Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay invited suffering & Piya invited the coffin. (Page 3)

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ritzie

Did you say it didn't make sense? Poco, it made all the sense and such a deep sense. 

I haven't seen the epi yet but I have understood each and everything from your post. In fact, i have understood what I would have missed after watching. 

Very deep analysis. Apart from being a writer, are you a part time human behaviour analyst too?Shocked I mean, the way you explained Abhay & Pia's current approaches based on their childhood or thinking style, is amazing. It just perfectly fits their reactions.Clap

Thank you. Ritzie. Am saved from execution. Yippie!LOL...I was not sure that i would make sense but you found sense , so i can stop feeling isshtupid. 

P.S- The FF will be updated today. Embarrassed

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika1570

Awesome Analysis of Characters! You summed up the situation in two lines 'If Abhay is being tortured by Sid and being judged by Piya and everyone ' its because he thinks he is SUPERMAN. If Piya is going to run into Sid and Maithli's trap and be cut off from Abhay  its because she did not trust her own heart and sought answers outside'

Clap

Thank you, Annie.Embarrassed We often match on our takes, don't we? LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AnamikaSJainRitzie

MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Abhaya will get more and more closer even if maithili tries to separate them..no matter what she and sid tries their evil plan will not suceed..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--TheBlackJaguar

heena_mehta IF-Rockerz
heena_mehta
heena_mehta

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pocahontas

Originally posted by heena_mehta

Thank you so much, Heena. Long time, babe. When dialogue writers don't read teh previous episodes' script , these bloopers happen. EK needs to tighten the screws of her writing team. LOL

ma pleasure poco n yup "long time"...aving ma finals...so busy wid them...bt nw i m almost done wid them...still left wid one ...bt atleast d feel of xamination i av overcomeWinkWinkWink...so bck to my normal routineLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL n i m totally agree wid u on "writing team" thing...ekta needs to b little strict wid her writing team n  they  rely need to do their home work properly!!LOL
LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

sushups IF-Sizzlerz
sushups
sushups

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
i so love u poco...wah!!!what an analysis.i am speechleess.each and every word is so true...
they dont trust their inner self
pia being so is because she thinks that whom ever she loves leaves her so she  is scared 
anyone in her place would do the same
and abhay well as u said earlier he is the actual crying and vulnerable bahu in this ekta soap and had his share of grief

now off topic...dont u think its so harsh thing on abhay that he willl now face a situation that he has never dreamed of.all the years he waited for maithli...and now when he is in love with pia...maithli is back.i feel sad for abhay..his heart will be torn into two...sorry i forgot he doesnt have a heart but still.what do u think poco.whom does abhay love  more???whose love is more powerful.???
i never wanted this track as i didnt want abhay maithli love story to be tarnished by the cvs
it was a beautiful memory and i dont know what will they make of it

ps:i think chand knows something about maithli which abhay doesnt know...and chand liking pia in abhays life also rings a bell

Edited by sushups - 10 May 2011 at 11:47am

TheBlackJaguar

vidi263 Senior Member
vidi263
vidi263

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Why would I hire a CK for you??? I would rather recommend you for a National award!!  Because you are seeing what others are not able to. Abhay and Piya may be strong individuals and deep in love but they are not INFALLIBLE. They have their past, their share of suffering and the results of that suffering etched in them...the insecurities and guilt resulting out of their own actions or actions of other loved ones in theie lives...

I think Piya tries to be the agony aunt for everyone because she thinks she should give others what she could not have and Abhay tries to be a superhero saviour for everyone to make up for not being able to save Maithli...But at the end of the day...before looking outside one must look inside and try to find out if there are any inside demons responsible for your own suffering.

Love and trust are twovery important foundations of any relationship and they are mutually dependent. And one other thing is true for both the virtues...you can't love and trust someone else if you don't love and trust yourself...Abhay does not love himself and Piya does not trust herself..

They are bringing back Maithli as evil...why am I not surprised?? Confused If they are planning to copy TVD completely they better make a decent, at least a tolerable job. If they want to repeat history they'll really have to give an edge to all the characters, especially Abhay and Piya...currently they are both quite blotchy...

And if they kill Damon In TVD...I swear I am going to bite the creatives of TVD myself...I love Elijah and even Klaus but Damon is ...well...DamonWink

Adios!!

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhaylove

Was waiting for your post . The lines that u narrated about women/son is so touching...diffcult to judge.

I couldn't judge either but i knew that the mother loved her son with all that she had. Embarrassed

Ahh Look like metz is going to enter in few episode . Hope CV does make justice to the track. Well abhay didn't tell to piya all this while due to sid fear ...i can understand but not telling piya when she almost knows the his truth . The only reason i see is he trust himself more that he can protect piya .But he never loose trust on piya love Smile 

Abhay is THE SAVIOUR , yeah but he is not ALMIGHTY and he is going to understand that soon. He should have taken Piya into confidence and he can still defend Piya from Sid. 

Piya couldn't find sid truth today even though she was quite close to know about it . I dont understand piya some time ...she did had endless clues to put together at least to give benefit of doubt about the sid . Okay look like CV dont want piya to think about this . All is fine but i still don't understand the piya loosing trust on abhay for sid listening that crappy story . Her anger is justified ...not trust for men who has been beside her for emotional strength , life she has given... just one mistake can negate 100 good deeds ...well she didn't listen to her heart .

That is the whole point , isn't it? Impressionable naive Piya did not listen to her heart. 

-rupa-

Dark-Hues IF-Sizzlerz
Dark-Hues
Dark-Hues

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
This is absolutely Right .. Life is All about Trustin' in Yourself , takin' Chances ..
As Piya is seein' what her eyes want to , But His Trust On Abhay is so Pale that  a small storm could Break that , Abhay says , He'll  Flutter in Piya's Luv , He'll Endure Her Hateness .. But He Can't tell the truth ..  Just Beco's of proteCtin' with Sid , he is pullin Piya in Hell ..
Piya isn't trustin' in Her Ownself .. thats the Only Main Blunder ...
When Sid's Truth revealed Piya will reCeive a Blastin' Lesson , And ReGret fo' Loosin' Abhay .. Then her Weeps won't get Listen by AnyOne Nor Abhay too ...

TheBlackJaguar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index