Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay invited suffering & Piya invited the coffin. (Page 4)

abhina_roks Goldie
abhina_roks
abhina_roks

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
WOW u have beautiful writing skills...i love reading ur post...
noone yes noone can write like you...Clap

but today after watching the episode, i was disappointed with pia's detective skills...
i would ask one simple question:
sid told everyone that his real parents died...only pia came to know that his real parents have actually abandoned him through a phone conversation...sid is unaware that pia knows abt this...
then how cud sid give an explanation that his real Mom is close friend of haseena who wants to come to my marriage?...

as for maithili's return track, im looking forward to the interesting twist...its gonna be rocking with all these twists...
i dont know why many of them in this forum are afrain of this coming track...but for me it seems more and more interesting...
yes abhay now has to recognize his true love pia...abhay-pia's bond is, was and always will be greater than abhay-methz if methz is evil...

we will get to see the beautiful love story and bonding of abhay-pia where nobody can separate them in the end no matter how the consequences lead them into...

Edited by kisivaj - 10 May 2011 at 1:14pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

Rozy77 IF-Dazzler
Rozy77
Rozy77

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
wow, what a brilliant post poco as alwaysClap

it was so touching n i totally agree with ur every word written.
am just disappointed metz is coming back...wid a whole load of bitchiness, its such a tremendous insult to abhay's true love, i just hope the cvs know what they're doin.

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

Poco i liked ur movie story though never watched that movie LOL
anways coming to the main point...

So, if Abhay is being tortured by Sid and being judged by Piya and everyone ' its because he thinks he is SUPERMAN. If Piya is going to run into Sid and Maithli's trap and be cut off from Abhay , its not because they both are evil, its because she did not trust her own heart and sought answers outside.
>> *sigh*
i cant make ppl understand this pov, i think u can do it better than me lol
i only wanna ask u 1 think, like u said "Piya invited coffin", how can she survive in coffin?Confused...wont she just die if someone doesnt take her out soon?...or mayb Sid will bite her before putting her into the coffin? Confused
and where is Abhay when all this is happening? like u said "is he holidaying in Bahamas?"ROFL
....maybe bodyguard is on holiday ROFL

Oh, i won't recommend that film  to anyone. Its a language film and too dark. Abhay is taking a badlaa from Piya for not trusting him. Ouch

Abhay to Piya : Ja Piya ja, Sid ka dinner bann jaa. Mera kya hai , tu nahiin to Maithli darling aa mere gale padd jaa. Paancho ungliyaan ghee mein. Wink

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

NIDIZ IF-Sizzlerz
NIDIZ
NIDIZ

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pocahontas

Oh, i won't recommend that film  to anyone. Its a language film and too dark. Abhay is taking a badlaa from Piya for not trusting him. Ouch

Abhay to Piya : Ja Piya ja, Sid ka dinner bann jaa. Mera kya hai , tu nahiin to Maithli darling aa mere gale padd jaa. Paancho ungliyaan ghee mein. Wink
LOL
Omg Poca thats True..!! ROFL.. Bin Abhay..Pia abh tera kya hoga..!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguarEvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NIDIZ

Ooh My dear Pocakinz..ClapHugHugHugHug
I do believe you wuld be giving a brief convincing explanation..!!
I guessed you haven't kept anything unsaid..!!
  Your story abt the Son n His Mother betrayal makes sense..!!
Well, I agree on the point that Abhay n Pia have an inner fear of loosing everything..!!
They love , they care..n most of all they fear..!!
Thinking with Heart has only this con side that makes one have a fear of loosing some one you love with it..!!
Abhay saved Pia numerous times but, yeah that one Bite did canceled out all happy moments they spend together ..!!
 The promise of Love is fulfilled .. But their inner worries keep them continue to have an Unfinished Business..!!
AP loves each other from bottom of their soul..n I think they just needed was time n courage to talk within themselves..!! The best way to sort out any issues is to discuss n not with others..but with whom they have problems..In the story you said The Boy before jumping over a conclusion should have asked his Mother..why she committed this crime..?? n as same goes in AP story Pia shuld hv asked Abhay why did he Bite her..?? I know in both the case whether the Boy's Mother Or Abhay r not ready to reveal the real thing..why they did it..But One should not give up asking..the Q's..n demand for answers..!!
Simply Jumping over solutions ..n spying , stalking Others do not work out.. when there r simple ways to solve problems..n thats to Talk ..!! 

As for Metz return , I shuldn't comment on her C.S now..But , I donno why I feel , she's not there to claim her long lost love But, to help Sid claiming the Ring..Just like the Moon stone..in TVD..!!

Thank you, Nidz. Yes, Abhay-Piya should have conquered their fears and shown more faith in each-other's strength. As for Metz, we are assuming on the basis of the article that Metz has an obsessive streak for Abhay, But maybe, you are right. Metz is using Sid and will try to use Abhay for a bigger goal. Let's see. Embarrassed
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anurag24t

Abhaya will get more and more closer even if maithili tries to separate them..no matter what she and sid tries their evil plan will not suceed..

Yupp. Maithli should only bring Abhay-Piya closer and finally fading of Maithli from between them. Smile
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushups

i so love u poco...wah!!!what an analysis.i am speechleess.each and every word is so true...
they dont trust their inner self
pia being so is because she thinks that whom ever she loves leaves her so she  is scared 
anyone in her place would do the same
and abhay well as u said earlier he is the actual crying and vulnerable bahu in this ekta soap and had his share of grief

now off topic...dont u think its so harsh thing on abhay that he willl now face a situation that he has never dreamed of.all the years he waited for maithli...and now when he is in love with pia...maithli is back.i feel sad for abhay..his heart will be torn into two...sorry i forgot he doesnt have a heart but still.what do u think poco.whom does abhay love  more???whose love is more powerful.???
i never wanted this track as i didnt want abhay maithli love story to be tarnished by the cvs
it was a beautiful memory and i dont know what will they make of it

ps:i think chand knows something about maithli which abhay doesnt know...and chand liking pia in abhays life also rings a bell

Abhay-Piya have been wronged , yes , but their own thoughts and actions have a lot to do with what they are today and what situation they are in. 

Abhay loves his soulmate. How can Metz be the one if she is dark? Piya is his hope and he will know who is the one for him. Abhay is going to be devastated and its TERRIBLE. Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rozy77sushups

sushups IF-Sizzlerz
sushups
sushups

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pocahontas

Originally posted by sushups

i so love u poco...wah!!!what an analysis.i am speechleess.each and every word is so true...
they dont trust their inner self
pia being so is because she thinks that whom ever she loves leaves her so she  is scared 
anyone in her place would do the same
and abhay well as u said earlier he is the actual crying and vulnerable bahu in this ekta soap and had his share of grief

now off topic...dont u think its so harsh thing on abhay that he willl now face a situation that he has never dreamed of.all the years he waited for maithli...and now when he is in love with pia...maithli is back.i feel sad for abhay..his heart will be torn into two...sorry i forgot he doesnt have a heart but still.what do u think poco.whom does abhay love  more???whose love is more powerful.???
i never wanted this track as i didnt want abhay maithli love story to be tarnished by the cvs
it was a beautiful memory and i dont know what will they make of it

ps:i think chand knows something about maithli which abhay doesnt know...and chand liking pia in abhays life also rings a bell

Abhay-Piya have been wronged , yes , but their own thoughts and actions have a lot to do with what they are today and what situation they are in. 

Abhay loves his soulmate. How can Metz be the one if she is dark? Piya is his hope and he will know who is the one for him. Abhay is going to be devastated and its TERRIBLE. Ouch
so according to u pia is his soulmate right?

TheBlackJaguar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index