do you know like how I say I can challenge anyone for ABHIYA love or VISU love????...I now add you in that list..I love you more than anyone who challenge that they love you  ..hereLOL I challenge..SERIOUSLYDay Dreaming..!!! You make me speechless & everytime I feel that you cannot cross  better than this post ..you surprise me and make me feelo a fool the next day with another MIND BLASTING post yaar..ALL I CAN SAY IS I AGREE WITH YOU FOREVER & ALWAYS..& GOD BLESS YOU..AND the above lines..pierced my heart like a dagger Ufff...SO TRUE YAAR ..YOU REALLY NEED A WORLDS TIGHTEST HUG FOR THAT..!!Hug

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Thank you for replying , everyone. As always, it is a pleasure to read your thoughts and learn so much!

Love and luck always,Heart
GOD bless everyone.
Hug
mariakhan200 Groupbie
mariakhan200
mariakhan200

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 2:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushups

Originally posted by Pocahontas

Originally posted by sushups

i so love u poco...wah!!!what an analysis.i am speechleess.each and every word is so true...
they dont trust their inner self
pia being so is because she thinks that whom ever she loves leaves her so she  is scared 
anyone in her place would do the same
and abhay well as u said earlier he is the actual crying and vulnerable bahu in this ekta soap and had his share of grief

now off topic...dont u think its so harsh thing on abhay that he willl now face a situation that he has never dreamed of.all the years he waited for maithli...and now when he is in love with pia...maithli is back.i feel sad for abhay..his heart will be torn into two...sorry i forgot he doesnt have a heart but still.what do u think poco.whom does abhay love  more???whose love is more powerful.???
i never wanted this track as i didnt want abhay maithli love story to be tarnished by the cvs
it was a beautiful memory and i dont know what will they make of it

ps:i think chand knows something about maithli which abhay doesnt know...and chand liking pia in abhays life also rings a bell

Abhay-Piya have been wronged , yes , but their own thoughts and actions have a lot to do with what they are today and what situation they are in. 

Abhay loves his soulmate. How can Metz be the one if she is dark? Piya is his hope and he will know who is the one for him. Abhay is going to be devastated and its TERRIBLE. Ouch
so according to u pia is his soulmate right?

i also think that pia is his soulmate

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index